Accidental Summoning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He set his cock-head against her slick rear passage. Beneath him, he could see Alichino's yellow eyes glitter with delight as she lay on her back underneath both of their crotches. Paul ignored that and began pushing. Both he and Desdemona groaned as he slowly sank into her, millimeter by millimeter. Her rear flesh gripped his turgid glans almost painfully tight, and then he popped past the ring of muscle that protected her ass. Paul waited a bit, she would want to get used to him inside her...

"Don't be gentle!" wailed Desdemona. "FUCK ME HARD!"

Paul grabbed her hips and complied, thrusting up to the hilt in one motion. Desdemona screamed as he began to lay into her with a will. "Is this what you want, Des?" he snarled.

"YES! FUCK YES!"

So Paul gave it to her. Her ass felt wonderful, a warm wetness that wrapped around his cock and gripped it gently. Desdemona was completely boneless beneath him, letting him do all the work while he pistoned into her.

"Oh shit this is so hot," moaned Alichino as she gazed up at the ass-fucking taking place inches from her face. Paul felt her tongue graze his swinging balls, then move up towards Desdemona's pussy.

"OH!" Desdemona's rear passage clamped around his cock with surprise. "Yes! Lick me, Ali!"

From the sudden bulge that Paul felt next to his sheathed cock, he figured that Ali wasn't licking Desdemona so much as fucking her with that big and serpentine tongue. The familiar pressure built up in his balls as they both thrust into his demon lover.

"Cum in meeee," cried Desdemona. "Cum in my ass, Paul."

That was enough for him. With one last thrust he erupted into her rectum. Paul almost felt like he was trying to push himself all the way inside her with the force of that thrust. Desdemona keened and shook as she also came.

Alichino gave a soft laugh of delight after she pulled her tongue out of Desdemona's pussy with a slurp.

Paul looked down and saw Desdemona's back heave below him as she panted. He reached down and stroked her skin gently. "Are...are you okay?" he asked. It seemed ridiculous, but he had to ask.

Desdemona fell forward and off of him with another squelch, then rolled over. Her eyes were unfocused and she had a big, goofy grin on her face. Then her eyes focused as she gazed at him. She spread her arms, asking for a hug without speaking a word.

Paul leaned forward and all but fell onto her, and he felt those incredibly strong arms enclose him as he lay on top of her. He could feel the pulse of her fast-beating heart below him as he lay his head on her breasts. He felt a warm glow of contentment as he hugged her back as best he could; he was getting a little exhausted from all of the sexual exercise.

Desdemona kissed his scalp, and he felt a hot dampness as well. He realized that it was tears when he heard her sniffle. "I'm fine, sweetie. Don't you ever leave me, please."

"I won't, Des." He reached up and kissed the hollow of her throat as she stroked his head.

Alichino cleared her throat. She lay alongside them with a smile and an arched eyebrow. "Much as all this mushy stuff warms my heart, may I point out that I didn't get off that last time?"

Paul and Desdemona looked at each other, and they both smiled at once. Then they both turned and fell upon Alichino.

­__________________________________________________________

Paul woke up in the middle of a demonic cuddle-pile. He just lay for a while and felt the pleasurable ache of the 'night' before all throughout his body. Then, moving very slowly, he managed to extricate himself from between the two demons. Neither of them woke up. As he watched from the foot of the bed, they moved and unconsciously embraced each other. Paul smiled as he watched the sight for a little bit, then padded out into the main room.

He walked over to the big main window and stretched his arms over his head as he gazed out over the sea of flame. Father's palace was a small and dark inverted delta-shape on the horizon. Paul stared at it while thinking about how odd it was that the 'savior' of humanity should be one that most humans would regard as the source of all evil.

There was a patter of footsteps behind him. From the lightness of tread, he figured it was Alichino. His suspicion was confirmed when he felt a slim hand grope one of his ass-cheeks.

"Hey there, cutie. Did you sleep well?" she asked.

He turned to smile at her. "Well enough. I'm amazed I can walk upright after last night."

Alichino laughed softly and patted his stomach. "Along with Des's spell, you got a healthy dose of demon seed. That should cure you of any hurts you have." She moved off to the small meal table near the window and made a gesture. Two mugs appeared, and she brought them over to Paul. The smell from them was instantly recognizable. He felt a little spasm of lust, but not of the sexual variety.

"Is that...coffee?" he asked hesitantly.

"It is," replied Alichino with a smug smile as she handed one mug to Paul.

He took it and greedily inhaled the vapor coming off of the hot beverage's surface. Then he took a sip. It was indeed coffee, black and strong. He took a moment to revel in the flavor. "If it means I get coffee, then you can have my ass anytime," he said.

"I might just take you up on that," she said. "If Des approves, of course."

"Of course."

They stood near each other and drank coffee while they watched the endless motion of the sea of flame. She gave him a sideways hug and wound her tail-cock around his leg in a friendly manner.

"So, which of the undomesticated timelines did Des snag you from?" asked Alichino innocently.

Paul was right in the middle of drinking, and nearly spewed coffee all over himself. He shot a panicked look over at Alichino.

But she just had a gentle smile on her face. The demon tapped the side of her nose. "I told you, buddy. Five thousand years of experience, with a nose to match. I knew your scent the first time I sniffed you. Des didn't think to disguise it before bringing you here. The kid's only a couple thousand years old, after all."

"I...um, that is...look, what you have to understand is..."

Alichino laughed softly and squeezed him in another sideways hug. "Don't worry. As you may have guessed, Des is one of my dearest friends. I'll keep schtum about it." She held his eyes while she took a dainty sip. "But I would like to get the story sometime."

At that moment, Desdemona came shambling out from the bedroom. She yawned, displaying an alarming array of flesh-shredding teeth, and then scratched one armpit as she made her way up behind them. "Story about what?" she asked drowsily.

Paul and Alichino looked at each other. The smaller demon gave a dimpled smile. "Oh, I was just curious where you met, is all."

Desdemona snorted and laid a muscled arm over each of their shoulders as she kissed each of their heads in turn. "You know already, Ali, or you're utter shit as an intelligence operative."

Paul drank the rest of his coffee while Des gave the short version of their first 'meeting', as well as Paul's interview with Father.

"He didn't!" exclaimed Alichino.

"He sure did," said Desdemona with evident pride. "I couldn't believe he sassed Father like that."

Paul felt he should speak on his own behalf. "Just for the record, I didn't sass him. I just...clarified."

Desdemona laughed. "Trust me, you sassed him. You were lucky he was in a good mood."

Paul took another shaky sip of coffee. Had he really come close to getting squished or thrown into lava?

Desdemona picked up on his fear. "Oh, he wouldn't have hurt you. Not permanently, at least."

The three of them were now piled on top of one of the lounges. Paul sat in Desdemona's lap while Alichino leaned against them both. They all stared out into the endless motion of the flame sea.

"Three days ago, I was a student," mused Paul. "And I was living in a crappy little apartment. I was hoping to get an adjunct professor position somewhere after I graduated. Then work at getting tenure, which involves a lot of kiss-ass office politics. If I was lucky, I'd be a professor in fifteen years or so."

"And now?" asked Alichino.

Paul pondered the question. "Now I'm going to be working at a library in Hell, sorry, Abaddon, with the accumulated works of hundreds of human timelines. I might even find a copy of Aristotle's lost book on Comedy. They'll certainly have some of the lost works from the Library of Alexandria." He leaned back against Desdemona. "I was able to let my sister know I'm okay. And I have a lover who is one of the most physically powerful beings in any timeline. She's protecting all of humanity, and she also can't keep her hands off of me. Yeah, I think it's a good trade."

Desdemona smiled and laid her hand possessively over his crotch. "Mine," she growled playfully in his ear.