All Comments on 'Action Jackson'

by Incoming

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very good man

this is the right behaviour about stupid cheating wifes

very good man, write more of this kind of stories for all the wimp to see how a real man have to do his slut wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It sounds

like you were in a hurry to have that drink and finished the story rather abruptly...tell me does alcahol affect you like in other ways?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
with your atitude

and 3 kids, it's enough to drive a woman to numb herself with drugs and some wild fuck

the first wife's walking away must also be shown to be evidence that "you", the husband, are not someone a woman can be with; and they rather be with drug dealers!

the victims are neither "you", the husband, nor the "wife," but the "kids."

a truly caring husband, father, and human being --- even if they don't want to be with such a cheating mate any more --- would say something like,

"Ellen. I HAD loved you very much and we have 3 beautiful sons. But our life has come to an end. There is no going back. You apparently prefer someone else to me. But what's more important is: I no longer want you, either, in any shape or form; now or sometime in the future.

"Please, don't cry, plea, beg, or worse of all, make threats: you can, and you should, get help with your drug problem. My children, needless to say, will not be growing up with a drug addicted and cheating person who hangs out with drug dealers. The court and social services, if we must resort such measures, will see to it, even if you don't take my word for it right now,,,

"Again, I hope --- despite my anger and hatred for you right now --- that you get help and be a part of your children, when you are no longer using drugs or running around with drug dealers. I had loved you deeply once, so despite my hatred for you, my anger toward you, right now, there's some humanity left in me because you are still the mother of our sons...

"But either way, whether you get help or not, we are no longer a family. I have already started the divorce process. Your personal decision to throw away our life is merely being finalized, legally, by me... remember that. I didn't start any thing that can not be taken back; you did....

"Please, save yourself, for yourself, by yourself. I will no longer be there for you from this point forward. Do it before you are hurt or killed by your friend at the gym or his friends; or before the police get to you guys. Though I am more than happy, I tell myself during anguish moments, to see you suffer deeply for your crimes against me and our family, you are still a human being, the mother of our 3 children, and if you suffer badly or die, they will also suffer the loss of their mother. That's what you are to them, just their loving mother, not a drug addict or a cheater, although you are all those things to me...

"I hope someday, if you get help and get better, that you look back upon our former life together, and remember some fond memories, that despite my many shortcomings, how I onced loved you deeply and how you meliciously and heinously threw away that humble love for drug dealers."

lancewmlancewmalmost 18 years ago
nothing here

this is just a routine response to a boring situation. nothing new, just she did it and so here is what she gets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Disregard the comments from the "Half-a-Fags"

If she lost her love for him all she had to do was open her big fat mouth and say so! The marriage would have ended, albiet with pain, but without the additional injury of infidelity! If you cannot or will not love your spouse deep enough to remain in a trusting and committed relationship then open your big fat stupid mouth and say so. Imposing the injury of adultrey upon your spouse makes you the scum of the earth and whatever consequences comes your way shall be deemed apropos! States that find no fault in divorce, especially in the case of adultrey, should not be allowed to sanction marriage in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
not the best

but not bad at all. at least, you didnt make it sappy. i dont like it when an author make 'a cold bitch caught cheating' into a fountain full of tears w/ endearments in her every sentence. it is never that way. if anything, she would be blaming the husband to all her actions.

abrupt and seemed rushed. but good first post, nonetheless.

LazylonerLazyloneralmost 18 years ago
solid

I saw that one poster was determined to claim that the best course would have been confrontation and recriminations. He obviously knows little about just how bad the ex-husband gets reamed by the California courts. Especially if there are children involved.

In this situation, the story makes perfect sense and I would have been one of the first to applaud the husband for how complete his revenge/break is with the Meth Whore his wife had become. Meth is a very destructive substance, and even without the cheating the wifes use of Meth was going to destroy the marriage rather quickly.

I don't entirely agree with Incoming about the "once a cheater... always a cheater." attitude displayed by the friend. I'll give him that too many women cheat, and it often is a conscious decision, but they can also choose to be loyal after a mistake. I wouldn't call this one a "mistake" though. The soon to be ex-wife was rather mercenary and obviously didn't care about thie children.

Good story, could have had a bit more emotion. And its definitely final.

phoenix764phoenix764almost 18 years ago
Great

A good story. the only thing missing is what happens to them after the arrest. She's going to have a tough life now - she'll be convicted of drug possession (possibly with intent to sale?), lose her job, lose her marriage, and lose respect from friends and family. A nice way to screw up her life. Thank you for NOT writing a wimpy/cuckold husband story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Super!!

Really good. The evil bitch was smashed into smithereens -the only way cheaters should be handled. AS for the "well reasoned" response of Anonymous , I hope he finds his wife being butt-fucked by the garbageman.

Yeah Baby!!

Len BeeLen Beealmost 18 years ago
Could Have Been Better

This was a good story that could have been a lot better. First, proof reading would have caught some of the silly mistakes that interrupted the flow. But, you do have style, and the story's concept was concrete. Something tells me that, with the right editor or with good self-inspection of your work, you will become one of the top authors on this site.

Len Bee

charleybearcharleybearalmost 18 years ago
I liked the story.

I think this is a solid base for a great story. I do think that the ending was awful abrupt and you left so much fun writing and reading on the table.

Next time pick it all up and put it in the story. We will appreciate you more for it and I think you will get more satisfaction from it as well.

Thank you for your great first effort (at least posted here).

Charleybear

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Normal cheating wife story with a hatred of women

Your writing is quite good. The amount of devastation the wife brought to this husband in her cheating with this other man I’m sure would have left this twice married man to want a divorce no matter the circumstances. The husband has lost twice in his life and would be a bitter man with cause. Life is not fair and sometimes we have to deal with that.

Your story exposes a total hatred of women in marriage. It makes you wonder where all this rage at women and marriage comes from.

The story is fine if that’s the Authors bent on how he perceives married life, but the so called facts that are stated are so totally not true.

Excerpt: “No woman is ever sorry she cheated on her husband.”

This is just a stupid false statement and it effects any belief in the fantasy.

The following is a stilted statistic with no explanation of where it comes from and if it’s about couples, partners, or wives. What journal has published a Los Angeles infidelity study in the last ten years? Is this just a puff piece from the Sunday paper? It goes against all professionally published journals.

Excerpt: “with an overall female infidelity rate of 50%, equates to a lot of wives fucking on their first and second husbands with no remorse.”

Is this unqualified statistic given to somehow make the reader more inclined to support the husband in his rage of being cheated on.

There is a lot of hatred being let out in this story. I hope it’s just a vivid imagination and not a burning pain of depression in a mind.

The writing was quite good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
served it's purpose

You wanted to preach about unfair divorce laws and hormones. You did that. Some will like it, some not. There was really not much of a story in terms of emotional connection. Try more interaction between husband and wife, and mwke the kids more than just pawns in your story. Good ol' Tommy sounds like a bitter bastard, and he deserves a story of his own. What could have made him so disaffected? Thanks for writing

shangoshangoalmost 18 years ago
Very good first effort!

Needed to be fleshed out a bit more and you lagged at the end. Still, you had realistic characters and a realistic plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Interesting

Gramatically speaking, not bad. They're some rough spot but since you took the first person POV, it should be rough.

I'd like to see another chapter or two here and more about Tommy. He seems real interesting. I mean how many people would actually _taste_ an unknown sample of powder to find out what it is, and his statistics.

I also noticed a comment about unsubstantiated stats, but in the context of the story, how or why would Incoming do that? I don't think Bill would question it given his mood, and why would Tommy bother giving references?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Pretty Good Story

What does "supervised visits for Ellen"mean, when the next sentence says that Bill wants a restraining order against Ellen to stay away from the kids and the house? Probably it means that after the divorce she can have supervised visits but nothing before hand. It is a minor point. I just didn't see where the "supervised visits" should even be mentioned.

The story is pretty good. No filler in the story. Everything is relevant & carries the action forward. The ending seemed a wee bit abrupt, but that is better than going on ad infinitum about court proceedings and weeping and the proverbial gnashing of teeth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice first effort

Pace was really good. I'd like to see a little more detail (there is almost nothing about the wife).

Some of the paragraphs were a little long for online reading but generally the story was pretty clean.

I'm okay with the Johnnie Walker Blue, but a good single malt (Auchentoshan 1973?) would have gotten you 125% from me.

Good start!

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good

your story was good and all but i think i would have gone a little further with it and shown what was going to happen to her in jail and out as she became a whore for the drugs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I

enjoyed the story(as all non wimps should do).I wonder if Tommy could have his own stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sterling Start Writer

I applaud your talent and imagination plus your willingness to tell it like it is within the scope of reality and consequence as life normally deals it.

I particularly like the non-mamby pamby path you walked within the parameters set in the story. They were what any reasonable person would expect especially having been down a similiar marital path.

Marital Cheating, drugs, and small children doen't mix in the slightest. No one should reasonably challenge your direction and conclusion given the parameters of your story.

As you grow here, you may choose to flesh out charaters and situations before during and after but only if you choose to and are comforatable with it.

Very nice start writer - you are appreciated in this theme of marital consquence to offset the absurd subhuman others that are tied to the sickness they fell to and detail for the few wimpy others.

Thanks again writer - have fun - we look forward to your next effort - With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
same old same old

How you could have a guy leave a woman when she has become an addict with no help at all is beyond me. He's just a great guy I guess

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
where's the ending

just as it was getting good, you shut the story down. how about a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Where's the rest?

There has to be more to this story. The divorce hearing, begging to be taken back, denying having sex with the trainer, her confession, there simply has to be more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Pathetic

How about a category "I hate women because ..." for these stories?

There are obviously a lot of men out there who have had some bad experiences, but come on, we do not want to here about them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
fuck her

I liked it , but is there more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

Good first story!

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
there got to be more

how long,what cause it,what happen after jail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
PERFECT

I loved the story and i am glad the whore got was she deserved. Don't listen to the brainded,sick,twisted fags that get off on watching a real man fuck thier wives. Also don't mind the women that think that you are sick or twisted just because of the way that the story came out at the end. I am just a reserved laid back fun loving type of guy and i asure you that if my wife ever cheats on me, i will destroy her life completly.Cheating is never a mistake. It is done knowingly and cold heartedly. I don't know if the stats in the story are true, but i do know that the divore rate is at about 60% and the #1 cause for divorce is ADULTERY. Thanks again for the story and i hope that you write more stories of this nature.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 18 years ago
Good read

I'd say the perps got what they deserve. I disagree with the comments that you 'hate women.' I'd say you hate seeing guys get screwed over like they do every day. Good story.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Kind of a harsh

statement

about the mother of his children, don't you think?

And did she have ANY sort of excuse for her behavior?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Unfinished

Good storyline but sounded like you had a deadline to finish. A few more details and at least an epilog would be in order

barker1216barker1216almost 18 years ago
unbelievable

some of the comments were off the scale. the only thing you can do for adrug addict is abandon them, until they decide they need help, if they ever do. as long as they have a post to lean on this won't happen.

just because she gave them birth did not make her their mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
selfishness meets selfishness

what i don't understand is, why the kids?

q>"I had noticed that Ellen had become very quiet and withdrawn during the pregnancy. It was not an experience she enjoyed."

q2>"Our second and third sons followed quickly and within 3-1/2 years we had three healthy sons."

q3>"With three active young sons, Ellen was extremely busy and was often exhausted by the time I cam home. I did appreciate her efforts at being a mom; however, the decline in her desire to have sex left me a bit on edge."<quotes

so she doesn't enjoy it, but she had 3 kids? and the husband, didn't he care about her happiness then but had kids anyway?

and then he was a bit "on edge" by her lowered sex drive? while it says he "appericated her efforts" it doesn't show he did anything to help her. but it does say "pay more attention to me."

this guy comes across as a bit of a selfish A-hole. he doesn't even help with the lunches or laundry? i am not saying it excuses her addiction or infidelity, but i think i can see why she had an affair.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ladies and gentlemen,the wife was a crackwhore

she was committing adultery and dealing drugs.what do you don't understand.you want a drug addict in your house with your kids.all of you that have problem with this,go stay with her.great story and thanks for writing on that subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
most writer in this country protect the wife

which is bullshit,a woman can do just as much harm as a man dealing with emotional stress and mental cruelity.think about a crackwhore fucking her lover and coming home around your kids.women have use pussy to control men for the begaining of time ask adam.my point is that women are just as bad as men,but the writers are scare of the backlass for telling the true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not a bad story

But the lack of sex scene description was a real disappointment.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Revenge!

Perhaps this is an example of revenge served chilled, if not downright cold. The Writer certainly pursues his revenge with a vengence. A well written example of human emotions in control but out of control. Well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I read with amusement the critics asking for

more, asking for an ending, saying it was to mean and cruel. Now ask yourself what is a fitting punishment for a woman who ignores her husband, fucks with another man in an open public place (cars in a parking lot are not private), had drugs in her car, for all intents and purposes abandons her family? She is definately not a fit mother, mentally ill perhaps but not a fit mother. In some cultures the wife would be stoned to death. Ok we arent there. Well in this case she was caught, with some help but could have been anytime, having sex in a vehicle in a parking lot with drugs in her car (the same drugs she had in it before). I think being arrested and jailed, prohibited from being with husband and children is a good punishment, maybe not severe enough but good. I am sure the ones that say she is the mother of the children forgive her and take her back, are the same ones that say he only murdered five people in cold blood why do you want to execute him? The old saying, "if you cant do the time, dont commit the crime" should be remembered by all cheaters. With the no fault divorce statutes cheaters may find many new alternative divorce styles, this was just one. How bout you back together at any cost folks re reading your bibles and laws...........wonder why they are worded that way?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
both

they were both users, both emotionally crippled and withdrawn. she had a job to fullfill, mother and housekeeper and when she was withdrawn and depressed, after bearing his children, he didn't care. she failed, cheated, let her rot in jail...after all, he didn't care, he already had the children which was what he wanted. next time hire a surrogate, it's easier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
prisoners of lust

they screwed their way to jail, with a little help from unhappy spouse. not a bad thing to let her pay the piper

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Super

Love it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh yes Revenge is sweet

so is having a pair of balls that most wimp writer (80%)on Lit do not have and will never have them.marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 16 years ago
Good friends who give good advice are good to have

His bud gave good advice and her took it. It was quite risky to drive across town with the bags in his car, but it paid off.

For me, I would have liked more character development for wife & husband. I didn't really know much about her... so it was hard to care about what happened or why.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago

Sounds like a shitty situation.. I can see why he did what he did if The laws in California don't care for who is cheating on who... Like mixing up victims with perpetrators, not a good idea.. Ah well, but there was a lot of self assured comments saying that she didn't care for her children in the start.. But she kept it together a long time it seems.. And he abandoned ship altogether..I do like clean breaks but this lady sounds like she had a drug problem as well as a possible Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.. Then you have to consider that too when making your 'break away'.. Someone need to be grown up in every relation.. So this story was near reality but not 'there' altogether..And i don't like falsifying evidence like her hubby did, makes his backbone deficit in my eyes.. Cheers Yoron

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 16 years ago
The "stats" detracted from the fantasy

If we all agree that A. this is a work of fiction and B. within and includud in the above is the premise that the revenge is a fantasy, we are of to a better start with this story. On the same grounds, it could be argued that the story could have worked much better without looking for some form of universal validation in the shape of dubious reports on female psychology during the third decade of their lives...I'd say go with the revenge fantasy (within reason), there are many frustrated men looking to vent their sense of injustice. At the same time, don't insult the readers' intelligence by inventing or copying fantasy science...

shaman43shaman43over 15 years ago
What nonsense

What a boatload of BS. This author must hate women and have had someone do him dirt. The stuff about hormones has no medical factuality nor behavioral. This story is a mess. The acts of revenge far outway the sin. Author needs a heart transplant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just to offset Shaman

It isnt woman hating to get revenge on a slut who abandons her husband, her children, and her family. And, at the same time places them at medical risk by her actions. Sorry Shaman the one without a heart is you.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

Ya know, I liked this story, including the ending. I don't know if those statistics are accurate (I suspect they are exagerated?), but regarding the ending, put his planting drugs back in perspective. He wasn't so much planting drugs on his wife but was rather returning her property that he had borrowed. She had drugs in the car that, presumably, she used to transport the kids (was she stoned while driving with them?). Meth/cocaine addiction never ends well, in most cases treatment fails, he would have been setting himself up for failure and heartache if he went that route. Better to let her work her problems out on her own away from where she may harm the kids with her actions. I've seen parents abandon their kids for hours (or days) while putting on a buzz, not to mention erratic behaviour, why risk it? As far as the lover, he's a dealer anyway, he's just assisting the police in their investigation. Leaving her in jail may seem cold but it keeps her away from the kids, adds ammo to the divorce/costudy case, and at the end of the day, let her take responsibility for her actions. Let her use her share of the community property to post bond and hire an attourny. In the end, other than the statistics (whose accuracy I can't verify), I find this to be a fine and real to life story. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
People like Shaman need to grow up.

Read the marriage stats on the US from the census bureau. How long do you figure to be the current lifetime of a marriage in the US, guess what it is just over two years. And they estimate current 20s and 30s will be married about five times in their lifetime. And a woman seldom matures until she is actually in her 30s but by then is already tied down to a man she doesnt love and with a mess of kids. Of course some men never mature and stay little boys their whole lifetime, like the drug dealing, wife fucking, gym worker.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Leave Her

In Jail and let her figure her own way out of her own Selfish Shithole.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Wrapup missedon this one

Couple lose ends tied up and more from the wifey side would have made this a stellar story

Fighting41Fighting41about 13 years ago
Rushed

You did a really good job of setting up the story but then you just made a mad dash to the end of the story

DunaDunaabout 13 years ago
I do not undarstand

I do not undarstand (I am European) why the all states' family law in the USA use the fault in the divorce proceder. Many father could get their children in full custody!!!!!!!!!!! What is the couse of this thing?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
MORE TANGLED WEBS

To deceive is always wrong. Kids and family are disallusioned. Hey IC, keep posting. TK U MLJ LV NV

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Liked it

Hated Her!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Excellent

All it needed was a few more paragraphs telling us what happened to Ellen. Not that we don't already know but it would have been fun to read it. 116 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Judas

drinking the hot jizz, he smoked the meaty cock, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Appropriate action was taken and with efficiency

In times of trouble it is necessary to rely on trusted friends and at the same break away from those who have done you dirt. His wife was an accomplished slut, a liar, a worthless wife and mother. She was also a tad stupid to have meth in her own car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pretty good.

I enjoyed the "open the door and roll in the grenade" actions of the husband.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Smart and realistic

This is the smartest strategy for the husband. He got his documentation from the photos he took. A drugged up whore of a wife fucking some dirt bag trainer in a parking lot is most certainly an "unfit" mother. That is the key to getting the kids in a divorce, and preventing paying her massive amounts of child support and maintenance that the kids would never get to see. I have seen this work in real life

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

Too wooden, lacking any emotion. Thanks for the effort.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Too quick at the finish

No follow up or release for the emotion he did not show anywhere else -

But a nice simple BTB story

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
Good Strategy

The few case that I have seen the husband get the kids and house were just like this - a depraved drug slut for a wife gets arrested and the information is used against her in family court. There is no way a judge can give the kids to her, if anything goes wrong and the kids are hurt it is all on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Too much psychobabble and most of it utter bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your statistics are nonsense

The vast majority of cheating is done by men.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 GETTING CAUGHT IS A BUMMER

getting busted is worse. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well...

I wouldn't have commented, but I saw a comment so incredibly stupid that I couldn't pass it up.

"The vast majority of cheating is done by men"

Really. Do tell. One question....who are the men cheating with? Unless a bunch of them went gay, I'm going out on a limb and assuming they are cheating with WOMEN.

Now, unless the dumbass commenter wants to claim that it's a handful of women doing gangbangs and pulling trains from morn till dusk, it might be a fair assumption there are an equal number of men and women cheating. In any event, the previous comment about "vast majority of men" was so incredibly obtuse that I immediately felt fear for anyone in their genetic history....

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 10 years ago
Cheating Statistics

Percentage of men that have cheated while in any relationship - 57%

Percentage of women that have cheated while in any relationship - 54%

Average length of affairs - 2 years

http://www.statisticbrain.com/infidelity-statistics/

phil2213phil2213over 9 years ago
Excellent writing but incomplete

This story needs to be finished.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

Fucking worthless cunt. I hope she rots in jail. Her jerkoff lover also.

Stupid

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
SO FAR SO GOOD

but the afterbirth is about to cum down hard. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WELL DONE

I wonder if she was sorry she did it, or SORRY SHE GOT CAUGHT????????

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
Like it, hate it, you said

I both like it AND hate it! I like it because it has the bare bones of a good story, but I hate it for the same reason. It's just the bare bones! A bit short, without any depth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kind of a quick ending

Went from her getting caught to the end of the story in 3 paragraphs. This could have gone on for another page and added another star to the rating.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
a bit too abrupt

and lacking in passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
short and sweet

Great btb

Try your hand at serial cheating wife exposed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Former college instructor in Helena Montana until word that she was having sex with student got out

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Need More

You could of added more to the story to give it a more polished ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

Just not finished!

YouamiYouamiover 6 years ago
A no-frills enjoyable read!

Incoming

Thank you for this contribution. I read some of the other comments about your ending. But in truth, I think it was enough for a good flash story. Better that than some sort of convoluted over-dramatised finale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Short, sweet and effective- I need friends like "Tommy"

It's short, it is sweet, it is effective revenge.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
So much for Tommy's rehab suggestion.

BTB at all costs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Noway

No woman with three children gets up at04.30am to go to the gym

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Wow

Burn Baby Burn! No Frills No fancy Psycho Babel ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 6 years ago
She

Got her Justice Deserts. Now there should be a follow-up to see how Mom and Trainer do in Court and Jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like it, hell no

Loved it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nothing

Nothing like a short sweet double burn. Martian Slut Ray in action again.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Pretty good

I'd just read your 'One Slip - Revisited' story which, to be honest, was awful. This one was pretty damn awesome

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Pain and no relief

3 stars I liked the punishment but the way she was caught and Tommy?

How they became friends paragraph as is stuck in unbelievable

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Like peanuts

These stories are like verbal peanuts, you can't quit reading them. Couple more to go.

LucasredLucasredover 4 years ago
Too short

Good story. Needed to be fleshed out and quite a bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nothing Like A Good

Little BTB flash story. Signed: BTW

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
BTB DOWN

Nice fast BTB, I like it. 5 stars.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good story

Short and to the point.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Still good . No time wasted. No tears shd.

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
Short and Good

Good Story. No wasted detail BS. 5*

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
Emotionless narrative

The premise of this story is good and could serve as a means of exploring multiple issues couples face as their children reach school age and the bloom is off their romance. Unfortunately the wife is merely a token placeholder in this submission and the story suffers from her absence. There are descriptions of conversations between the spouses but no direct dialogue. There are no recordings of her conversations with her lover or her friends. The reader has no insight into the story's second most important character. The children are equally opaque objects...spoken of but never speaking.

Without the active presence of the other family members there is no conflict to create interest. The vast majority of the story is emotionless narrative, remarkably reminiscent of National Geographic travelogs from years long since past. The readers of both know almost immediately where the dryly recounted journeys will end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She fucked up and got caught.........

I love it when the bitch gets caught...but that's all their is to this story...and this story is way to short...the story is her cheating and what price she pays for getting caught... I guess the author got lazy and didn't finish this story......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another one

bites the dust

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous