Across the Rooftops Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,655 Followers

They did not share coffee that morning but a little later, after breakfast, the two men were driving out of the town, onto the highway and then, after a time, down a bumpy track. Ewan turned the car off the track and switched off the engine. It was peaceful once the engine was off. "We walk from here."

The two men in shorts, shirt and sandals walked together along the dusty track, the scent of the fennel strong in the air. The sound of the cicadas electric in the hot air. Across the track in front of them small lizards scuttled at remarkable speeds considering their splayed and short little legs. Hats on their heads, sunglasses and two litre water bottles in their hands the men were well prepared. A glorious day - of course - but far too hot really for a hike. Mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun! It was nowhere near midday yet, and neither was an Englishman, but it was still really too hot for walking.

"There's a couple of places down here. If you go along that track, there is one nice little cove, a bit pebbly but lovely: this way, here, leads to a sandy one. It's a bit six of one, half a dozen of the other."

Ed thought Xylophia would prefer the sand.

The track carried on but Ewan led Ed off onto an almost imperceptible track across bare rock and down a sort of ravine and, turning behind a boulder there they were on a little sandy beach, the crystal blue water lapping at its edge. There was nobody there, just as Ewan had expected. He had never been disturbed there.

"Pretty good, yeah, Xylophia will like this. Be good to see her all naked on the sand and in the sea. Perhaps she and I can run like the black couples we were imagining."

"And then... on the sand?"

"Maybe not the sand. It does get everywhere. Nice to imagine, but the reality of a wet erection touching the sand and then rasping into a vagina is not so good! Best in the sea or on a towel... or doggy! Phew! Hot indeed. I fancy a swim but, you know, I didn't bring my trunks."

"Me neither."

"Hardly matters!"

"Not a lot!"

Such a free feeling to be walking naked across the sand leaving their minimal clothing behind. Too hot for naked feet on the already sun heated sand and not yet time to shed hats and sunglasses but otherwise naked with their penises swinging from side to side. One with its knob completely exposed, a swinging plum on the end of a stalk, the other tapering, because of its long foreskin, almost to a point. So like the ideal penis of the Ancient Greek statues, except rather larger.

"Really good, Ewan, to be without one's shorts, like on the roof top but so much more free here!" He spread his arms indicating the whole cove and the sea. "So good to be completely naked like this. Wouldn't matter if our cocks were up either."

Ewan was sure they would be later. He was getting the idea of how Ed's mind worked - and Ed had already mentioned the black girls and a naked Xylophia.

A delight to leave sandals behind and slip into the warm water. Both strong swimmers even having a race across the not exactly wide bay.

It was a long time in the water. Without towels to dry themselves they walked along the shoreline letting the sun do the job, sandals in one hand. A lovely thing to be able to do, just slip into warm water without the slightest shiver or reluctance as and when you pleased.

"We can get into the next bay over the rocks."

Sandals on feet they scrambled and climbed up over the rocks and down towards the next hidden bay. It was somewhat a repeat of the first, if a little smaller. The sand where the water had lapped across it virginal and without a footprint. They paused looking at the bay.

"Rather exciting isn't it, exploring like a couple of lads. I remember doing that as a boy with friends. Out into the woods behind our backyard."

"Not naked!"

"Could have been almost, but we'd have got pretty scratched. We did play 'Tom Sawyer' a fair bit. You've read?"

"Yes, and Huck Finn."

"You remember on the island they swam naked?"

Ewan recalled the scene. "They had run away and hidden on an island."

"Yeah. We played that a lot, pretending to be camping on an island down by the creek. A lot of swimming naked."

"Just boys?"

"Yeah in those days. Wouldn't have wanted girls... then. Nice to imagine playing the same game when older with the girls. Naked swimming with girls! Perhaps have them keep camp whilst the boys go off and hunt - naked savages! Nice idea walking back into camp erect, to show a successful hunt, eh?"

"Or playing at raiding another tribe and coming back with the spoils - maidens trussed and slung under poles, brought back as slaves."

"Pretend forced copulation. I wonder if the girls would really have liked that game!"

"We're making them eighteen aren't we? So old enough to decide! It'd depend on the girl I expect. Adult games in a childhood context. Quite a bit of fun. You certainly like the idea!"

The men had erected as they had talked, clearly liking the imaginary camping and sexual play with the girls. They stood, looking out over the deserted beach. It was just as well it was deserted - they were looking very manly!

It had happened again. Getting an erection with Ed. It was not really what Ewan had expected to find himself doing with another man. Certainly a few weeks before he would not really have conceived of the idea but the talk of girls was enjoyable and it made a rather pleasant change from lying in his bed or on his lounger wanking on his own. Wanking with a friend was a new experience. He was a grown man and why should he not enjoy such a thing - such companionship? He knew wanking would come. There would be more talk of girls, more talk of games with girls - sexual games.

"Go on, pull it back." Ed was looking down at Ewan's erection. "Then we can go and explore this beach like naked savages with spears at the ready."

They laughed together as they climbed down the last few rocks onto the sand. The water lapped gently against the sand. It was all very peaceful.

"Doesn't really look the sort of place we might find young native maidens to ravish."

"Nor, what a relief, having a spear fight with their men folk!"

Ed laughed, "but we're ready for them, eh!"

They walked across the sand discussing the imagined native maidens.

"You know, Ewan, I really like this. It was good walking about on your roof top with us both erect like this but even better really out in the open."

"Naked, erect explorers!"

"Yeah, with our spears. I feel so free. I hope Xylophia feels the same way. I want to walk..."

"Hand in hand?"

"Well, hand on something! I hope she likes the idea. Walking on your hidden beaches, her hand tickling and keeping me hard."

"Just her hand?" Ewan was enjoying the sexual talk - it was keeping him as hard as her hand might have done.

Ed turned to Ewan and grinned, "You imagining Xylophia sucking?"

"She's got very pretty lips... so I might have done. You did say I could imagine her naked..."

"Soft lips, I can tell you."

The thought was quite energising to Ewan.

"How far does she suck it in?"

"Personal question Ewan! What else you going to ask - does she swallow?"

"Important questions, Ed, important questions."

"Yes, sometimes, and to about here." HIs fingers made a circle like a pair of lips and slid down his upstanding shaft almost to the end.

"Lucky you, Ed, deep! What I think we need now."

"What, my wife sucking your cock?"

"Hey, I was thinking of the two black girls, naked on their knees on the sand, hands behind their backs and our cocks down their throats!"

In unison, instinctively, the two men made thrusting motions with their hips, their penises hard and excited in the sunshine.

"Swell idea, Ewan, swell idea. Are their hands tied behind their backs? But, alas, no girls. I'm going to have to have a wank you know. My balls will be aching soon."

They were at the rocks at the end of the second cove.

"Have you been over those, seen what is beyond."

"Nope, didn't bother. Two bays to myself were enough!"

The two men scrambled upwards losing their rigidity in the process. There was not another bay beyond just the rocks going on. They could have scrambled further, and no doubt eventually would have come to another sandy or pebbly bay but instead they sat and looked at the sea and back over the cove they had left. In the distance fishing boats but otherwise the smooth aquamarine of the water was undisturbed. It was lovely.

"Great, isn't it, just walking away and leaving your clothes behind - be good to go for a really long hike in the hills."

"Probably wouldn't see anyone but you never know. A farmer or a shepherd. A bit embarrassing to suddenly come across someone. More understandable on the beach, though frowned upon. Better with female company - might just get a grin from the shepherd rather than abuse! I wonder if our black girls like hiking?"

"Kitted out in walking boots and with a stout pole clasped in their hands."

"There you go again!"

They laughed at the allusion to penises. Ewan watched as Ed's penis swelled and lifted itself up in the air. So natural, such a natural thing in the sunshine. He nodded at it.

"All ready to help the girl with her walking!" It was certainly a pole she could hold onto.

Ed smiled, "Right!" He looked at Ewan's. "You know, Ewan, I'm really quite fascinated by your long foreskin. It's just so different from..." He touched his own knob, "... mine. I suppose in the beginning... but there is nothing now - just stretched smooth skin. Yet, yours..." He reached across and picked it up, "... you don't mind?"

Gently Ed pulled back the skin with his fingers, the wrinkled folds moving back as he exposed the head. It was as if he was getting it ready to pee. But that was not it at all and, of course, as he did so, the blood began to pump and the penis thickened and strengthened in his hand. It was not limp for long. Even fully erect, Ed clearly found he could move the mobile skin as easily as anything.

Ewan was surprised. He had not quite expected his friend to take hold of his penis, even sliding a finger inside the prepuce, clearly to feel how soft the skin was inside. And again, fascinated by how, when he pulled the skin back, what had been inside the prepuce, and forming a sort of fleshy tube for his finger, became simply the outside as it was rolled down the shaft.

"Amazing," said Ed, "nothing like it elsewhere on the body - see how the skin moves - and I've nothing like it at all on my own body.

He was wanking Ewan, gently moving the foreskin to and fro, staring and completely fascinated by what he was doing. The prepuce rolling up to form a fleshy tube and then sort of disappearing as it became the outside of the erection. Pulled back it was no different from Ed's own - well apart from the skin being somewhat more wrinkled and less taut.

Ewan had to admit it was nice having his penis handled by another - a change from his own hand indeed! A change from how it had been for quite a few months. But he was a little unsure about having another man do it! It was not his 'scene,'

"Sorry," said Ed taking his hand away, he had seen Ewan's rather surprised face, "my interest got the better of me. I'm really fascinated you know. You vary the speed depending on the arousal?"

"And whether you want to come. I go fast then! Um, please, if you want to try be my guest. Don't though make me embarrass myself and come."

"Naah, you wouldn't embarrass yourself. I've seen you cum. Not at all an embarrassing load - anymore than I think I do. May I?"

"Please."

So strange offering his cock for Ed to fondle. Turning a little to make his reach easier. Once again Ed's fingers closed but this time he moved the skin rather faster and then really speeded, 'fap, fap, fap,' his fingers a blur and the head gave an appearance of continual exposure.

"It makes a noise!" he said,

Ewan had to push Ed's hand away. The feeling had been becoming rather intense - he had known what was about to 'come.'

"Sorry, Ed, you nearly set me off."

"You know, I'd quite like to do that - never done that to another man before. Do it often enough to myself with Xylophia away every week. Of course I could do with the lube, left the sunscreen with my shorts. It'd work."

Ewan's eyes widened, "The lube... You wouldn't really - use my stuff as lube on your... cock."

Ed shrugged, "I do want to wank and it's best with lube. Would work rather well I expect. Warm, wet and slippery, eh! Wouldn't worry me - hey, it looked nice enough cum when I saw it!" A friendly slap on the back. More naked contact.

"Yeah, I suppose so."

What did another man's cock feel like? Ed thought it would be different from feeling his own. No sensation, just the feel of the thing hard, or becoming hard, in the hand. If there was ever a moment to find out - this was it. Ewan reached out and touched Ed's shiny knob with his finger. It was a line in the sand, a barrier passed - touching his friend's sexual organ and then he encircled and grasped. It was not so much the firmness beneath the skin as the resistance. It wanted to stand firm, not be moved about, there was a real resistance to that. Strange to feel the skin taut without the mobility of a foreskin - a real fleshy pole - Ewan ran his fingers upwards and fingered the knob before loosely running his circling fingers up and down the shaft, brushing lightly particularly on the corona - the edge of the glans.

"Is that how to do it!"

"Yeah, spot on. Shame we haven't those girls here. Teaching them masturbatory techniques."

"Unlikely at eighteen they haven't already practised on a few boys and, of course, we could see, our neighbours were clearly rather more than that."

"Best not to imagine them younger."

"Yeah, best not to go there. Too innocent, too virginal, too young! Nice though the thought, budding breasts eh... they might be surprised at just how big the real things are."

Ed laughed, "Yeah, best not to go there but we don't do badly." He reached and they each held the other's penis and gently wanked their friend. "These are both good looking and big enough cocks. I think we're quite well matched, neither larger nor thicker. What do you say, Ewan, would you like yours larger? Say another two inches up to here and girth to match." Ed opened his fingers to show the girth he was thinking of - it was rather excessive!

"I suppose all men want bigger cocks: but do the girls? I expect ours are quite big enough in the mouth. I suspect most girls would not want them any thicker and, practically, longer they are not going to go into a vagina all the way and, I don't know about you, but I like to go 'balls deep' and feel myself up close."

"Close and wet!"

"Exactly so! And would a really big cock stand like yours and mine do? Impressive in length and girth maybe but not so good if its weight means it points down all the time."

"Yeah. Good point. We've good looking cocks - they both stand well - shouldn't be greedy. You've a fine pair of balls too." Ed reached and cupped them in his hand and lifted them. Ewan's scrotum was slack in the heat. "Weighty too. You know I fancy a bit more walking around showing our cocks off before we lessen the weight in these. Shall we walk a bit more and perhaps have another swim? It'll be too difficult and slow exploring further. Let's go back but let's stay hard. I do like this walking around erect."

They let go of each other's genitalia and started back. Not only did they keep themselves erect but challenged each other to a race across the sand like that - the prize - fucking the black girls. It was not a long run as it was a fairly small cove and so the two men did make the distance tumescent. They laughed together as they pretended to take the two girls doggy fashion making thrusting motions with their hips. Their two erections fucking the air. It had been a dead heat after all.

Lovely to then run down the sand to the sea, splash through the water and launch themselves in to swim. Lovely for both men to feel their cocks hard and pushing through the water as, with strong strokes, they headed out and around the rocks to the first cove. Even though their thoughts might have been on sex, might well each have been thinking of the two black girls waiting, sunbathing on towels with their black skin all shiny with sunscreen, perhaps their thighs apart so their pudenda would be visible as the men came out from the sea: it was just not enough to keep them erect whilst swimming. They walked out of the water respectable, as respectable as naturists can be - not that there was anyone to see. No black girls or anyone else to admire their nakedness.

They walked up and down a little, drying in the sun, and then stood talking about all sorts of things.

Their clothes were where they had left them and they drank greedily from their bottles of water. Ed pulled his plastic bottle of sunscreen from his pocket and applied some to his shoulders and body. He offered it to Ewan and, as they had done on first arrival both added the protection lost from their swimming.

Ed squeezed a big dollop and applied it to his limp penis; it was much more than simply needed as protection: it had another purpose - Ed had said he wanted to wank to conclusion and was clearly getting ready; the application of copious shiny liquid or cream to a penis, rubbing and making it glisten all oily is rather sexual; the slipperiness just exudes the idea of sex and Ewan's penis rose in response as he watched. Ed nodded in recognition and his own penis, already thickened from the application of the slippery sunscreen, stirred and rose.

"What shall we do then? Walk and wank perhaps rather than sit, then cum, have another swim and then go for lunch with a bottle of crisp white wine? A nice meze and kebabs?"

"Sounds good to me."

The two men walked across the sand talking as they had been before applying the sunscreen only now they were erect again and very clearly wanking.

"We need to find you a girl, don't we, Ewan, a nice dark haired Greek girl. Somewhere to put that." He pointed at Ewan's penis. "Not that I'm not enjoying having a wanking mate. This is great being able to talk about sex, not just think it or do it, but just talk and wank. Hey, and great to walk around and be naked out in the open. Nice enough to walk freely erect on one's one but so much better the two of us erect together. I mean, hands away, don't we look fine!"

"I'd have said so," said Ewan smiling, "not sure what our black girls might think if they happened to come onto the beach."

"Us strutting like peacocks.. Difficult to know if girls would really like that. I mean, we'd both love seeing them parading up and down the beach naked and glistening with sunscreen, perhaps stroking a breast or more."

"Men do seem more visual."

"We've got to find out more about those girls - are they with men or not? Hey, Ewan, imagine the girls lying on towels watching not just us but their two men."

"You imagining them naked and erect too?"

"Oh yes, real big cocks standing on display and the girls really enjoying what they are seeing."

"And we enjoying what we are seeing!"

"Yeah, pretty girls, open thighs, soft breasts and those big cocks."

"Nice to see what they did with them."

"Yeah, imagine that - invited to watch intercourse close at hand. Crouch down and watch the men's big knobs going in. A bit of forcing perhaps!"

It was obvious to each of them they liked the idea. The speed of their hands was a good indicator! They were standing still now, feet in the sea and looking out to the horizon.

"Do we go in after them, Ed?"

"I don't know, what'd you think about that? Their thighs left apart, their lips looking all swollen, all so moist but dollops of cum running out of their open vaginas - lovely and slippery but..."

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,655 Followers