Action Figures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,362 Followers

Taylor came in her pussy and flipped her over onto the desk to fuck her on the desk top missionary style. He came hard in her again after she played with his cock and whispered in his ear about how fucking awesome it was to be taken by a real man and fucked like a stupid slut.

Taylor then shoved her against the wall and shoved his cock in her ass and she really jumped. She thrashed and began babbling into her gag and her eyes actually rolled up in her head when he came. Ms. Stein slumped to the floor in a messy heap and stayed there for a minute. She then stirred and pulled herself up and began to lick Taylor clean. When she was finished she knelt down and looked up at Taylor.

"Taylor, thank you for fucking my brains out and treating me like the cheap whore I am. I loved being your fuckslave, your whore, your puppet, and your toy. Please make me your puppet and slave forever." Ms. Stein asked in her most sexy voice.

Taylor swore he saw some real life in her eyes again as she asked to be enslaved, but he was already to finish his project. He held up the doll and spoke the words "Your soul no longer is yours to be, but instead now belongs to me. Look upon what I have done, and see what you now have become."

The white smoke drained from Ms. Stein and her eyes glassed over. Taylor held up the doll and moved it over and made it sit down. Ms. Stein moved over to the other girls and sat between them.

Taylor grinned as he put his pants back on and then his shirt. He held the three figures up so he could see the eyes and spoke. "The new Action Figures will get dressed and go home. They will act like everything is normal. They will come to school, they will teach, they will hang out with friends. They will carry on as if everything is normal. If anyone seems to be suspicious they will tell Taylor immediately via text message once they can do it without being seen. More orders will come later."

The three girls stood, dressed as needed and marched out the door without a word.

The rest of school year was very fun for Taylor. He had Ms. Stein turn in her resignation for the end of the year, and buy a great townhouse in Manhattan for his college time. She transferred all her money over to him in several accounts (some offshore and completely hidden). He had Scarlett study Old English, Latin and the Celtic Runes. Under his command she became a very powerful witch capable of some very useful spells. She couldn't do some of the real powerful spells as it required strong will and she had none. Heather partied on, but stopped having sex except when Taylor had her come over and slut it up.

The weekends were wonderful for Taylor. Ms. Stein used her money to buy a very remote and very private cabin up in the woods and it became the love shack. Taylor thought about enslaving other women but soon found his three slaves were plenty enough to keep him busy and satisfied. He finished his high school and headed to college. Ms. Stein moved, and he had Scarlett and Heather simply head off to college, drop out and disappear. They moved in and became his first displays.

BACK IN THE PRESENT

"So good that you stopped by Ms. Stein. It has been very pleasant catching up with you." Taylor said as he sipped his wine.

"Yes, it has been nice. It's so good to see former students do so well." Ms. Stein replied as she drank the last of her 3rd glass of wine. She looked a bit tipsy and had moved close to Taylor and crossed her legs.

She smiled at him and after a moment leaned in and said "I want to confess something. I was always attracted to you. You had this allure to you, and you still do. It's making me, uh..."

"Horny. Yes, I can see that." Taylor said and he reached over and seized Ms. Stein's chin. She gasped as he pulled her close and kissed her hard. Ms. Stein shuddered and melted into his arms. This kissed and Taylor hands roamed over her body and slipped between her legs. She was wet and tight and she moaned as his fingers slipped into her bare pussy.

She broke the kiss and slid off the couch. She unzipped him and began to give him that wonderful slow blowjob she was so good at. Taylor smiled as his action figure worked him.

"I do love having these reunions, Ms. Stein. You are a wonderful action figure."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,362 Followers