All Comments on 'Acting on an Urge'

by RubberDickie

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lusting for man cum

Damn I'm jealous, never have sucked a cock but think of it every day. 59 years old and would love to taste a hard one. Good story.

69stroker6969stroker69about 6 years ago
I want my Roger

This cum loving cocksucker would love to find a regular cock to suck, or better yet as you described fuck my face, mouth and throat. I can't get enough. Thanks for the great story and for making me crave cock this morning. More please!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Perfect setup

I would love to find a regular. I am a cockucker and I love it, but I get tired of the search for a cock to suck. It would be great to find a regular cock to suck anytime he wanted it. I only want to suck cock nothing else. So all he would have to do is text me and let me know he needed a blowjob and I would be ready to give him the relief he needs. I love reading stories like this and hope you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
made my mouth water

I would love to find a hard cock to suck and swallow his load! It would be my first but I always jack off thinking about it!

RubberDickieRubberDickieabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the kind comments...

Special thanks to those who posted comments on my latest story. Even though it didn't last long, that was an especially enjoyable time and I was happy to be able to share it. For those who have yet to fulfill their fantasy of being a cocksucker (even if to only try it), I encourage you to continue and see it through. However, I can't stress enough that you should be careful! There are a lot of less than honest people out there. Plan, do as much homework as possible, plan some more, then go for it if the opportunity presents itself. I've had some amazing experiences, as well as a few that were downright scary. So have fun, and most importantly, BE SAFE!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Great story

I've read this story before, but it is still one of my favorites. This would be the ideal arrangement for me having a regular cock to suck. I love sucking cock but don't like having to search for a cock to suck.

RubberDickieRubberDickiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Having a regular is good, but so is variety

Rwa4768... Yes, having a regular is probably the best arrangement, but from my experience, those rarely last long. It's also great to have some variety when you can get it. Good luck in your search!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Cocksucker

I have have sucked a lot of strangers, and had a few regulars, mostly other married men. My last regular was a neighbor, who’d call when his wife would be out for a while. I would go to his house, blow him and usually be gone by the time she returned. After a few close calls I suggested he call when he wanted a blow job then meet me in my backyard shed. I blew him once or twice a week for six months before he was transferred to another city.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hot story

really enjoyed thanks xx

bibadgerbibadgerabout 3 years ago

Thanks for such a wonderful story. Very hot!

bibadgerbibadgerabout 3 years ago

Thanks for the wonderful story. I think it’s very hot end erotic.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Another enjoyable tale, this pretty much describes exactly what I like about Sucking Cock and how I like to go about it, I really enjoy getting my face Fucked with my head over the side of the bed or such and having a nice smooth pair of Balls bouncing off my nose, although I have to say personally I prefer to be on my knees when he Cums, I find it easier to deal with, whether I want to swallow or spend time swilling it round my mouth and savouring.

Thanks for posting, I look forward to reading the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved your story. As a devoted cocksucker myself, regular friends are what satisfy my urges to suck cock and have their cum down my throat or all over my face. I have a few guys that consider me "their cocksucker" and I thoroughly enjoy that secret revelation. I'm now finding myself wanting to expand my horizons and invie a couple of my friends to visit together. Pretty sure they'll jump at the chance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm a want to be cock sucker who fantasizes about servicing a nice married cock with low hanging balls, hopefully one who cums a great deal too. I'm going to continue my search as I want someone who is committed to their marriage but like me has had a declining sex life but love everything else about their marriage and simply want an extra outlet for their sex drive. I want my mouth to be their outlet with their hard, smooth hot velvety cocks and their nice hairy musky masculine balls sliding across my nose as they feed me their cock in lust as they work up a nice sticky load for me to feast on. I have to make this happen one day, it is certainly on my bucket list and I'm sure if I try one I'll want another, but so be it!

Marshall52Marshall52about 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story and wanting to experience 1st time sucking with a decent, normal guy. NO LUCK SO FAR.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRubberDickie@RubberDickie
Sometimes our sexuality develops gradually over time. For others, it's thrust in our faces to either accept or deny. I feel fortunate that mine was both (albeit it was thrust a little sooner than I expected). That said, I learned to enjoy the company of women and men at an ear...