All Comments on 'Aching for Completion Ch. 01'

by Plusher

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
A nicely-written story ...

... with an interesting theme, one that affects many in the life-style. Welcome to Literotica and thank you for sharing an obvious talent with us - but, how hard would it have been for you to replace all those '&'s with 'and's?

That one simple action would have made your work more readable and more presentable.

Four stars.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

I will second mel_pomene's opinion. Very well written and with a well devised sensitivity to the narrator. And the &s must go. They drag the reader down when you want them to be flying on the story.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
i liked it very much

Getting the Dom's POV is always interesting to me, and your writing kept it very real like this could actually be a true story, which i really like.

The '&' vs. 'and' annoyed me as well and having made a similar mistake myself (using the abbreviated 'thru' vs. 'through') it helped me see how this kind of small issue really distracts from the reading experience... we live, we learn, right? :)

Anyways i liked it enough to really look forward to the next chapter. Would love to know what's next for John!

PlusherPlusherover 10 years agoAuthor
now edited in response to feedback :D

hope this is better now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous