All Comments on 'AD 2022: Welcome Back Cane & Birch!'

by JASONSHOMOEROTICA

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Caed99Caed99over 7 years ago
Oh for those days

Hiya

Firstly let me congratulate you and a very pointed reflection of the flaws in our society and youth of today. Many of us believe we have had our right to stop our sons and daughters becoming YOBS ( young obnoxious bohemians ) with complete disregard to fact the no discipline rules are not working.

However. As much as I enjoyed your 'story! There were a few things that jumped out .

You stated in your preface that you wrote long stories. However I found that you reused certain sentences in different order, basically repeating yourself. .

What's with the word homoerotic?

I know this is on literotica and you may have felt the urge to 'sex' it up. Which I felt you didn't need to do, you added the arousing aspects of naked bottoms and thoughts and feelings of the main protagonist without having to add the word homoerotic. ... To say the watching of the caning was erotic, was more then enough without adding the salacious homo word : ie he is gay into the story.

I'm sorry if you don't like what I have written, I actually only write comments on stories I really like, and feel that there could have been more.

I really enjoyed the way you built up the story line and hope one day you feel the urge to tell us what Makin is up to now .

Regards

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As the man says....he writes long stories ! I very much enjoyed the way everything was drawn out, & the delicious descriptions left me hard ! I spent 6 years in a boys boarding school in the mid to late 50ies (10 to 16 years), & the discipline was harsh. I was aware of M/M sex , but anything I know about it I learned in the first 6 months at school. We had 4 Masters who enjoyed soundly thrashing boys, & 3 of them were paedophiles & the other was a sadist. He was a housemaster & invented reasons to beat boys in his "house". The minute detail in the author's theme was accurate & aroused me from the first page. I look forward to reading more from this author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous