All Comments on 'Ace in the Hole'

by miss_apple_tart

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
marriedpervsmarriedpervsover 17 years ago
Great tale / tail girl!

Great story baby - congratulations. You write with style and attitude. Steve and I loved it, and hope you write more soon.

Love, DEE

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Eh

Could have used some closer editing: a few missed words here and there, and the pov changed once on the first page, then changed back.

Plus, if Ace is really such an ass, it doesn't make sense that he'd end up a nice guy.

miss_apple_tartmiss_apple_tartover 17 years agoAuthor
To anonymous.

I don't see where the point of view changes. I have read it over twice and it is in Tori's point of view the whole time.

The character of Ace was based on a real person that I know, and I know it doesn't seem to make sense but it's true. Some people seem really cold hearted and mean because they hide their true selves or they are willing to do deviant things to get what they want. Yet when you get to know them you find they are softer than anyone you've ever met. That's how Ace is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Considered Disgust

You cause negative feelings when you disrespect someone who cares for you & trusts you in life or fantasy.

As it is she isn't worth a hot warm dump and he is going to much better off apart from someone without character and honesty.

Is that what you intended or did you think we would like the lying heartless bitch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
In response to the last comment

People have different opinions of what is right and wrong. In the story, Oliver was a very willing participant in the action therefore I personally wouldn't consider it cheating. Not to mention, Tori told Ace at the end that she wasn't going to leave Oliver.

So I personally don't see where she has disrespected Oliver in any way. If you do that's fine, like I said we all have different opinions of what is right and wrong and that is ok. But Oliver obviously wanted to see his girlfriend with another man, it was his own fantasy, he had no problem with it. If he didn't have a problem with it then why should anyone else?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story!

Don't get too technical, there are some loopholes but overall I enjoyed the story. Good one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry to tell you mat but those that are assholes

are assholes. They just conceal it better than others. You character, the slut, is just what she is, a slut. If they guy she is with for the minute likes it fine. But dont confuse a slut with a girlfriend, a girlfriend is someone you love and trust. This bit of fluff is just a cum dump to be used by whoever wants to dump in it. Personally I respect myself to much to fuck a cum dump. Never know what disease she is offering today.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous