Adam and Andrea, Sibling Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers

Instead of answering, she began to suck his cock head and run her tongue around it. He began to swell in her mouth and when he was hard enough, she let go of him with a slurp and straddled him. "I need you to fuck me. I want your cock inside me, Adam."

"But, we talked about this. We shouldn't do it."

"Oh be quiet. I'm on the pill, OK."

Her pussy was nice, he had to say. She was just tight enough and when she began to move he couldn't help enjoying it. He took her boobs in his hands and massaged them. Her nipples were long and when he pinched them she moaned loudly.

"Oh yeah, this is good, this is so good," she moaned moving up and down faster.

Adam found her rhythm and before he knew it, she threw her head back, and her orgasm rolled over her. She continued for a minute or so, and then collapse on his chest.

They lay in silence for a while, and then Adam said. "I need to clean myself."

He got out from under her and went out. Andrea lay on her back with her eyes closed, thinking. What had they done? They weren't supposed to fuck; she just wanted to help him with his fantasy. Now she felt ashamed for what they had done, and didn't know what to say to him.

Adam let the hot water run over his body. His ass hole ached a little, but when he thought back to being fucked by his sister, his cock responded quickly, making him jerk off in the shower. This time he only managed to produce a few drops of cum. As he leaned against the wall, letting the water run over him, he wondered what the difference would be with a real cock as opposed to a rubber one. It would be warm, and maybe a bit more flexible. He washed his hair and then stepped out.

Andrea heard him come out of the bathroom and go to his room. She got out of her bed and went and took a shower herself.

That following morning when they were having breakfast with their parents, they were both very quiet. At one point their father asked if there was something wrong and Andrea told him they had had an argument the previous evening. They didn't speak as they passed each other in the corridor later that night.

A few days later, Andrea got a phone call from Jake who said he was at home. "Can I come over, he asked?"

Andrea looked at her watch. She knew he wanted to fuck, but she still felt strange after what had happened to Adam. Maybe being with Jake would take her mind off it? "Sure, come on by. My parents won't be back in a few hours, and Adam is in his room studying."

"Cool, maybe he can lick my ass while I fuck you," he had said it as a joke. He often gave Adam and Andrea a hard time about sex.

Andrea smiled. "Yeah, maybe he can."

Jake was horny as fuck when he rang the door bell twenty minutes later. When Andrea opened, she was dressed in a bikini top and shorts. He could see her nipples were hard under the thin fabric. He loved her boobs, so big, but still firm.

"Hi, how was it at the funeral?" she said.

He came in and she closed the door behind him. "Depressing. Everyone was crying one minute and the next talking about how much money she had left behind."

"Was she rich?"

"Very, but she also had a lot of children and grandchildren."

She took his arm and let him walk in front of her. She loved to watch his ass. It was perfect. Andrea had always liked men's asses; maybe that's why the thought of fucking Adam had been so appealing to her.

When she closed the door to her bedroom Jake was already taking off his clothes. She thought about how to approach the subject. Jake was open minded about most things so she figured it was best to come out with it. She sat down on her desk chair. "You are pretty open minded aren't you?"

Jakes was in his boxers taking off his socks, and when he looked at her and saw that she was still dressed, he stopped what he was doing and sat down on the bed. "Yeah, I guess so, why?"

"Well, the other day I caught Adam watching gay porn."

Jake grinned. "I had a roommate who did that too. I thought he was gay, but he got more pussy than I did. He graduated last year."

"Really?"

"Yes, the guy was all over the women, but every once in a while I would see him on the computer. I never bothered him about it since he didn't try anything on me, but I'm pretty sure he had his adventures with other guys."

Andrea was pleased. So far everything was cool. "What about if I told you Adam wants to do it?" She figured it was better not to tell Jake what had happened.

Jake moved up on the bed and put a pillow behind his back. "C'mon, you are not serious? I can't phantom Adam sucking cock." He let out a laugh.

"Well, he does."

"Wow, I would never have imagined it. What's he going to do? Go to a gay bar or look for someone on the internet? He had pulled down his shorts and was playing with his semi erect cock. He had a big cock head and Andrea loved to suck and lick it for a long time before she took his shaft in her mouth.

"I don't think he will go to a bar, but I have an idea."

Jake's cock was now completely hard. "What's that?"

"I thought maybe, if you would let him suck yours?"

Jake had been watching his cock grow, but he whipped his head around towards Andrea. "I don't think so."

She leaned forward in her chair showing off her ample cleavage. "Why not? What's the difference between Adam blowing you and I doing it, the result is the same either way."

"It's a huge difference. He is a man, and I'm a man. That doesn't compute in my mind."

"C'mon, don't be such a bore. If nothing else, do it for me."

Andrea got up and sat on the bed facing him. She put her hand on his thigh and then slowly moved it to his cock. When she had his shaft in her hand, she played with it. "He might be a good little cock sucker, who knows?" she said with a grin.

Jake had never heard Andrea speak like that and he wondered what had gotten into her. By now he really didn't care who sucked him, but the thought of Adam doing it while she was watching made him a little uncomfortable. "Do you have to watch?"

"Of course, I might be able to give advice, you know."

"Has Adam agreed to this?"

Andrea leaned down and gave Jakes cock a good lick, from his balls all the way up to the head. "No, I thought it would make a good surprise."

Jake watched her lick his cock head, and gently she took it between her lips. "OK, fine, let's do it."

"Yeah! I love you. I'll be right back, and don't move."

She jumped off the bed and ran to Adams room. She opened the door without knocking and found him working on his computer.

"Guess what?" she said.

Adam turned around and eyed her. "What?"

"I have a real cock for you to play with."

Adam just stared at her. "Come again."

"I said I have a real cock for you to suck."

"Who's?"

"That's a surprise. Take your clothes off and come with me."

Adam hesitated. He wasn't sure what his sister was up to. Had she picked up some random gay guy and brought him home? In the end his curiosity won the battle and he did what she asked.

When they were standing outside Andrea's bedroom, she said. "Remember, this is most likely your one and only chance to suck cock. Enjoy it."

She opened the door and pushed Adam inside. He almost turned around and left when he saw Jake lying on the bed with his cock sticking up in the air like a flag post.

"Hey dude, I heard you were curious, and I promised your sister to help you out."

Adam turned to Andrea but before he had a chance to say something, she said. "Don't argue, just go with it and enjoy the moment. This is what you want and Jake has been nice enough to agree to it."

"I just want to make a point. You can suck me and if you want I will fuck you, but under no circumstances whatsoever, will I do you or you me," said Jake.

Adam already had an erection. It had begun to grow the minute he saw Jake's cock. It was beautiful, long and thick with big glans. From where he stood Adam saw that the other man must shave, there was no pubic hair around the base.

"I will help you, just do what I tell you and Jake will be very happy, whispered Andrea into his ear.

She walked up to the bed and signaled for Adam to lie down between Jake's legs. When he was in the position she took Jake's cock in her hand. "I want you to slowly run your tongue around its head."

Adam was extremely horny. He lowered his head so it was just an inch above the cock head, and then he stuck out his tongue. When it touched the skin, he was surprised at the smoothness.

"Good, now take it in your mouth, but just the head," said Andrea, who had let go of Jake. Watching her brother licking cock made her hot, and she suspected she was already wet in her panties. When he opened his mouth to Jake inside she was the one who moaned with pleasure.

He was surprised at how warm it was. Keeping the cock head in his mouth Adam slowly explored it with his tongue. When he hit the spot just under it he heard Jake gasp.

"OK, now slide your mouth up and down his shaft," said Andrea while taking off her bikini and shorts. When she was naked she positioned herself so Jake had free access to her boobs. He also slid a hand in between her legs. "God, you are wet," he said.

"Yeah, this is so cool. Just look at him. How is he doing?"

Jake smiled at her. "He is doing fine."

Adam was in heaven. The hard cock sliding in and out of his mouth made his own produce the first drops of pre cum. He moved up so he was kneeling between Jake's legs and that way he could touch himself.

Andrea wanted his brother cock in her mouth, but didn't know how Jake would react. The more she thought about it the more she wanted to taste him.

He is good, thought Jake while watching Adam. In the beginning he hadn't been sure if this was such a good idea, but as Adam sucked his cock and brought him closer to an orgasm he thought it had been a fantastic idea after all. He was just about to ask Andrea to lower herself over his face so he could lick her pussy when she moved down towards Adam. Before he had a chance to say anything, she had managed to squeeze in between Jake's legs and Adam. When Adam moaned loudly he knew what she was doing. "Oh my god, you are sucking your own brothers cock. What is wrong with you?"

Andrea came up for air. "Sorry, it's just so fucking cool to do it, and Adam has a great cock." Then she went down again. Jake's balls began to contract and before he could warn Adam he blew his load down his thought. He heard how he swallowed and when he pulled his face away a string of cum broke.

Adam licked his lips. The taste wasn't half bad, but the best part was when he had felt Jake's cock begin to respond to his work, and his balls contracted. It had grown even bigger and now Adam had a little bit of pain in his jaws. He looked down at his sister and said. "I want Jake to fuck me while you blow me."

"Hey guys, enough is enough. You can keep on playing, but I am leaving," said Jake and sat up.

"Why, don't you like it?" said Andrea who had sat down on the floor.

"I don't care about what you do alone, but I don't like it."

"Please Jake, just fuck me, then you can leave," begged Adam.

Jake looked at them, both naked. Adam's cock was still hard and Andrea was slowly stroking it with one hand. Even though they were not normal, looking at them excited him. He had to admit that much. "OK, fine."

"Great, said Andrea and reached for the lube she had put in her bedside drawer. While she got it Adam got on all fours and Andrea began to massage his asshole with the lube. He must be very horny, she thought. Her index finger slid in with no problem, and her middle finger only had a second problem entering for before it slid in. "He is ready," she said, looking up at Jake.

He knelt behind Adam, and held on to one of his hips while using his right hand to guide his cock. When he had it positioned right, he pushed a little, then a bit more, and he was inside.

"Wow! I can't believe I have a real cock in me."

Jake began to move with slow thrusts making sure he didn't push too far or too hard. Andrea looked up at him from the floor and gave him a smile. Then she said. "How does it feel Adam? Is like you had hoped?"

"It's amazing, much better than I had thought."

She lay down under him and took his cock in her hand. Starting from the base she began to slowly jerk it. After a minute or so the first drop of pre cum fell onto her face and she licked it up.

"You can fuck me harder and deeper if you want, Jake."

Fine with me, he thought and let all of his eight inches penetrate Adam. When he was deep inside him, Adam moaned loudly. He pulled back and forth using the entire length of his cock. And for each thrust Adam moaned more and louder.

Adam bit the pillow hard. The pain was delicious; the feeling of being stretched to the limit was amazing. His sister's lips around his cock, sucking out all the pre cum were out of this world. His balls contracted and he began to breathe heavy. He looked down and watched his sister sucking him and when he came with a deep moan her mouth couldn't take all of his cum, it spilled out and ran down her cheeks.

Just as his own orgasm ebbed away, he felt Jake's cock swell and he began to fuck him faster. Then with heavy breathing Jake emptied himself inside Adam.

Andrea was wiping her cheeks with her fingers when she heard Jake come, and she found his balls with her hand. While she massaged them, he squirted at least three times and she giggled.

Jake pulled out and sat down on the floor. Adam collapsed onto his side, and Andrea lay down on her back. The room was silent; no one spoke a word for several minutes. Then Adam said. "Thanks guys, I really appreciate what you have done for me."

"You are welcome, but for me it was a one time only thing, don't ask me to do it again." said Jake. He had actually liked fucking Adam's ass, it had felt good, and the guy was a pretty good cocksucker.

"You are welcome, and I promise this ends here," said Andrea.

Jake got up and found his clothes on the floor. After dressing he said goodbye and closed the bedroom door after him.

"So, what happens now?" said Adam looking at his sister still lying on the floor.

She stretched her arms and spread her legs. Then she turned to him and said. "Someone owes me an orgasm, and since Jake is not here, I guess it's up to you, brother."

Adam grinned and moved over to her. He pulled up her legs and placed them on his shoulders. He adjusted his position and when it was right, he pushed himself hard and deep inside her. "Oh, Adam, that feels so good."

"Yeah, we got to do this more often from now on."

NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers
12