Across the Rooftops Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wondered, as the semen erupted from his penis and splashed all white and warm against his stomach, a private, sun drenched open air ejaculation, whether the man had already done the same inside the warm comfortable darkness of the woman's vagina.

It was nice for Ewan to see them again in the evening, the man coolly dressed in white shirt and cream cotton trousers, the woman in that blue dress. The man whispered something to the girl as they saw him ahead of them in the street. "Kalispera," from her and 'good evening,' from him, his accent American. Eye contact between them all for a moment but nothing more as they passed. It was co-incidence but Ewan saw them again later as they were going in at their door.

The man saw him and called "goodnight," with a wave Ewan was more used to seeing from the man when he was naked. "Kaliniechta," Ewan replied looking at the girl and noticed on her ring finger a gold band suggesting marriage. She smiled at the Greek and replied. She really was very nice. Were they perhaps going up to bed to make love?

In the dark roadway he whispered, "òniera ylieka" - sweet dreams - as he looked back at the now closed door. The thought in his mind that already that blue dress might be on the floor showed as a distinct bulge in his trousers, had anyone been there to see, before he had even turned the key in his own door. He would like to have seen that, would love to have seen that. A face looking in at a window.

Monday morning saw Ewan up early as always, a quick shower as the kettle boiled and before stepping out into the sunshine of his roof. All so easy without clothes. The sun not quite up, but more than showing above the horizon. Bird song, a blue sky streaked with gold and wisps of cloud that would disappear within minutes.

He walked around his roof looking out over the town. It seemed he was the only one who thought to go up on the roofs so early. A pity the woman in the blue dress... or better still without, was up and about and on her roof. Perhaps she might have been in that wrap again, perhaps delightfully coming undone as she hung out towels or the like to dry. Nice to see her reaching up to the washing line and the tie around her waist coming undone and giving him a glimpse of breasts and dark pubic hair. A pleasing stirring in his loins came to him as he thought - not an erection but a thickening - and then he saw the man, without the woman, come out onto his roof. He had a coffee pot in one hand and two mugs in the other and, unlike when he had met them the night before, he was naked. The penis which Ewan rather imagined had been nicely embedded in the woman the night before pointing down between his legs, his knob both exposed and distinct. The man waved and motioned with his hand. A clear indication to join him for coffee.

Ewan acknowledged and accepted in something of sign language. It would have been rude to have signalled a negative and, in any case, he was intrigued about the man and the woman. Pulling on shorts, shirt and sandals he made his way downstairs, out and over to the door he had seen the couple enter the night before.

The man, just the man was there to greet him. Unlike Ewan he seemed not to have bothered with dressing. Somewhat odd shaking hands with a naked man.

"Well, hi! Sort of thought we should get acquainted. Almost neighbors, eh?" His accent American, Southern American. It was a pleasing slow drawl. Ed Slater, at your service!"

"Ewan McStrawn, indeed!"

"Hey, is that Scotch? Come on up I've brewed a good pot of coffee. Gotta have coffee first thing haven't you?"

Ewan preferred tea but was not going to say so.

"Wife's gone off to Athens already. Xylophia works there during the week. Shame for us but she likes the job. Leaves me here during the week. Sometimes I go up with her. We've a tiny apartment but, hey, tiny is the word."

Ewan followed Ed Slater up the stairs. He was not going, then, to bump into the woman - Xylophia- perhaps naked like Ed. The man's buttocks were right in front of him. An unusual view!

"Here we are."

Funny looking across the roof tops to his own house and roof. Seeing what Ed saw.

Ed saw him looking. "You must see a bit more from there."

"Yes, over the town really."

"Have to be careful you don't show the town too much!"

The allusion back to his erect display that morning when, after he had been watching the holidaying couple run around their roof, he had stepped out into Ed's view was obvious and he laughed. There was no point being embarrassed. It was not as if he had not seen Ed in just the same way.

Ed went on, "It's great here not having to bother... pretty private for being out in the sun. Not of course like the beaches. Not like back at home."

"Depends where you go. Some of the little coves are pretty private and deserted."

"You'll have to show us. Xylophia wouldn't dream on a pubic beach but... a little private beach, another matter. Nice to be naked in the sun. Feel free, make yourself comfortable, if you like."

It was obvious what Ed meant and it seemed almost impolite not to comply. Strange though divesting himself of his already minimal clothing and sitting opposite Ed, two naked men on a rooftop.

They talked and drank the coffee, several mugs of rich, freshly ground coffee. Not a la Greque in small cups with the grounds at the bottom of the cups and glasses of water to the side but very much in the American style. A big pot and lots of coffee. They talked of the island, of Greece, their work and their backgrounds. Ewan learnt of how Ed had met Xylophia and in turn revealed his own recent breakup. They got on well and Ewan very much took to the slow talking American. A little peculiar both being naked but little different really from both sitting in swimming trunks - except, of course, what was on display.

Ewan recalled at school the occasional boy whose knob was always exposed - not so much 'always' of course, but when in the changing rooms or whilst swimming. The school's rule had been no swimming costumes. It had not been co-educational then - though that idea, the co-educational idea - was a source of plentiful inspiration on many occasions 0ver the years to Ewan as he had lain in the darkness in his bed with his penis firm in his hand. Naked girls swimming with the boys!

He could not miss that Ed was circumcised in the American fashion. His foreskin cut clean away leaving his knob permanently exposed - and it was a very obvious knob on the end of his hanging penis. It hung at its end and swung when he got up to pour more coffee. Very distinct, very much the rounded finial to the end of the thing. Ewan was not exactly fascinated but certainly interested in the difference between his 'tackle' and Ed's and from occasionally seeing Ed's eyes looking at his got the impression Ed too was interested in his very different penis with its long, funnel like foreskin.

A lot of coffee had a certain inevitable result. Ewan had always found coffee - and indeed beer - went right through him. Needing to pee could result in an erection. Whilst his new friend had indeed seen his erection across the rooftops, Ewan hardly wanted to rise there and then.

"Err, the bathroom?" He adopted the Americanism.

"I'll show you. I need a leak too. It's the coffee!"

A nicely appointed bathroom or, more accurately, shower-room with plenty of room. Ed did not just show Ewan but came in with him and stood to one side of the lavatory bowl obviously expecting the two of them to use it at once. It was not something Ewan had done since boyhood when it had been normal enough for him and his friends to wee together. Not really a lot of difference between standing side by side in the urinals, especially when it was not individual bowls or stalls but the 'peeing against a wall' type or indeed taking a leak together on a walk, but it felt different. Ewan pulled his long foreskin right back exposing his knob as was prudent before weeing.

Sometimes he had difficulty starting to wee with someone next to him but not this time, not when nearly bursting! Ed had no difficulty either. Two powerful streams hit the water at the same time. A relief!

It was not possible to avoid looking at each other's hosing penis if one was to watch one's own and the twin streams went on for some time. The same shaking action at the end.

"That's better,"

"Well I'd better be getting on. Breakfast and work. Why don't you come around to mine for coffee and breakfast tomorrow?"

It was agreed. Ewan picked up his clothes and returned to his own home, pleased with his new acquaintance. He could not help wondering if Xylophia sometimes sunbathed naked on their rooftop. It would be difficult not to try and look at that!

Ewan made a point of buying some good coffee. He got the impression that instant coffee, Nescafe as the locals said, would not pass muster with Ed. Strange answering the front door bell naked but he rather felt he should follow Ed's lead, if very conscious that anyone passing and happening to look in would see him greeting Ed unclothed. Ed dropped his shorts and shirt in the hallway and they walked up the stairs together quite naked, penises swinging. Ed was interested to see the view from Ewan's roof.

"Do you see many people from here? I don't from mine. Any pretty girls?"

And Ewan had told him about the Swedish woman, had taken him over to the area under the water tank in the shadow. It was then, as if on cue, the door to that roof had opened and quite another woman stepped out. Not naked but topless. A young black woman this time. Perhaps wearing white knickers or perhaps the bottom half of a white bikini. Either way the contrast of white material and black skin was pleasing - as was her figure and breasts. Another holiday maker no doubt.

"Hey, nice!" said Ed, "Did you say you had some binoculars?"

It was fun, like a couple of schoolboys playing Peeping Toms together at a window whilst a woman took her bath or got undressed, nice to swop and swop again with the binoculars and watch the woman moving - particularly watching her not inconsiderable breasts and how they moved.

What became evident was she was going to settle down and sunbathe. A glass of orange juice, a paperback placed near the lounger and then she, with complete unconcern was applying sun screen to her body making her black skin really shine. Seeing her squirting it - so like semen - on her breasts, then rubbing it in, even without the binoculars was intensely sexually stimulating. She thought her rooftop private, her eyes had indeed first swept around to check and she clearly thought her position not overlooked and could not see the two men hiding in the shadows.

It was so like schoolboys discovering a place to peek at a naked woman. Ewan glanced down and was not exactly surprised to see not just his own cock standing at attention but his friend's. Right up at twelve o'clock, Ed's knob like a plum on the end of a stalk. Twin erections standing side by side.

"This is good!"

But it got better. The woman reached and, before settling down, pulled her bikini bottoms downwards and let them fall from her feet - they were indeed bikini bottoms - before recommencing her sunscreening.

"Did I see you had some sunscreen?"

Ewan was a little surprised Ed thought he had need of it in the shadows, "Yes, on the table."

He watched as Ed hurried with bobbing erection to the table and back. Ed did not so much squirt the sunscreen on his body as his cock.

"You don't mind if..." and handed the bottle to Ewan.

The black girl was fascinating, yet it was quite amazing to be standing there with Ed inches from him and their two erect penises even closer. They had faced each other across the roof tops like that but were now erect in company together. What was more, if he understood correctly, Ed was suggesting they wanked together. Ed handed across the binoculars and Ewan watched in delight as the woman applied the sunscreen to her upper thighs.

Putting down the binoculars he saw Ed's rounded fingers sliding up and down his erection. Even having been expecting the act he was rather taken aback and stared at the moving fingers momentarily quite forgetting to look at the girl. Looking up and again across the rooftops he saw the girl had already settled down and picked up her book. He had missed the movement. Lying down her boobs flattened a bit but it gave a very nice view of her dark curls. A sight well worth a little stroking, just as the schoolboys peeking would probably have done. Ed was, so why should he not as well? Ewan began to wank, sliding his foreskin. He had never wanked with another man before.

It was Ed who had the binoculars when the girl's thighs lolled apart and from their vantage point they could see right up her legs to the 'interesting' junction.

"Now that is somewhere I'd like to be!"

Ewan agreed as he was handed the binoculars.

A detailed and interesting view!

Ed had the binoculars again when the girl touched herself. Perhaps it was just an itch but her fingers certainly touched and stroked her clitoris. Just a little, but that was what she was doing.

"Oh, yeah, wish I was... you don't mind but I think I'm going to..."

Ewan looked down at the rapidly stroking fingers. Ed's erection was shiny with the sunscreen.

"No, please do!" The polite answer but, surely, Ed was not going to... to do that - not in company?

By the time he said it the action was involuntary. The day before Ewan had watched his friend's flaccid penis pour out wee. This time, hard and erect, the other fluid, the white fluid issued out - not down but up. He had not seen another man ejaculate. It came out with some force, splat, splat against the concrete wall of the parapet in front of him.

Ewan could hardly not come too. That would seem almost impolite. He looked up and starred out at the black girl, lying there, pulled away at his foreskin and took himself over the edge.

Side by side against the white painted parapet wall, running a little downwards, two blasts of semen, two ejaculations that had been very much aimed between the thighs of the unsuspecting black girl - albeit from a long way away. Nice to see at that moment a second black girl, this time dressed in a full orange bikini appear, but their interest was no longer what it was.

"Hey, thanks, I enjoyed that. Not had a black girl ever. Not so much as seen before... have you?"

Ewan admitted he had not.

"Now where's that coffee? Didn't expect to beat off like that over here. Hope you didn't mind... you didn't seem to." He looked down at the dripping twin deposits. "Hmmm, pretty respectable for both of us, eh?"

It was very strange, looking at the telltale deposits on the concrete and their now somewhat drooping and dripping cocks. Ewan found that he had, unexpectedly and all rather suddenly, done something quite new - been erect and wanked together with another man.

They sat talking. Ewan again noticing the contrast. Ed's penis all shiny with sunscreen and a little, now dried, semen all around his knob yet the evidence of his own recent ejaculation all hidden within his foreskin which had crept up and rolled itself back over his knob. Their conversation wide ranging and interesting and the incongruity of sitting there together, not just naked but having so recently played the voyeur together and ejaculated within inches of each other, not mentioned.