Aching For Mother's Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?" she said. "Either you two clean this up and tell me what's taken place here, or I'm going to have to call campus security."

Suddenly the door closed behind her, and my son pulled himself up, his dick slapping against his thigh as he walked forward. "I don't know, Ms. Porter. The way you look at me whenever I come in to register . . . I think there's a third option you might want to give more consideration."

The woman gasped, her eyes practically falling out of their sockets as she took in James' dick.

I smiled, and a pang of jealousy pulsed through me. Could my son really seduce this woman in such a manner? And could I really watch on as he possibly gave his seed to another woman? I knew he was insatiable. He always took what he wanted, no matter what it was. Perhaps I'd just have to make sure that even if he did succeed — even if he did have sex with Ms. Porter — I'd be the one who ended up with his load in my belly.

"I have no idea what 'third option' you have in mind, James," Ms. Porter said, flabbergasted, trailing off as she James grew closer.

I stood up, my top half on, my pants still on the other side of the elevator. If James wanted to play this game, I'd have to participate; I'd have to make sure he remained mine, just as I was now his."Well, Ms. Porter, I said. "Why don't you let us give you a taste of what that third option might just be like . . ."

12