All Comments on 'Across the Rooftops Ch. 05'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Biker_TypeBiker_Typeabout 6 years ago

Great series, enjoyed every bit of it.

Thanks

Microbevel8Microbevel8about 6 years ago
Terrific

Nice way to Round out the series. All of the excitement of the two men exploring one another peaked and the action was brought down gently, but sensually, by intercourse with the ladies. So good to know the penis pals continued their friendly persuasions.

CoolSideofthePillowCoolSideofthePillowalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I came so hard reading every single chapter, and even showed them to my wife. Wondering if we are going to see more Ed and Ewan in the future.

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 6 years ago
Lived It !

My ex and I and another couple lived such an adventure for almost 10 years. We decided early on to experiment as we wished, to write our own story as it were. We video taped hundreds of hours of our adventures which exists to this day. Getting more creative and professional with time. Each of us was at one time or another the director, producing what they felt was the perfect sex tape, the others enthusiastic performers. We still stay in touch, socialize on occasion, but all good things come to an end. And yes each of us has a veritable library of those events that we liked best.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 3 years ago
Greatly enjoyed it!

Greatly enjoyed the series! Thank you!

DevilbobyDevilboby10 months ago

Loved it Max. So happy for Frodo and Ewan getting together after his disappointment in Scotland and his initial lonely sojourn on a greek island, shame he never got together with Ed's wife in Athens as Ed's suggestion but all's well that ends well. Really enjoying your stories Max I take your reasoning on the paucity of commentators on your stories, all I can say is the literotica readers don't know what they are missing. I am going to read more from "Across the Rooftops. I should add we had a lovely holiday on Kefalonia back in '97. And yes it was damned hot.

DevilbobyDevilboby10 months ago

So sorry to misname Ewans partner as a character from" Lord of the Rings". Froso not Frodo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES