All Comments on 'Acting the Part'

by feminist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very good! I look forward to your next story.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruover 13 years ago
Dramatic

And lovely... But Tristan doesn't seem like a senior dramat. A sophomore, maybe. But a senior? Nooo. I did love the story. Well done and very erotic. Nicely told and great build. Your directors were perfect characters, too! You should tell this from their point of view next.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 13 years ago
A thought.

I think this would be much, much sexier written in the first person.

Just my opinion. Try it and see if you agree.

zolia_lilyzolia_lilyover 13 years ago
More?

Was sucked into this straight away! Is there going to be a sequel? Please? I'd love to find out what happens next with Tristan and Cole!

TransverseTransverseover 13 years ago
Not bad.

Not bad at all. Lots of times with stories in this genre, we see all sex and almost no build-up - no so here. Great work ratcheting up the tension; all of the daily teasing in drama practice really made you desperate for the release that finally came at the end. And the audience first with just the directors and actors and then with the whole crowd, just took things up another notch. Good pacing and inclusion of emotion without dampening the lust. Five stars.

SecretDeviantSecretDeviantover 13 years ago
Yes more plz!

I like it!

kwchancellorkwchancellorabout 7 years ago

I love an inventive, original, thought! I would have never thought of such a scenario. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is one of my favourite erotic stories ever. I keep coming back to it every now and then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous