Across the Rooftops Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A bit like you using my cum as lube eh?"

"Yeah, a bit like that. I'd be up for it."

"Me too, only perhaps, as they've only just met us, the most we might be permitted is to cum on the girls."

"Nice enough, nice enough. Gorgeous black skin, lovely breasts and those open, recently fucked thighs. What a sight and great to see your cum dropping down on those breasts - splat! Fuck yes!"

The sound of pattering on the water alerted Ewan. He looked down and was in time to see cum still shooting out of the end of his friend's penis, so white and shining in the sunlight as it fell down to the water. Seconds later he followed suit, both men watching (but only Ewan feeling) as he too ejaculated out towards the horizon and down to the moving water. The surge of the little waves spread their cum and washed it away.

"That was pleasant."

"Very pleasant indeed!"

"Nice cum."

"Thanks Ed. I thought you did rather well too."

"Time for lunch, eh?"

"Yes, you know, I'm quite hungry after that."

So easy to launch themselves once more into the sea and have another swim before returning to dress and walk back up to the car. Lunch was also 'pleasant indeed.' So nice to sit in the shade and make their way through a chilled bottle of white wine and a variety of meze and good, fresh, white village bread.