All Comments on 'Adam and Andrea, Sibling Fun'

by NTsarina

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
charlie069charlie069over 9 years ago
Wow

Great Story, will it continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Okay

Warn us before doing all that gay stuff and you should have finished him fucking her at the end of the story. I am not a fan of the gay stuff but I know other people like it so just put a disclaimer in the beginning or the story description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOT!

Loved it. Hope there's more to cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved it. Please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This was disgusting! The guy is a faggot. Write this crap in the faggot stories. What is next dogs fucking women? You need to be committed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What kind of gay shit was this I though it was that a brother fucking his sister not a sister fucking her brother. If you get fucked in the ass and you wanted it your fucking gay

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
What's next?

She going to blackmail the boyfriend into fucking him again.

This is some Gay crap that don't need to be here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nj

good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thanks for the comments

Yes I will continue the story but it will be moved forward in time when adam and adrea are older.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I think jake may be guy. I can see letting a guy suck your cock but fucking him in n the ass is another. I would like to see family dog join in like first commentor spoke of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting story

Many guys has same desire as Adam, it is good to have an understanding sister to help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Funny

I think it is rather funny to read negative comments coming from those that get off on incest erotica. People calling it sick and disgusting. Would have made it better if Jake and Adam had been brothers? I can understand if it's not your cup of tea. Everyone has their own get down but to disparage fictional characters for their sexual preference is silly. And to whomever had only wished for some warning of where this was headed I think it was obvious way before Jake slid his clock in Adams ass. It seems however disgusting you all found it you made it to the end of the story. Perhaps you are just speaking out to allay your fears of your own latent homosexuality stirred up by this story. Well don't worry we won't tell anyone. You can go back to your normal diet of brothers doing sisters, mothers doing sons, daughters doing their daddies, and.whatever other familial lustful decadence gets you off.

NTsarinaNTsarinaover 9 years agoAuthor
For you who email me at my Gmail account

If you email me anonymously I can't respond to your questions.

Yes, I am working on a sequel to this story and it will be about Adam and Andrea ten years older.

Natasha Tsarina

ntsarina.blogspot.com

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
Not into gay sex, but ...

It was a good story. There were a couple misplaced words, dunno how you typed this. One was thought instead of throat, the other phantom instead of fathom. All the same though I especially liked the sister-brother sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
???

so adam is a stupid homo who is a ladies man IF she has a strap on. he loves assholes and being fucked. he ain't bi...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

I thought it was a good story. Had more twists then I expected. Thank you very much

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

Great story, a little incest mixed with a little gay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous