All Comments on 'Accidentally Cruising in the Park'

by Diaadia

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bhart1bhart1over 7 years ago
Needs a rewrite

I applaud all of us who put our deepest thoughts and fantasies on this site for others' enjoyment, so please don't take this as a flame. But in order for me to suspend my disbelief for you, at the very least I need the sex to be biologically accurate.

You write: "My mystery man then sank to his knees, looked up at me with that fucking hot smirk and buried my cock in his warm, wet, tight throat. His nose was nestled in my trimmed pubes and he took a deep breath in." My problem with that is that you can't breathe with a cock or anything else buried in your throat.

It's a promising set up for a potentially good story, but I think it needs serious revision.

o2byoungo2byoungover 7 years ago
Disgusting!

It wasn't the story, it was the location. I think I would most definitely try to find a cleaner spot than that nasty rest room, like maybe behind some bushes, or in a secluded woodsy area.

There must be a lot of unsatisfied married men around. I'm thinking they made a mistake, getting mixed up with a woman. A guy can often satisfy another so much better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My first

My first was in a park restroom, dirty smelly and damp ..but the sex was wonderful ( I was the one 'taken' , but he wasn't a stranger...he was my old music / drama teacher from school )

It was done in front of two other men ( I sucked both of them as I was being drllled )

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Restroom

I always thought no one knew what I did in the park restroom ( apart from the guy(s) with me ) .. I was rudely awakened by a group of men when I came out in the early evening light , followed by Don the man I had just sucked off

" Hey Don , this your latest Bumboy ? " a man called to him

" Yeah , training him right too "Don answered with a huge grin

I got quite a few leery looks from the group and was ready to leave when Don said

" take Rob in there and show him how good you are getting "

Rob was a tallish man in his late 50s who smiled at me and told me to follow him ... Don nodded and I followed , he led me into the end cubicle ( the table full of men was right outside the window ) and sat me down as he dropped his pants .. His cock was as big as Dons and cut..

" Now show me what Dons taught you " he growled

Instead of sucking like usual Don had taught me to lick his cock instead.. His cum usually ending up on my face !!...

As I licked I could hear Don telling the others about me and other younger men he had turned - I was 18 at the time and was fairly sure my secret was safe ... Rob grunted and gasped as he shot wads of cum all over my face and in my hair ..before zipping up and leaving ... I cleaned up as best as I could before going out and sitting in the shadows next to Don ... As I sat there a figure wandered up I recognised from high school Rick , the football hero - thickset with a mop of black hair - he went straight into the toilets after nodding to one of the men ( Roger )

I asked Don if he knew him and he replied that he came twice a week

" To get sucked off ?" I whispered

" Hell no ... He loves getting fucked .. Roger is always first Then Tim and Fred "

I was astounded Rick always seemed so macho .. I determined to meet up with him , but never did

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I was after a fuck, I had walked through the park before and had used the offered mature women who came down for a fuck. They call it dogging and at 23 I thought it was great. tonight it was lightly raining but the bars were going to be full and I was cashed out so I walked through. Usually there were a few cars in the front car park, only 1 today, oh well, if no luck, back home.Nothing until I got to the covered pagoda, I saw a figure who hurriedly leaned across a table, I walked faster, the legs were spread, my cock grew in anticipation, I moved towards her, mm, holdup stockings, I liked that, moving to her head, presenting my cock, younger than others, no matter as my cock was engulfed in warmth. Mmm, a good cock sucker, maybe I should just let her blow me, no I wanted a fuck. I pulled back, moving behind her, I positioned my cock, she slid down, I reached under, where there should have been a pussy, there was balls, shit, I looked down, a nice anus, oh well, I had fucked a few women anally, I certainly enjoyed it, more than them anyway and I was still hard so I positioned my cock and pushed down into the offered anus, opening it, my cock sliding nicely into a warm, gripping tunnel. fuck it felt good as I fucked , smooth, warm, caressing my cock and it wasn't long before I was fucking long and hard as my cum blasted deep into the tight hole. I pulled back, he turned and surprising me again sucked my cock, then thanked me for fucking him. I walked back, my cock was still hard and tingling, the rain was a little heavier, I turned around, went back,.He was sitting there, short black dress, he saw me, I sat down, back again, my hand touched his nyloned leg. Its cold, raining, not much happening, I live a short walk away, want to come back to my flat, its warmer, coffee is free and you are my first well, other than a woman fuck, and I really was surprised I enjoyed it so much and yes, I want to fuck you again, my flat is a lot more comfortable. Up to you.He looked at me, stood, grabbed my hand and said, mm, I am up for that. Back at my flat, I soon had him on his knees, a more relaxed, longer, really enjoyable fuck for both of us as he slowly stroked himself and shot as I fucked him, this time I pulled out and finished in his mouth. My cock would not go down. It was like fucking a woman with a much tighter hole. I offered coffee, accepted, then he came over and straddled me, looking at me, then leaned forward and kissed my face, he moved back, then leaned forward again this time gently on my lips, his tongue searched for mine and as they met, he raised up and held my cock and sank down on it, making noises like a woman in heat, as he moved up and down on my cock. I felt like I was cumming again but I don't think anything came out, unlike his cock, which left a sticky mess on my stomach. He collapsed forward, i managed to get up and carried him to my bed room, onto the bed, i put him on his side and spooned him, pushing my cock up into him and we went to sleep. I know, doesn't sound real but it was.Do i still go to the park, yes but not as often, occasionally rough fucking some guys offered wife.Jane still works the park, she knows where i live and after she sometimes comes and stays the night and i renew my acquaintance with her tight ass and hot mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another Cocksucker

I “accidentally” discovered a local park was a cruising area for men seeking sex with other men, but I have never cruised the park “accidentally.” Quite the contrary. I cruise the park regularly with the specific purpose of finding cocks to suck.

sabarsabarover 5 years ago
Park Cock Slut

Just came from our local park and after spending 2 hours there I had the pleasure of sucking off 5 different men. Basically at different times except for the last two, as I was sucking off the forth guy another guy was watching through the bushes so I stopped sucking the cock I was working on and waved him over. Here I was on my knees in the bushes going back and forth between the two of them. I the held both cocks in front of open mouth stroking them both till they both came into my mouth and on my face then rubbing their cocks thorough the cum and back into my mouth for me to clean up. They then left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good like me when young

Outstanding. When I was a teenager my cosine and the neighborhood boys jerk each other off and played with each other. We did not know about real gay sex. When I got to be started college I was exposed to cruising at college and in public like parks and stores etc. I played tennis and I ran.Also public rest rooms at college, parks and stores. Approach by men and other students. Got lots of blow jobs then one day a married man in his mid 20s who was really good looking not only sucked me but gave me my first rim job. That opened my eyes to really feeling good. Then I met a married marine with lots of muscles he introduced me into breeding a man. It felt good and then he clean my cock. It was my first and it felt great. That opened my eyes to that pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I wish I could have made it a 3some!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous