Across the Rooftops Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so unexpected, he had never seen anyone there before but there, across the roofs, on the other side of his house, on the roof of a neighbouring house was another naked person. It was one of the few roofs potentially giving a view of his own. Not close, but enough to see a person clearly enough - either way. Unlike before, Ewan was not hidden in shadow but completely exposed, in more ways than one, naked and erect on his roof in the bright sunlight without so much as a hat on his head. The man, it was a man, looked at him: he looked at the man. He felt as if suddenly paralysed. The man was not erect, indeed quite the opposite, but otherwise their poses were identical. Ewan's cock pointed straight up, the man's pointed straight down.

The man raised his hand in greeting and Ewan felt he could do little else but reply. Ewan turned and without hurrying, trying to retain a sort of dignity, walked towards his own stairwell door, conscious the man would see him walking erect, his penis so 'there' in front of him, just as he had watched the man with the girl minutes before. The watcher or voyeur now watched. It was a relief to be on his stairs.

Ewan had hopes of seeing the girl again but when he left his house, with his testes and his seminal vesicles emptied (he had, of course, finished his wank), been very disappointed to see the couple outside their house with bags packed awaiting a taxi. He had even talked to them. Delighting in recalling how they looked naked and knowing the girl had no idea he had seen her hand clasped around her husband (it transpired)'s erection or that the man had any idea his erection had been seen. Nicer had he seen the sexual intercourse and so annoying to find they were heading home after their holiday. He had wished them 'bon voyage,' 'Kaló taksídi!' and hoped to see them again next year. He had, of course, not said he hoped to see them naked again next year! They had been really lovely people. People he would have liked to have got to know better. Even as he stood talking he could not help thinking of how good it would be to bed the girl; wondered if up inside her the man's semen was still present and thought he would be very happy to join them naked on the rooftop or in bed. None of that was to be: he was not ever to see them again on the rooftop.

What was less pleasing, perhaps was to come across the man he had seen or perhaps, more importantly been seen by, across the roofs. Ewan had walked past his house just as the man was coming out. It was obvious he had been recognised. Perhaps it was the lift of an eyebrow but the easy wave, just the same one as made across the rooftops, had perhaps a degree of the ironic about it. Perhaps Ewan reddened as he mumbled, "Kaliméra."

The next morning Ewan stepped out from his doorway onto his roof and immediately looked to see if the man was there. Until yesterday he had not seen people on their roofs early but that had changed. Alas, the blond girl and her husband were gone, probably already home in Stokholm. The man was, indeed, there, up before him and, indeed to Ewan's surprise, 'up' was the word. He was lying on a lounger, actually facing away from Ewan, as naked as yesterday but for a hat and reading a book or magazine. He was not touching it but nonetheless lying across his stomach, and erect, was his male organ, the strongly defined knob as clear as anything. Presumably his reading material was exciting.

Ewan went for his binoculars. They were where he had left them. They were where he had watched the girl the morning before but now over there was just an empty rooftop. The washing line and the gaily coloured pegs were still there but the washing basket, the washing and, importantly, the girl were not there.

The man had not moved and Ewan was able to examine him more closely. Another fine cock - or were most cocks perhaps 'fine?' It was not small anyway. A little curved and with a very pronounced knob. It was interesting. The knob had more the plum than the coal scuttle look of his own, a real finial at the end of a post. Just as when he was watching the girl he felt his own penis thicken and rise. The association of the man's erection to sex strong enough to arouse him. It was amusing to find himself erecting to the sight of another naked man, not exactly what he would have expected really, particularly as there was the worry at being naked and exposed himself on his rooftop. What if the man happened to turn and look - particularly given Ewan was using binoculars? The man's reading material was indeed a magazine with some pleasing 'girly' pictures in it. With his binoculars he could make them out. A nice looking black girl looking out of a leaded casement window at a misty dawn with very little on, just an open white cotton blouse. Erotic without being hardcore! Ewan liked the idea of being with her. He liked the idea of standing behind her perhaps, his now full erection touching her bottom as they looked out at the morning. He would like to help her out of her white blouse. Presumably the man thought the same!

Ewan put down the binoculars. He did not want to be caught by the man so obviously spying. As he always did in the mornings he sat down in his chair and picked up his tea. His lower half was obscured by the parapet from the man. The man turned a page of his magazine but Ewan did not pick up his binoculars to see what was on the page. Instead he thought back to the day before. The Swedish couple and the washing. How good it had been to suddenly see the girl and to watch her through his binoculars. Such a shame the couple had not engaged in sex together, there and then for him to spy upon and enjoy. He had enjoyed the voyeurism. It had been very pleasing indeed. A shame such opportunities did not present themselves more often. Different from participating in sex with a girl - but rather fun. It would have been lovely if the couple had stayed on and Ewan been able to see them again on the rooftop that morning - he would love to have seen the girl suck the man. Lovely to see her lips descend to the man's penis standing as firm as his own now was.

Across the way the man stood and looked around and across at him. His penis was erect but he seemed unfazed by seeing Ewan: after all he had seen Ewan in just that state yesterday and, like yesterday both on the rooftop and at his door, he raised his hand.

Perhaps from instinctive politeness rather than casually waving back from sitting down, Ewan stood to acknowledge the greeting and raise his hand. Two strangers greeted each other in the early morning across the rooftops, two men acknowledged each other whilst standing in their sexually aroused state. It gave Ewan a strange thrill, though perhaps not quite the thrill he might have had if the Swedish girl and he had waved good morning or even she and her husband had waved and smiled as she held her husband's erection.

The man turned and walked to his stair door, his penis showing him the way leaving Ewan alone on the roof tops. The man did not come back, but there again Ewan could not tarry, he had a meeting in Athens to go to and needed to be on his way.

In his Athens hotel room that night Ewan thought again of the man, and the Swedish couple and, indeed, the black girl at the window in the photograph in the man's magazine. As it happened, he thought quite a bit about the black girl at the window before going to sleep. Not just standing behind her stroking the smooth ebony skin of her buttocks with his penis, but walking with her down the old wide wooden staircase of the ancient house. The leaded window she had been looking out from looked very old and he imagined the setting to be a bedroom in some old Tudor house with a fine garden. He imagined them descending the stairs not so much hand in hand but her hand on his erection. Indeed he imagined, as he slowly drew his ample foreskin up and down his knob, not even her fine, dark fingers curved around his shaft but a couple of fingers hooked inside his foreskin leading him on like that. Ewan liked the idea of looking down and seeing her fingers disappearing inside the wrinkled folds of his prepuce. An unusual intimacy - instead of his fingers in her vagina: her fingers inside his penis. She would not have been the first to do that.

Lovely to step out into the misty garden, the sun not yet broken through the obscuring, early morning vapour, down the stone steps and onto the lawn and feel the wet grass between their toes. To walk past white painted wrought iron tables and chairs where, maybe, they had taken tea with their hosts the afternoon before and walk away from the house, perhaps turn back and look at the old place looking mysterious through the mist. The windows looking back at them but not knowing if anyone else was yet up and perhaps watching them.

Ewan imagined the girl turning to him and they embracing. A long French kiss as his erection pressed against her smooth black stomach and then her pulling herself up and forcing his penis into her so he was carrying her as they engaged. Again, back in the blank windows was a watcher pulling his penis from his pyjamas and wanking or a female watcher lifting her nightdress? Perhaps several watchers, perhaps the girl's husband watching with a smile and knowing the girl would run to him after her engagement on the lawn was complete, all ready lubricated for the black pole now rising out of the front of his own pyjamas.

Delicious imagining the velvety soft, albeit wet and hot feel of the girl's vagina caressing him. As smooth as his own sliding foreskin but wet and more slippery. Perhaps the two of them walking - him carrying - a little further into a slight hollow where the mist pooled white and thick. The sun breaking through above them and showing the two of them from the waist up, their lower bodies concealed in the pool of mist. Her breasts squashed against him but their joined hips hidden beneath the mist as if hidden in a great pool of soft white semen. Ewan's penis rising and falling within the girl.

Ewan did not imagine anymore. That pool of white semen was, all of a sudden, being created right on his stomach as his stuff spurted and poured out of his penis. It was a good ejaculation - a fine white pool. Ewan had never had an 'ebony' girl. He rather liked the idea. He had not, actually, had any girl for quite a little time since before the breakup. Sexual relations had ceased rather before then. Not obviously or by agreement. They just, in retrospect, had.

Lying there for a few moments before mopping up and going to sleep, Ewan thought about the man across the rooftops. Was the man perhaps gay? Standing there, the two of them erect and waving at each other had seemed rather that. But the man had been reading a girly magazine and, actually, nothing had been at all gay, really. Ewan liked to be naked on his roof top and so seemingly did the man. The Swedish girl and, indeed, her husband had been naked - the man was not alone in roof top nudity and all three men had been erect.

It was, after all, Ewan who had first been seen erect. Given that was not, exactly, an unusual state for him on the roof top in the mornings, there was no denying he not infrequently beat himself off there in the early morning, it was perhaps not surprising to find the other man had been in the same state and with, presumably, similar intentions. Of course, he must have known he might be seen from Ewan's roof top but, there again, if he wanted to be on his roof there was nowhere, as far as Ewan recalled, on that roof that was hidden from Ewan's vantage point. Perhaps he was unconcerned at being seen by Ewan: perhaps he rather liked the idea.

Ewan had returned to his island the next evening. As he had dragged his small rolling suitcase up the street towards his house he had passed a pretty Greek girl in a rather pleasing blue cotton dress. It was almost sleeveless, modestly below the knee, strongly patterned yet with a vertical stripe as part of the design running from the rounded neck to the hem. Ewan had liked it very much. He had caught her eye and she had looked downwards as he had said "Kalispéra."

Ewan had liked the look of the woman. Her dark long hair, curling below her shoulders and worn from a parting to her left, the hint of crinkles around the eyes from perhaps too much squinting in the sun, her strong nose, perhaps a little big, but not to Ewan's taste, and her mouth looking ready to smile. Her figure beneath her dress seemed very womanly, curving and pushing out in all the right places. She was a woman Ewan thought he would like to go out with and, indeed, go to bed with. He turned and watched her going down the street, her bottom swaying a little beneath the cotton of her blue dress. It was not an exaggerated swagger of the hips, just a feminine movement.

Unpacked - which took very little time - making a few telephone calls - which took rather longer - putting stuff in the washing machine and putting together a salad mezé, all meant it was dark by the time Ewan ascended his stairs to eat his evening meal out in the cool of the evening on his roof top under the stars. He was surprised, very surprised to see, across the roofs, not just a few other groups of people sitting and talking or eating in little pools of electric light but the man to whom he had exposed his erection not two mornings ago sitting not only with clothes on but together with a woman in a very familiar blue dress. Ewan had not bothered with a light but they were sitting in the yellow illumination of a few candles. The air so still that there was no risk of them being blown out. He stood with his plate in hand watching them sitting together and talking. They had every look of a couple rather than just friends - not that they were so much as touching or holding hands. It was just an impression.

Ewan saw them again in the street the next day, from a distance. She had not been on the rooftop the next morning when Ewan had arisen late, though he had seen the man. Indeed the man had seen him and raised his hand in morning greeting. Again the next day, a Sunday with the church bells ringing, the man had been on his rooftop. Naked both days. It was becoming a habit. Two naked men waving 'good morning' at each other. Ewan had settled down with a two day old English newspaper and his tea but, looking up later with a cross exclamation about how stupid politicians were - a not irregular occurrence on reading a newspaper - he observed that his morning acquaintance had been joined by the girl. Not in her blue dress but what seemed the lightest of silk wraps. Even from his distance he could see, or be pretty sure, she was naked beneath; a covering for modesty rather than warmth. It was already more than warm enough to dispense with clothing - as Ewan and the other man had done. Sitting, he kept a half eye on the other roof rather hoping that when the woman moved the wrap might open a little and perhaps give a glimpse of breast or maybe even a flash of dark pubic hair. The woman was dark haired, the hair below would be the same unless she shaved - or had been shaved!

The pleasant feeling of erecting came across Ewan as he sat thinking about intimate shaving. The idea of the rather attractive woman a few rooftops lying back with her pudenda exposed to him whilst he first snipped and then applied hot, wet towels to her mons veneris and labia to soften the stubble before liberally applying shaving cream perhaps with a badger hair brush - would she, perhaps, ask for him to brush a little more across her clitoris? The soft hairs of the brush being, perhaps, particularly stimulating - so nice to brush repeatedly over her little standing organ, just lightly touching it: or, there again, would he apply the cream by hand (or rather fingers)? Delightful to carefully pull the skin as he slid the safety razor through the shaving cream. So much more interesting than shaving his own face.

An imagined joy to wash the remaining cream and hair from her sex leaving it denuded, the pretty little crack down her now so visible mound, her labia major all rounded and swollen and her labia minora poking through. Best to imagine he was then, with those downcast eyes he had seen in the street, invited to unburden himself; invited to release his constrained erection from his trousers - if he was not naked throughout the whole process; to present his knob at her entrance; pull back his foreskin and slide into her wet sex and ejaculate.

Ewan did not dare stand. Not with his 'raging' erection. It was perhaps one thing to be seen like that by the man: quite another by the woman - or the man's woman. The man disappeared leaving Ewan to watch the woman sitting there alone. Nice to see her cross her legs and the wrap fall a little open to give a glimpse of thigh before she pulled the material over it. Just a short view of a soft feminine thigh but quite enough to keep Ewan stimulated. Partial nudity is usually more erotic than the full thing. The 'full thing,' albeit male with swinging penis, returned with bread and coffee and the two sat breakfasting.

Ewan's penis softened, a couple eating breakfast was not really stimulating but he read his newspaper with a corner of his eye alert for movement. Perhaps it was the girl pushing her chair back a bit that caused him to look again. They were talking and as he watched he saw the man's penis growing, lifting itself up into the air. Was it perhaps what the girl was saying or was he espying something interesting between her legs? They were not exactly together and the wrap had opened a little showing knees and a bit of thigh. Perhaps with the angle of the sun and his position, the man was seeing her pudenda all illuminated. That sight would have been easily enough to make Ewan erect had he been sitting there with them: it was quite enough having the idea and seeing the erecting man to cause the same effect with Ewan as he sat there on his roof top. A warm, moving, pumping feeling as his penis stood up.

He heard it across the roof tops. It was a real slap, Seemingly the woman had taken some sort of exception to the manly display of appreciation. Ewan watched with interest to see the outcome. A good spanking would have been appropriate. Probably quite enough with the enthusiastic application of Ewan's hand to his penis to have sent his semen flying.

No spanking but a fair bit of talking. An interesting shrug of the shoulders and the woman got up and walked to the stairs. A lovely walk with the silk clinging to her and, best of all, she undoing the wrap and letting it slide back off her shoulders just as she went through the doorway: not quite early enough for Ewan to see anything more than a flash of bare shoulder, but suggestive - very suggestive. Clearly the man thought so, he stood with his erection in full display and followed her - his intention obvious. At the doorway he paused and looked over towards Ewan, smiled at seeing him and raised his hand. Not so much a greeting as a 'thumbs-up' - at least his cock was 'up.' Clearly he had expected Ewan to be watching and had no worries in having himself observed in full tumescent state.

Ewan broke into a broad grin at the male chumminess of the sign. Lucky chap, he thought, given what the man was evidently about to do. Ewan too stood, displaying his own arousal. A fellow feeling with another man. If only the man would or could send the woman over to him afterwards or invite him over to join them on the bed. He raised his hand, turning the gesture into a thumbs-up and then a wave to go and get at it. The man grinned and then he, and his about to be engaged erection, disappeared.

Ewan stood gently wanking and looking at the empty doorway. He could not be seen from other roofs - really just that one. He was not, therefore, blatantly exposing himself, his upstanding cock and his moving hand, to the whole town: just to an empty doorway and an empty roof. Even so, after a few moments, Ewan sat back down on his chair to continue his wank thinking of the woman and the man. It was getting hotter and already he was sweating. Lovely actually to be outside, stark naked in the sunshine and having a really nice wank in private. Lovely to feel the hot sun on his penis, lovely to be naked outside and lovely to be on the brink of orgasm. He edged himself a few times thinking of the girl and the probably copulation.