Ad-dick-tion Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Above him, the hypnotist lets out a happy sigh. "Oh yes, yes, you've gotten better, haven't you?" he says, resting one hand on the back of Mike's head. "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist. I knew you'd go chasing after cock."

Mike keeps bobbing up and down, enjoying the taste and the sensation of a cock sliding in and out of his mouth. It feels so good.

The hypnotist keeps moaning, thrusting lightly into Mike's mouth. "Mmm, can't wait to hear what else you'll do," he groans. "Because you'll suck more cock, right?"

Mike moans around the hypnotist's cock. Of course he will! He'll see Joe in the morning, after all.

"Thought so," the hypnotist groans, then groans with every thrust into Mike's mouth.

Mike lets him down his throat, only gagging a little. He's even starting to enjoy gagging around a cock. It makes everything feel much more intense.

All too soon, he can taste the pre-cum, and lets out a soft whine. He wants to suck the hypnotist's cock longer. He's looking forward to taste the man's cum, but then he'll have to wait until tomorrow morning for another load.

"Mmm, take it, Mike," the hypnotist groans, thrusting harder and faster. His groans grow deeper, until his hand pushes Mike down and he thrusts up as he comes.

Mike moans as he swallows happily, his own cock jerking eagerly. He keeps swallowing and sucking until the hypnotist releases him, then Mike leans back.

The hypnotist smiles at him. "You know, Mike, why don't you jerk off for me as well? I promise I won't make you lick it up."

Mike's palming himself through his jeans. "Yes," he groans, eager to get his hand around his own cock once more.

12