All Comments on 'Aching For Mother's Milk'

by takecare1212

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
IlovemymotherIlovemymotheralmost 10 years ago
Thx for the story

Really great story. Love that it started with them already having a baby. I do hope more chapters and pregnancies follow. Thx for the story

Morlan502Morlan502almost 10 years ago
More

The way you left this story seems to suggest more to come! I hope so!

johnstang2johnstang2almost 10 years ago
Is this a continuation of:

"Mother Can't Resist Son's Lust"?

I only asked because many of the character's names and relations are the same yet you failed to indicate it was. It would have been great if it was. Why not tell us if you meant for it to be a continuation? I am confused on that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love these characters--mom gives him her milk and he gives her his cream

James is a great young male icon, gently aggressive and possessive of his mother. He knows he's got something swinging between his legs that his mom can't live without, so he has just the right touch of male arrogance. The boy's already fucked a baby up his own mother's cunt, now there's nothing left to prove, and he can be his casual, easy-going ever horny self. His mother, who's made her boy a daddy just like he's made her a grandma, loves him to pieces. She loves that James is always hard around her, she's out-of-her-mind wild for her boy's big fat cock. If it were up to her, James's cock would be permanently jammed up her cunt, like with superglue. Just listen to this woman crazy with lust: "Cum for mommy," I said. "Make mommy pregnant again. Give me another baby, James. Give me your seed, baby. Give mommy that thick seed." If that's not enough to make a boy bursting-proud of the heavy loaded balls he's carrying around between his legs, I don't know what is. When his mother's cleaning up her boy's cock after one of their hot incestuous fucks, she tells James, "It's a mom's job, honey, that's what you have me for." This couple was made for each other. Come on, James, fuck another baby up where you were a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
There's way too much crap goin on to make a good story.

Yes it's fine they already have a baby and they share a lactation fetish but then there's the too-dumb-to-be-believed cuckold boyfriend and the oversize endowments all around, then you threw in public sex and hinted at a three-way to come. Why not throw in a magic genie to give them each the powers of flight and invincibility too.

Just the lactation-pregnancy angle in a mother and son story would have been tons to go forward on with good character development. Instead you wrote a sex cartoon and a piss-poor one at that.

TLMorganTLMorganalmost 10 years ago

Very interested to see what James has in store for Ms. Porter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WHERE'S THE PREGNANCY?

Where's the heavy red lipstick?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This story should go on for another 10+ pages

There is so much to say, feel, taste, and enjoy........

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyed the story and look forward to more installments,

but I did think the elevator sex was a bit much. It seemed impossible that you can have that much sex in an elevator in an active building without someone noticing. Unless the potential for getting caught was the point, you could have had the son drag the mother into an empty classroom on the way to Ms. Porter's office. I did like the character of the mother and the circumstance of an ongoing affair with the son and their child while she has a boyfriend.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Yummy

The idea of the son making his mother pregnant then getting to enjoy her breastmilk was so yummy. I would have enjoyed getting my mother pregnant and sucking all the milk that she was not needing for our baby.

QueijadaQueijadaover 9 years ago
5/5

Loved the story.... didn't particularly like the whole Robert being in a relationship with mom, but the thought of Ms. Porter joining in... hmmmm

can't wait for a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Sequel please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 for a good story and to say to the ashole of LIT!

So you cried to LIt and banned Bonnie. You a fucking coward Annony! And The owners of LIt are fucking crazy for letting you cry and ban her. What a sissy coward you are dear anolny!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The English Language

When are you fucking people going to learn that "grinded" is not a fucking word?!?!? In any language!

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 7 years ago
To the Anonym-ass posting about "grinded"

As they say, "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

"Grinded" doesn't exist in ANY language?

Try doing a little research before opening your yap next time.

I suggest you look on dictionary.com [http://www.dictionary.com/browse/grinded], where you'll see that, although rare, "grinded" exists in the English language.

You have successfully removed all doubt that you're an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where's the sequel?? We want to know what happened with Ms.Porter...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sequel?? Does James get Ms. Porter pregnant or his mom again??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous