Acting the Part

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea of what Cole's penis must look like once again took root in his head. He wished he could see it, wrap his hand around it, and feel it grow in beneath his fingertips in front of a whole audience of people. On days when this thought occupied his mind, Tristan felt himself harden in Cole's grasp much easier. And the gentle tugs Cole administered by accident as they crossed the stage felt like pure pleasure. What would it feel like if Cole rubbed him intentionally? Or explored under Tristan's foreskin with those careful fingers?

Tristan hoped he could maintain this sort of arousal for the three shows.

Opening night went wonderfully. Tristan imagined everyone in the theatre was staring directly at his naked penis and heavy balls. For all he knew, they might have been. He thought of how erotic it must look to those people in the front row, as Cole wrapped his hand around his quivering genitals and then pressed his body against him. Then, as he was pulled off stage, he imagined for the first time what might happen after that scene for the two characters. Would Carter wrap his lips around Richard's penis, gently stroking his balls as he sucked at the throbbing member? Or maybe Carter would pull his own pants down and stroke both his and Richard's penises simultaneously. What if Cole did that...

Tristan was still rock hard as he bowed. To his left he could see that Cole's penis was straining against his pants as well. Back in the dressing room, Cole slipped into the washroom to change. When he emerged, Tristan locked himself into the bathroom and masturbated furiously until his semen shot forcefully into the toilet. When Tristan opened the door, Cole had already left for the night.

The second night went much worse. Tristan could not get into the erotic mindset at all, and his flaccid penis barely hardened in front of the audience. The more he tried, the less successful he was and as he exited the stage he swore under his breath.

"Hey man, don't worry about it," Cole whispered back. There was something nice about being reassured instead of having to endure Ava's concerned glances that let him know he was letting her down.

The final performance arrived and as the sex scene approached Tristan became more and more worried. Soon he was out on stage, slowly undressing, terrified less of the crowd watching him naked than of being unable to get an erection. His penis and balls soon hung free for everyone to observe and he stood nervously as Cole began to approach.

Cole's body language was more intense than ever before and he grabbed on to Tristan's penis forcefully as he looked him passionately in his eyes. As he pressed his lips to Tristan's, his wrist moved, stroking Tristan's penis in front of the whole audience. Before Tristan could process this pleasurable addition, Cole's tongue slid into his mouth. Blood rushed to Tristan's genitals, engorging his penis quickly and Tristan let out an involuntary moan, loud enough for the audience to hear.

The kiss finished and he nodded his approval to Cole, no longer acting. Cole pulled back the foreskin of Tristan penis and slid his hand up so it was resting directly on the head before leading Tristan offstage. As the two disappeared behind the curtain Cole let go, leaving Tristan's penis aching and bouncing. Cole wiped off the precum on his hands on the neared curtain. He kept walking and Tristan was left in the wing of the stage listening to his heartbeat thump against his chest and temples. He almost used the opportunity to jerk off but he knew the actresses on stage could see him.

Tristan was still beyond turned on when the show ended. He could feel the pressure of his hard penis between his legs as he returned to the men's dressing room. Neither of the men mentioned the erotic additions Cole had made and Tristan reluctantly decided that Cole had just been doing his job as an actor as best as possible, not to mention helping him out after his flop on the second night.

Tristan began to take off his costume as Cole rummaged through his backpack for something. Soon Tristan stood in only the briefs Ava had requested. His penis pressed against the fabric and a huge wet spot had formed around where his urethra rested. The mess was excessive. He would just have to wear his jeans without underwear home. He picked up his clothes with the intention of heading for the washroom, but then decided it was stupid to try to maintain modesty at this point. As he pulled off the briefs Tristan noticed Cole watching him out of the corned of his eye. Tristan's penis pulsed.

Someone knocked loudly on the door. "Can I come in?" asked Ava's muffled voice.

"Just a minute," said Cole on Tristan's behalf.

"Okay, well we're all going to the corner pub to celebrate," Tristan had stopped rustling his pants to hear Ava's softened voice. "Meet us there if you're interested. And great show by the way!"

When she had left, Tristan finished putting on his clothes. He couldn't help but notice Cole's eyes watching his penis disappear for the last time.

"So, going out with the others?" he asked.

Cole changed his focus to Tristan's face. "Um, I don't think so. I don't drink so. Yeah I'd rather not."

"Oh okay." Tristan realized this was likely the last time he'd see Cole. For a long moment he stood still, know it was time for him to leave. He wandered towards the door then stopped and cleared his throat. Turning around he blurted out, "Can I see your penis?"

He couldn't believe he had actually allowed those words to form. Cole looked surprised. "Um... I'm sorry. Never mind. I just meant you've seen mine for months now and.... never mind. It was a stupid thing to say." Tristan was beet red now. He turned and began to fumble with the doorknob, forgetting to undo the latch that held the door closed. Just get out as quickly as you can, he told himself, hands shaking.

"Okay," said Cole. Tristan didn't process his response at first. "Okay, if you want me to." Tristan slowly turned around. Cole hadn't changed out of his costume yet.

The two of them stood still, then Cole began to take off his shirt slowly, with none of the same assuredness as he did on stage. Tristan watched intently as his pants dropped next. His boxers had a bit of a damp spot as well.

Then Cole hooked his thumbs on his waistband and pulled down, his semi-flaccid penis coming into view all at once. It was rather large considering it was mostly still soft and had an uncut foreskin covering the head. Underneath it were two small, well-defined testicles. Cole looked anxious as Tristan's eyes bore into his most private parts. His hand fluttered as though to cover himself but then subsided.

Tristan took two strides towards Cole then wrapped his fingers, very gently, around the other man's penis. It felt warm and Tristan could feel the shaft begin to thicken and twitch. His eyes moved upwards to meet Cole's gaze before moving in for the kiss. Cole's tongue met his and Tristan moaned. The kiss became more involved and Cole reached out, tangling his fingers in Cole's shirt and pushing his body forward. Soon Tristan was aware of this discomfort he was in as his penis chaffed against the rough inside of his jeans. His grip became firmer on Cole's shaft and he began to tug him gently towards the couch on the other side of the small room. Cole obliged. Once they had reached the sofa they stopped.

"Now what," asked Cole half-playfully but still blushing. "We haven't learned this part." His penis was dripping precum.

Tristan smiled shyly, "I don't know."

Cole looked down and cleared his throat. Avoiding Tristan's eyes he said, "All this time I have been wanting to really be able to explore your cock. I mean I got to see it so frequently but never up close. It's been driving me crazy."

Tristan nodded and undid his pants, relieving the pressure against his erection as they dropped to the floor for the hundredth time.

"Lie back on the couch," Cole said softly. Tristan did so and spread his legs slightly. Cole nudged them apart further and Tristan felt more exposed, more vulnerable to him than he ever had in practice. Cole knelt on the couch and leaned forward. His finger gently pulled back Tristan's foreskin and traced the ridge around his head. Tristan exhaled deeply, clenching the couch as he tried to manage the spurt of pleasure he felt emanating from his penis.

Suddenly he felt warm saliva as Cole eased his penis into his mouth. Tristan had been nervously staring at the ceiling but now he looked down. Cole's lips were wrapped around the head of his penis and his hand had begun to cup Tristan's balls. Tristan let out a groan that grew in pitch as Cole's tongue began to explore the crevice between Tristan's head and foreskin, working all the way around until it flicked against his frenulum. Then Cole shoved Tristan's member all the way to the back of his mouth.

"Cole, Cole, Cole." Tristan said urgently, sitting up. Cole released him from his mouth instantly, looking concerned. "Sorry, I'm just... I will blow my load if you keep that up." Tristan blushed.

"Isn't that a good thing?" asked Cole chuckling.

Tristan laughed a little. "Yeah I just want to wait a bit. My turn to uh... explore."

"Okay." Cole seemed nervous again. His lean stomach glistened with precum where his penis had rested. He sat at the edge of the couch and gripped the fabric as Tristan kneeled on the floor in front of him. Tristan had no idea what to do with the penis that he was staring at.

"What would you like?" He asked softly.

Cole began to blush. "Could you be a bit rough with me? I... trust a guy." Tristan nodded slowly. First he grabbed hold of Cole's balls and tugged on them, keeping his eyes on Cole's face. He pulled harder until Cole nodded. With his other hand he pulled the penis to his mouth and tentatively began to nibble on his head, barely biting, just applying pressure to his teeth. Cole nodded fervently and grunted. Tristan became more forceful as he tugged and bit until Cole was moaning constantly. Leaving the penis in his mouth, Tristan reached down to touch his own. He rubbed his finger against the head of his aching member until it was coated in precum then reached between Cole's legs. Running his lubricated finger along his crack he found his puckered anus.

At first he just rubbed in gentle circles then he added pressure, dipping inside a little bit. Cole pushed into him. Taking Cole's penis out of his mouth, Tristan asked cautiously, "Would you like me to try to find your prostate?" Cole hesitated for a moment, then nodded. Tristan's finger pushed further inside and curled toward him. Cole began to buck slightly, his face contorted with pleasure, and Tristan once again took his penis in his mouth. Remembering how wonderful Cole's exploring had felt, he pressed his lips hard against the ridge of Cole's head, then traced the flesh with his tongue. Cole pushed up against Tristan's face, pressing himself further into his mouth. Gagging a little, Tristan angled his face so Cole's penis would press into his cheek rather than his throat then began sliding his lips up and down the shaft.

"Harder, harder," Cole mumbled and Tristan complied, pressing his finger up against the magical spot he had found inside Cole. Suddenly his mouth filled with semen and Cole let out a loud low moan. "Fuck. Fuck," he said, breathing heavily, then his body collapsed back into the sofa. Tristan swallowed and sat back as Cole caught his breath.

Then Cole patted the couch beside him. Tristan joined him.

"What wouldyoulike?" Cole asked.

Tristan thought. "Whenever you had your hand on me I wanted you to stroke me. Could you?"

Cole smiled and wrapped his hand around Tristan's penis. "You mean when I would hold you like this." Tristan nodded and tried to hump Cole's hand, eager to be pumped.

"You mean I tease you when I just hold you?" asked Cole mischievously.

"Oh god, yes," said Tristan, moaning with sexual frustration. Cole stroked his shaft once then stopped.

"Fuck you," said Tristan, becoming more and more eager to come. Cole laughed. Then he began to pump Tristan penis, moving his foreskin back and forth over the sensitive flesh of his head, picking up pace as Tristan began to moan.

"Oh here it is," said Tristan under his breath, his brow furrowed in pleasure and concentration. He let out a howl as semen shot from his penis and Cole continued to stroke him. "Oh fuck that's good." As he bucked up and down on the couch, Cole began to slow his speed before stopping entirely and allowing the now flaccid member to rest on Tristan's balls.

They sat there in silence for awhile, Tristan panting slightly. Then Tristan reached out and closed his hand over Cole's package. The genitals were warm and soft. "So now what," he said quietly.

"I'm not sure," said Cole. "I've never been with a guy."

"Me neither."

There was a pause. "I think I'd like to do that again... but we're going to have to find some other erotically charged situation to tease ourselves with."

Tristan laughed. "Okay, I'll have to think on it."

12