All Comments on 'Accountant Discovers Blacks'

by bobbiew

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
love and respect - new definitions

"My family was still very important, and I loved my husband, but I was hooked on nasty in your face sex."

riiight. she lies to herself. more honest is:

"He said I was a total black whore now, and I loved it!"

"For as long as I could, I was going after the experience I had as much as I was able, no matter what the consequences."

cliche check:

cheating white slut - check x2 (secretary also cheats on her family)

big dicked black man - check x2 (DP first time)

white wimp willing cuckold husband - NO! did you mess up?

"He also would have her fuck and suck other men as George directed but he promised to be respectful to her family and her needs to be home during normal after work-a-day hours."

oh, sooooo respectful to his secretaries needs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice!

Maybe those daughters should accompany you on a business trip in the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
revolting piece of crap

The story was bad and dumb enough, but using the woman as a toilet is revolting. Warn readers about things of that nature on top and save yourself a lot of feedback that you aren't going to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Don't listen to other reply...

I loved your story. Well writen, very expressive and just awesome. Sometimes cliches work very well and here it works oh, so well. Besides, cliches are that for a reason..., they are loved by many. More, more more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh that's just great

Why not show your girls by letting the blacks gangbang you in all holes in front of them so they can see what a slut youa really are. Your girls should be taken away from you.

And then do them all again and this time invite your mother an father! I bet they wpould be so fucking pround of you if they read this story! You'll stop one day, and it will be excatly like you said, because no one will fuck you. You'll have the clap or AIDs or some other illness. You're a whore and a black cum holder. The type of woman like you should be made to sign up with the state when you move just like a child molester has too. You're a danger to your race and to every man out there! Your free use of your cunt could kill an entire neighborghood once you catch something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Do Listen.

This is nothing but black inferiority complexed white wanna be's. Tough shit BRO's. You gotta live it as you got it.

the_onewolfthe_onewolfabout 19 years ago
GREAT!!

This is an excellent interracial story. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
LIGHTENING UP GUYS!!!!! [PUN INTENDED]

THE STORY IS SO SO...NOTHNG TO BRAG ABOUT ...JUST A FEW WORDS FROM THE DICTIONARY PUT TOGETHER FOR AN UNREALISTIC YARN....NOT EVEN A STROKER...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Why?

Why does every black guy have an ft long penis with an inordinate amount of cum spitting out. Please change it up from this standard fare. Can't a black guy have "only" eight inches and not pound every hole but actully make love to a woman? I guess I'm just venting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story.

Please continue the adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sick Female Author Cuckold Story

So, mommy had to be married and cheating with small 13" black cocks in each hole. She had to be pissed on. Won't Daddy and Mommy love to proofread this shit. Cuckolding braindead husband and work never catches on - how unreal - how sick to demean males so pitifully. Divorced?

Grow up little one or continue to write for the sick jaded one's that cuckolding turns on. Surely you can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good Story

I liked you adding another woman. Next maybe add a black woman.

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
Standard Cheating slut/Black man story

So glad the cliched cut and paste sites are working so well. A good, loving husband, a cheating slut of a wife and, of course, the black sexual god that seems to crop up in every story.

Another crappy "adultery helps the marriage" story. I'm sorry but, like most people, I believe that cheating equals a non-loving spouse. That's the biggest lie typed on this site. "I still love my husband." All the while breaking his trust and love with another man. What utter bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
this was great..other have no taste

Please forget this fools that have put this story down. They must think all these stories are real..of course it is fake. But it sure was hot, please write more on this and continue this adventure.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
It is just a fantasty

She is over 48 years old and is enjoying the experiment of black cocks and think they are the best sexual partners out there. This just a fantasy, in some stories the husbands cock is 4 or 5 inches. This husband has a 7 inch cock which many women will except, but she runs into cocks of 10, 11, and 13 inches. How does she do it?

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
It is just a fantasty

She is over 48 years old and is enjoying the experiment of black cocks and think they are the best sexual partners out there. This just a fantasy, in some stories the husbands cock is 4 or 5 inches. This husband has a 7 inch cock which many women will except, but she runs into cocks of 10, 11, and 13 inches. How does she do it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

i have to say this due to the overwhelming "bad" posts concerning this story and a few others - hey to the ones that cry that why is the black dick so big and blah blah, why this that, i have to say, u are in the interracial section and that you did click to read the story and even then, being that u had something to say, means that you did read the whole thing.... so now that we have est. these "post"ers are 80% white or other, i say to them do a case study - it doesnt matter what race you are black men from a medical standpoint are on the avg. 15-45% percent larger than any other race next to pure greek or itailian. dont take my word for it look it up, blue sheild has a very good page concrning this cause they think its do to drugs or a mutation, - i laughed my ass of when i read that. so if the biggest white boy is 10 inches and the avg blk guy is 15% + or more then guess what - that equals at least 15 or more inches of dick and on top of that, the amount of blood that is required to fill a dick like that also requires them to also be taller and broader than most males - what did you expect a 5'6" (avg white male ht.)do your homework b4 u get mad about a subject that is being more and more medically proven!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gimme a break

The only reason people don't like this story is that the truth hurts. Unless you admit it. White dicks are not as good as black dicks. The best thing about being white is being broken by the black dick. If any black men are reading this comment, I want to say I am a white man and I submit to your big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm a black man

To those who think this story is false or have negative comments. I'm a tall, strong, educated black man and for most of my life I thought something was wrong with me, due to having a large cock. A cock that embarassed me in public when I got an erection. I was huge and I was often stared at. I resorted to only wearing large tee shirts that would fall over my jeans.

I'm 30 years old now, and at age 23 I met a 34 year old white woman. We grew to be friends and happened to become lovers. The first time I could not fit into her, but as time passed we were great together. If I were to explain how we fucked for 4 and five hours at a time, doing unspeakable sexual acts, it may sound only like fiction. Believe me it did happen and this woman became addicted to my dick as a drug addict to drugs. She told everyone about our sexual affairs and we made videos and pics together. I left her because she became very obsessive and wanted me at any cost. She also told me that in all her life she only fucked white men and that she only knew what sex was till she met me. She even went as far as to say that if a white woman never had sex with a black man, she's basically a virgin. My point is the story written above may be true. I've actually fucked white women who would say the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous