All Comments on 'Accidental Threesome'

by FiftySomething

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Barry3734Barry3734over 8 years ago
I agree that it could also be in Loving Wives.

Excellent writing and good development in a short story. This could be worth continuing in a set of short stories and strung together in chapters.

hotjujuluhotjujuluabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

Sweet and very spicy and rolled up into a perfectly erotic quicky. Thank you!

Bottom_upBottom_upover 7 years ago
Loved the story!

I actually did something somewhat similar with my (at the time) wife to be, many, many moons ago, long before Craigslist. Had to post ads in an underground type newspaper, (Anyone else remember those?) and do phone and then in person interviews to find the right guy. Took months to set it up.

Our details were a bit different and I deliberately set it up so she'd know before the sex got serious that there were two of us so she'd have the opportunity to back out. The other guy knew that she had the final say so about what happened after the reveal and was OK with that. Turned out she actually knew the guy I had carefully selected from her old CHURCH. Yikes! All worked out very well, though and he came back for more play several times. The changing dynamic as we got more comfortable with each other over time was very interesting.

Good memories! Thanks! Five Stars.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 5 years ago
Great Development

Loved the plot line. The husband put so much energy into making it appear to be a fantasy lover, but then lust overtakes him and he thrusts his dick into her mouth at the same time as the other man is pumping her full of cum. luckily, she loved the game.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous