All Comments on 'Acting on Impulse'

by Victoriajohn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
this is a very good reluctance story, imo.

I liked it, I found it more believeable than most - we can all relate to $$ problems getting out of control. This is not a criticism, but if you are looking for ways to improve it, you could go more into what she is feeling, make her conflict and shame and ultimate release more vivid for the reader. Her character came across a bit flat at times.

VictoriajohnVictoriajohnover 19 years agoAuthor
Reaction from author

Thanks for that, I will bear that in mind. I maybe forget in the heat of my writing, that although I know how she is feeling, you the reader don’t. This is the kind of comment that I can find useful.

bdsmbillbdsmbillover 19 years ago
Excellent Story

I didn't have the problem the other reader had with not knowing what your heroine was thinking. This was well done, and except fot the obvious trap anyone could see her falling into as her actions were filmed, not too hard to believe. If I just imagine her as a little slow when thinking, I can believe she would fall for this. Besides, she didn't have a lot of choice, even if they had been up front to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hot hot hot

As a woman who is very excited by ideas of being tricked/forced into having sex in this kind of a non-rape but still reluctant setting, this story got me extremely aroused. Each time she came, I was thinking that was the climax of the story, but you kept it coming, and I am off now to have some orgasms of my own!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
creamy

I do wonder though, if in the next story she'll get the scare of a lifetime... a maybe baby. Because none of the men used protection, and there was no mention of birth control, plus, i have a pregnancy fetish, so that could tie in nicely.

sweetpunanisweetpunanialmost 15 years ago
very hot

great job. good build up. it got me all wet. would love to find out about the next day and any future events

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

loved it thoroughly. please write part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good

Fantastic read and very well wrote. Hoping for partv2 as she begins paying them off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really hot

Can't wait for further adventures

EzrollinEzrollinabout 6 years ago
another entertaining story...

Well written, erotic and just about the right length. Some say to continue the story but I say no. Breaking down the subjects resistance is what drives the the story to continue to any great length only becomes repetitive...IMHO!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous