All Comments on 'Adam and Eve'

by ttcrusader

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
jaccorjaccorover 8 years ago
Can I have some more please.

Thank you for the entertaining read. I would appreciate a continuation of this tale.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
Nice story

Overall a very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a great story from a gifted writer

who's also very generous--check out his list of Favorites. Stuart and his mother have wasted years, but now they're ready to make up for lost time. The turning point comes when mother Evelyn spreads her thighs and her son sees her panties-clad crotch. Stu knows what those panties are covering, and he gets hard in his pants. There are some great touches. I love how Evelyn stops wearing panties altogether around her son. A mother should always go around naked from the waist down when she's with her boy. That way the kid can just stick his hand up his mother's dress any time the urge hits him and feel something warm and wet and furry, and get a big grin on his face. Stuart and Evelyn have wasted years, but what this excellent story shows is that a son never loses his desire for that wonderful hole between his mother's legs. For a boy, his own mother's vagina is the most beautiful anything in the whole damn world. It's the vagina he came out of, where his mother gave birth to him from, his own birth canal, and he loves everything about it--including, as Stuart shows, the sharp musky aroma wafting from it, his own mother's cunt-smell. Nothing can ever get a boy as hard as his own mother's cunt. And does that ever make Evelyn happy! She loves her boy's fat 8-incher as much as he loves his mother's tight twat. It's great how they talk dirty together, each one egging the other on to hotter and hotter incestuous fucks. He kept "shooting my seed deep into her vagina, where she had demanded I put it." Makes sense--where else does a son's semen belong but up inside his own mom? I'm glad that Stuart and Evelyn are now secretly married. Now his fat cock will up his mommy's welcoming twat more than it's just hanging down over his balls, and dear old mom will be the happy recipient of every drop of her baby boy's creamy sperm. It just shows the truth of the old wise saying, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--they're made for each other!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written and so sensitive

I've never commented in years of reading Literotica; butthis was well and grammatically written so nothing grated. I can imagine this really taking place, as I have had similar experiences and sensations (not with my mother!) I shall now look you up to see if you've written any other stories. Well done and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I was struck

By the suddenness of a purely sexual relation--rather cold I thought--turning into a love story. I liked the love story much better, though I wasn't entirely sure I believed in it. She had spoken rather clinically about her sexual needs. Then her son says--out of the blue--I love you. And she replies--again quite suddenly--that she loves him as well. But perhaps I'm worrying too much about the transition. It's a nice ending.

katibkatibover 8 years ago
no complaints!

Sensitive, moving, and well edited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Excellent! Anything more would be rude understatement.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Wondeful

This story was moving along nicely, and then it really upped the game in the last page - when the two professed their love for each other. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great writing

I loved reading your story. If I could make one suggestion about your style, it would be to reduce your usage of "all of a sudden." I know events happen in quick succession, but don't use the same phrase each time. Show your creativity with varied descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Quickly Now!

I do think this happens pretty darn fast. No seduction whatever, really. No real exploration of their new relationship. Just kind of a 'get tipsy and get laid' type of thing and I'm not at all sure that I could be that cavalier when it comes to sex with mom. They do eventually resolve that with the expression of their deep love, which I think they had felt already but were unsure of saying so. The ending is really good. I've absolutely enjoyed every bit of this. I'll have to say the, 'all of a sudden' DOES get a little repetitive. However most writers have quirks that make them express things a certain way too much. One of my favorite writers here uses, 'nevertheless' and 'however' way too much - but these are things that can be addressed with a competant proofreader. Very good.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
dear anonymous proof readers

there are variations in spelling in different parts of the English speaking world. The writer of this story writes in the most recent version of English as used in England. All others are unique to their own geographic region, including but not limited to, the US of A, the U of SA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and all regions of the UK.

Perform a little excercize, change the spell check settings from where ever you live to UK and see what happens.

TheTallManTheTallManover 8 years ago
Nice story

Yes, nice story and well written. Allow me, a fully paid up member of the Grammar Police (and specialist in UK English) to point out: a tail is what a dog wags. A tale is what we tell. But don't let us discourage you, ttcrusader! You can be proud of your creation, even if others think it progresses too fast.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy!

I love the details! So well done, and thank you for the happy ending!!! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is Fucking Fantastic

The emotional buildup and honesty are incredible!! GREAT JOB!!!😋😋😋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Eve had a hard time finding wood!

Adam didn't have the interest he did in the beginning, and Eve felt neglected. Her son Peter had a big dick, and options were a thing she didn't have. She spread her limbs revealing her bush, keeping her eyes on her son's big stick the whole time. "I ate Adam's apple son, and now I'll teach you what I learned about a thing called sin," Eve chuckled.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 7 years ago
Outstanding!

FIVE STARS FOR A GREAT STORY!

juanviejojuanviejoover 6 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS SITE!!!

Cinco Estrellas! I hope you give us many more as good as this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Another great story concerning the love a son has for his mother. Thanks for your time and imagination.

amsterdamamsterdamover 4 years ago
Lovely erotica

Despite the occasional flaw in the writing, I appreciated the impressively well balanced humorous and erotic dialogue. I particularly enjoyed the dirty talk and forthright desire expressed so overtly by Mother. Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story but.

Great story.well written and very erotic and arousing.but as in most of your stories the man is a complete wimp and pussy.when your mother tells you to take her to don't them and has and try to decide things.you make her yours and treat her as your wife.my mother and I have been together for over 30 years and when she first wanted me I took her.make your men a little more manly.might just b a British thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story, well written, erotic too, but....... Introduction states story is written in British English, so why write about "this little tail"...? Tails are usually attached at the rear of most mammals to help their balance, whereas a "tale" is a short story.....??? Likewise "her areolas seemed taught"....? Taught is as taught a subject in school or by parents, but British English states that "taut" is something that is tight.......??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it stayed hard all the story ,does she wont a stepson

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userttcrusader@ttcrusader
I'm a very happy attached man who enjoys erotica. Although I would never indulge in incest, I have always been facinated by it, and May to December relationships (mature ladies). I decided I would see if I could contribute and try to give some pleasure to others. I've...