All Comments on 'Accidents Happen'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGalmost 11 years ago
good story...

great ending!

pavlovpavlovalmost 11 years ago

Well-written and funny but you should have spend more time writing the sex scene!

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
too cutesy an ending

I was chuckling throughout until you asked us to suspend belief and accept that some generic guy driving a dinged up beater would carry a car boot/wheel lock, with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
abuse of power is not sexy at all

While I completely understand that the story plot idea of getting a lady to compensate me for doing damage to my car might be an arousing fantasy, I think that this story is sending the wrong message.

Consent is crucial in sexual relationships. Without consent, it's rape! Even if Michelle's body reacts as if she were horny, this is not real horniness, but a form of damage control to protect her vagina.

Rapists have used signs of physical arousal in women as an excuse to claims they did not commit rape, but researchers report that several rape victims were utterly ashamed that their vagina got wet, to reduce the pain from the rape.

Literotica should ask itself it it wants to approve of rape, by keeping this story on their forum. Of course there’s incest and betrayal of partners in lots of stories and you may not want to delete that all. Still I would draw the red line at rape.

Of course I know the kind of spoiled brat that Michelle probably is. She thinks that she can get away with anything, so a good punishment was way overdue to teach Michelle to bear the consequences of her own mistakes.

To get Michelle to realize her mistakes, this policeman should have just done his job properly, starting with arresting her. From there on it would have been up to the judges to find the right punishment for Michelle.

Instead, this policeman is not making any effort to properly seduce Michelle and he even does not listen and stop as she tells him to stop. The policeman should go to jail with charges of rape, impeding justice and abusing his power!

Sex should come from love. Lust is OK, but respect is still needed. Even in BDSM-games, partners agree on a stop-word, to make sure that anything that happens between them is the wish of 2 consenting adults...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Huh?

Some of you annonys need to get the stick out of your asses. All of Ashson's stories are written in a light hearted tone.

BigDee44BigDee44over 3 years ago

It I the follow-on conversation could be him probing her to find out why she has been a misbehaving young person. Do we know how young or old, by the way? The whole coercion thing is quite fretful, to me. I would never do this (I hope), but a person like me is not who the protagonist of the story is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous