All Comments on 'Across the Pond Ch. 03'

by dagan732

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
me71me71about 12 years ago
Oh no no no!

I am really enjoying this story and now you want to kill off Sam??? Tell me it ain't so!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:(((((((((((((((((((((

avidreadravidreadrabout 12 years ago
WHERE THERE'S LIFE, THERE'S HOPE

The title says it all. You mention after the operation there is a slight chance with radiation and chemo, so I'm hoping that will work. I really like the characters and I find Sharon to be an absolute scream. The story flows along at a natural pace and I really look forward to reading more.

58746teyo58746teyoabout 12 years ago
love this story

Either Cion will be the best thing to happen to Sam and he gets his miracle or not. Speaking as the friend of a cancer survivor, it's a very lonely disease.

secretsidessecretsidesabout 12 years ago
Thanks!!

So happy to see the update today. Great chapter. Looks like I'll have to have the tissues for the next ones!.

Please don't make us wait another 8 months!! :o)

alexandra36alexandra36about 12 years ago
Of course, he's not going to kill.....

Sam, are you??? No...no...of course not...I'm certain of it.

EXCELLENT job, btw. Cheers!! (:

So, when's the next installment out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
whyyyyyyyy :'( !

My eyes literally felt like they were on fire when i read sam had cancer and when i realised this was not a two paged post but a one paged post... I DEMAND MOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEE!

Weregurl93Weregurl93about 12 years ago
Oh my gosh.

This is so sad, but i have a feeling they will make it. Love it. Update soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love it

Its sad but a great story. I cant wait for the next part of this story. Awesome job.

secretsidessecretsidesalmost 12 years ago
please continue!!!

I sure hope you don't drop this story!!!

clarbretclarbretover 11 years ago

So sad that he's met Sam, but Sam is probably dying. I really hope you continue on with this story, it's been beautiful so far.

seeker71seeker71over 11 years ago
my favorite line

"He's American. They all have cancer." That is just funny. Great story I can't wait to see how you deal with a glioblastoma! That's a tough one for Sam. Love the series, looking forward to the next chapter.

Peace and joy,

Shell

lacci69lacci69over 11 years ago

Please don't let this story end so soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please finish this series!

DovesongDovesongabout 11 years ago
please....

please finish this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I really hope that you will continue

writing this story - it has great potential! And it is something I can relate to very well. I really enjoy your stories, they have fascinating storylines and content far beyond the usual sex novels. Wonderful! Jukka.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow, you've bitten off a lot here...

...starting a relationship with a man dying from a glioblastoma! But from what I've just read, apparently, if he responded well to treatment, he could be one of those who might have a few years. That could make for an interesting read.

I've just read all your other stories in the last couple of days, and they are wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Could you please please finish the story?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is too fucking good, when is the next when coming out?

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Cannot wait till the next chapter

Great story so far, cannot wait to read more about Sam and Cion

katofpreykatofpreyabout 10 years ago
Please!!!!

Finish this beautiful story.

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 10 years ago
Will you ??

Continue this please!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please finish the story!

Please continue this! It's such a great story and you tell it so well . .

Dying to know the ending, even if its a sad one

ravenmanwomanravenmanwomanalmost 10 years ago
I'm in love with your writing.

This is an amazing piece. I hate that I can't keep reading more of your glorious writing. But I will be patient and wait for more. This is your calling.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
Fuck ! Now I just feel like crying !

I didn't see that coming !

Pllzz give us more !! This soo good and not to be able to carry on reading is just too frustrating. You're very good, I think you're a natural.

I'll be voting you "Favourite Author". Thanx for sharing ! *u*

erotikpassionserotikpassionsabout 9 years ago
Lovely Story

But please let Cion have someone love him back...I don't know but I feel he'll lose Sam after caring deeply for each other but I hope that will only serve to make Cion stronger and eventually when he finally finds someone to love him that he'll always know happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More more MORE!

Awesome story with great characters. Please don't leave this unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree - - the story needs to be completed.

It is you that is writing the story but please think about your readers - - finish the story,,,P L E A S E.....!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Trouble With Love

Wonderful story on the difficulty of finding love. Cion is a very likable character that makes you just route for him. He finally finds someone he likes and discovers he may only have him for only a short time. I need to know if he takes up the challenge. So please hurry on writing the next chapter. It kills me not knowing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Urgh!!

MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Lovely writing - thank you!

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08about 2 years ago

wish you would come back to finish this...

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 2 years ago

Agreed! Great story so far. I wish Literotica would require tags for series stories like “complete”, “in progress” or “abandoned” so as not to waste the readers time. 10 years in the making, doubtful this will ever be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

As an Irishman I love to read fiction and fact based stories that show we are not all thick paddies well me excluded as I am probably as thick as they come. This story deserves to be finished too many leave one hanging and dreaming of an ending. Come on and get to work and finish this one. I loved where it was going..................

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous