Adam and Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pumped my fingers in and out of her quickly and kept using my thumb to contact her clit. She was groaning and panting and writhing as I did so.

Suddenly she gasped, "Oh fuck. Nnnnnnnng. Don't stop." With a pained expression she suddenly froze clamping her knees together onto my arm. Then after a couple of seconds she started to tremble, then shake and her pussy clamped hard onto my fingers as she let out a final gasp as she was gripped in a surprisingly intense orgasm. I held my hand in place as she slowly began to relax.

I began to pull my hand out and Mum immediately closed her legs on my arm and said, "No Baby. Please leave your hand there for a while longer, and just move it gently."

I began a very gentle and slow circular motion with my hand which had her sighing with pleasure.

"Oh my goodness. That is just what I needed. Thank you Baby, I've been so turned on and I just needed to release some tension."

"My pleasure Mum." I replied.

She got her naughty expression back and corrected me, "No Darling, it was definitely my pleasure." Then she laughed and opening her knees she said, "If you pull your hand out, can I lick your fingers clean?"

She was looking me straight in the eyes as I checked that I'd heard her correctly. "Sure." I replied as I pulled my hand out and offered my fingers to her. She took my hand and pushing my fingers into her mouth she sucked and licked my fingers.

Eventually removing my fingers she closed her eyes and was obviously savouring the taste and then said, "I love the taste of my own juices. Why don't you dip your fingers in again and have a taste?"

I decided to take her up on her offer and slid my hand back up her skirt and pushed a couple of fingers back into her coating them once again with her juices. Pulling my fingers out I pushed them into my mouth and sucked her slick juices from them. "She did taste good," I thought to myself.

As I was doing this I felt her hand on my very hard cock. She said, "My baby has a very hard cock. Would you like me to relieve you of some tension?"

"That would be good," I replied, "but I think we ought to get out of the car park before someone sees us."

"Aww!" Mum responded. "I suppose you're right, so where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise." I laughed as I pulled out of the car park.

We drove for a few minutes and I pulled up alongside the edge of Chew Valley Lake. It was already fairly dark at just after 4pm, and no other cars were present.

I switched the car off and turned all the lights out so we were in darkness.

"Can I help you now Darling?" Mum asked.

"Oh yes. There appears to be a lot of tension that needs releasing."

With a laugh she said, "Yeah, I bet."

I felt her hands on my trousers and very quickly she had freed my cock and suddenly engulfed it with her warm wet mouth.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed and then sat back and enjoyed a blowjob from heaven.

Mum was slurping and sucking and pumping my cock as my pleasure increased. To be honest it took a little longer than I expected but I started to climb towards that delicious release. Mum seemed to sense my increased stiffness and increased her stimulation. I just started panting and gasping as I approached the point of no return. All of a sudden I thought about it being my mother giving me a blowjob and that was it. I started to shoot jets of cum into her mouth and she moaned and swallowed and without spilling a single drop swallowed everything I gave her. Eventually my orgasm subsided and she became very gentle, changing to licking and sucking very lightly.

"That was sensational." I said softly after feeling that I had just experienced the best blowjob of my life.

"I'm glad you liked it. I do pride myself on giving a good blowjob." She whispered back.

She continued, "Come on Baby, let's head home. After tasting your cum I'm horny again and I bet that by the time we get home you'll be hard again, and I'm certain I wouldn't want to waste dessert."

"My god Mum, you sound like an addict." I laughed.

As the car fired up and the dashboard lit up, I saw Mum smiling before she said, "I think I might be addicted to you."

"Why do you think that?" I asked as we pulled away.

"It's very simple darling. Since we first had sex that's all I've thought about. It's not just the sex it's because it's sex with you, my son. I'm just getting a total thrill out of committing incest with you. The sex is so much more intense with you than it has ever been with anyone else."

I thought about her comment for a moment and then responded, "I know what you mean."

We travelled in silence for most of the rest of the way home. Having parked and closed the door to my apartment Mum just leaped on me, kissing me, embracing me and grinding herself against my crotch.

Breaking away I managed to say, "My God, I still can't believe you're acting like this."

Pausing at my comment, Mum replied, "I really don't know why. You just make me feel constantly horny. Whenever I'm around you I just need to have your cock inside me. Even now my pussy is just aching for your cock, and it's an ache I've never had with anyone else before."

I smiled, both at the conquest that had unexpectedly occurred and Mum's inability to control herself. As much as I love her dearly, she has turned into some kind of sex-crazed nymphomaniac when she's around me. I then added, "You know you're going to have to control yourself, don't you?"

With a raised eyebrow and that naughty smile on her face she replied, "Why?"

Becoming a little serious I said, "Because, for one, you're my mother and you can't act like this when people that know us are around. It would be even worse if Dad ever found out. Do you think he would use the knowledge against you, or us?"

Mum managed to calm herself down a little, and looked like her favourite toy had been taken away from her. Considering my question she said, "You're right Stuart, we could cause problems for ourselves. As far as your father is concerned, he may want to get back at me, so I suppose you're right.

"I'm sorry Darling. I'll try to control myself, but it is so hard knowing that you have that beautiful cock of yours primed and willing to slide into my pussy." With that she giggled.

"Mum!" I admonished. "I see you like to talk dirty as well."

She grinned broadly and just said, "Sometimes."

I needed to calm her down a bit otherwise she was going to wear me out so I decided I needed a distraction, so I said, "You must be a mess between your legs. I know I feel a bit sticky as well. I haven't phoned Dad so why don't you go and have a bath and get changed, and I'll give Dad a call and we can sort out dinner a little later?"

With a frown on her face she said, "If you say so. As long as we can play later." She winked and gave me a smile.

"Yes we can play later." I replied.

"Ok." And with that she disappeared into her room and then went into the bathroom.

At last a bit of a breather. I called Dad and spent about 20 minutes chatting to him. He felt pretty stupid and sounded fairly depressed. He did admit that it was his fault and was hoping for an opportunity to talk to Mum and hopefully sort things out. He admitted that she had every right to be very angry with him and hoped she would just give him a chance to say how sorry he was, even if they never got back together.

We wished each other a happy new year and I put the phone down feeling quite sorry for him. However the selfish side of my nature kicked in and I sort of hoped they didn't get back together because that might mean I could lose Mum's intimate physical attention.

I sat quietly contemplating what had happened and what might happen in the future. Going over Mum's behaviour and almost desperation for sexual contact. I smiled to myself at living the fantasy of having sex with her and wondered just how much further that might progress, if it does beyond this visit.

All of a sudden I was brought out of my contemplation by, "I'm finished Darling!" coming from the bathroom door. Mum stood there smiling with a towel wrapped around her. Then she laughed, pulled the top and it dropped to the floor. With another laugh she disappeared into her room.

I decided to have a shower and passing Mum's door I shouted, "I'm going for a shower."

"Ok." came her reply.

I stripped and got in the shower. It was nice to feel the hot water massage my skin, as I soaped and rinsed my hair and body. I finished washing and simply stood under the water allowing it to beat down upon my head and shoulders, with the gentle tickle of the water running down my stomach, back and legs. After about five minutes I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel and began to dry myself.

I freshened myself up and wrapped the towel around my waist and walked back to my bedroom. I put on jeans and a shirt and then headed out into the lounge where Mum was sat with a drink watching the television.

"What are you watching?" I asked.

"I don't know. Just some film that's just started. I thought I'd watch it and surprise myself." she replied.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked, heading towards the kitchen.

"Yes please, but only a coffee."

With coffee made and in my hand and a cold soft drink for me I went and sat next to Mum.

We settled down and just sat together for the next 90 minutes or so watching a film that neither of us knew what it was. We cuddled into each other, but apart from the odd check that we were comfortable we didn't really converse.

The film finished and I got us both another drink and turned on some background music.

I sat back down handing Mum her drink and asked, "If I ask you a question will you be honest?"

"It depends on the question, but I'll try." she replied.

"What are you going to do about Dad?"

Mum thought for a while before replying, "Well on one level that's between your father and me, but I'll be frank with you Stuart. He's betrayed me. Regardless of what was going on in our marriage, he didn't talk to me. Instead he went off and fucked that tart he worked with. If he had talked to me we could have worked it out.

"Yes we were in a bit of a rut, but we could have worked our way through it if we talked to each other. I sort of still love him, but I don't think I could ever trust him. I couldn't trust him not to hurt me like that again. So I'm not sure I'm prepared to risk giving him a chance to do to me again what he's done."

She looked down and sat quietly while I absorbed what she had said.

"So what do we do now?"

"Well, to be honest, I've loved the last few days and the sex with you, so I'd be happy for it to continue for a while. But only if you want it to. It will probably mean that I have to come down here if I want good sex, but it doesn't stop us making arrangements to go elsewhere, if you'd prefer."

I was a little curious by her answer, "What do you mean? If I came up to you we couldn't have sex?"

Mum smiled, "Of course it doesn't; after all what happens behind closed doors stays there. What I meant is that it might be more difficult because neighbours and friends know us both, so it would mean we wouldn't be able to relax in public. That's all."

"Ah, I see what you mean."

"Stuart, what do you want to get out of our rather inappropriate relationship?"

Laughing I replied, "Well I get a kick out of seeing you have an orgasm. After that I'd probably consider anything."

Mum raised her eyebrows and smiled.

As much as I thought Dad was a bit of an idiot, I wondered if there was any way back for him with Mum. It was a sort of double edged question, because on the one hand I didn't want him to be as unhappy as he was when I spoke to him, but I also didn't want to give up Mum. This New Year with Mum was completely mind blowing. I never imagined her to have such an active sex drive and it seems this was even higher when it related to sex with me.

With a very serious expression I asked, "What's going to happen to Dad?"

Her expression darkened a little, "What do you mean?"

"Is there any chance you might take him back, I mean he is my Dad, after all?"

Mum laughed, "Yes, he is your father and I won't get in the way of that, but as far as him and I getting back together is concerned," and then she paused and thought for a couple of seconds before continuing, "there's more chance of hell freezing over!"

I was a little taken back by how deeply she was obviously hurt by Dad.

"So if doing what he did has betrayed you so much, what will happen if I find someone?" I asked.

With a smile brightening her face she replied, "Stuart, you didn't stand at an altar and promise to be faithful to me. You haven't come home after fucking another woman and then fuck me claiming I'm the only woman you love."

I was stung a little by Mum's answer and then asked again, "So what would happen if I find someone?"

Mum's expression softened, and then she smiled at me and quietly replied, "When you find someone I will be happy for you. I'm not your wife and you have made no promise to me so I have no right to hold you to any unmade promise. All I ask is that you are always honest with me."

"You know I can't lie to you, for one I wouldn't and ever since I was a kid you have been able to read me like a book."

"Let's not talk about this now, perhaps another time. I don't want to spoil this visit. You've been so good to me in so many ways, and I just want us to enjoy each other. Stuart, there is something about being so emotionally and physically intimate with you that I just don't understand. The only thing I would say is that for now I don't want it to stop."

Looking at her, tears formed in the corner of her eyes, but the smile remained.

"Mum, I don't understand what has happened between us either, but I do know that I love you and I would never do anything to hurt you. Plus I'd be an idiot to throw away any opportunity to have sex with you."

Throwing her head back and laughing out loud she said, "It's always the same with men, they're always thinking with their cocks!"

We both laughed for a minute or so, before Mum winked at me to grab my attention and then said, "Don't get me wrong about men, sometimes women disengage their brains and only think with their pussies!"

"Is that what you've been doing since the New Year's party?"

Mum's face and neck actually flushed, hinting at embarrassment before she said, "I guess that's probably right. So if you want to continue sliding that beautiful cock of yours into my pussy, I suggest you avoid trying to get me to think sensibly."

I knew which side my bread was buttered and decided that it would be better to change the subject.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked.

"Yes please, a wine would be nice." After I got up she added, "I'm going to change into something more comfortable."

With that she got up and headed into her room.

I poured a couple of glasses and bringing them back to the sofa I sat and waited for Mum to come back.

All of a sudden her door opened and I looked over towards her. My jaw dropped as she approached me with a very naughty smile on her face. She had heels on and black hold-up stockings and a sort of dress or night dress that was made of stocking material. It came down to just below her crotch with an inch or two of lacy hem. The plunging neckline came down to just above her navel with her breasts and pussy on display as if she was naked. She was striding towards me with an authority that was also a little surprising.

I was so taken aback by the vision of mature sexuality before me that I wanted my mother more than any other woman ever in the whole of my life. I got up and stood waiting for her to reach me and mouthed, "Wow" as she approached. Mum smiled broadly and seductively as she stepped into my embrace. Our mouths clamped together in a kiss that certainly took my breath away. Mum seemed to demonstrate an eagerness that despite all the sex we'd had which hadn't surfaced before.

Our mouth's parted and moving her mouth to my ear Mum whispered, "Would you prefer your father to have me or would you like to keep me for yourself?"

She had me. She understood my dilemma. Loyalty to my father or my own selfish desire. I whispered back, "You're far too perceptive, you know. I think I'm going to have to be selfish and keep you for myself. Especially looking like you do."

She laughed and came back with, "Good. I knew you would do the right thing. If you like the way I look why don't you just fuck me, because at this moment I'm as horny as hell?"

I held her away from me at arm's length and looked her up and down. Bringing my eyes back up to meet hers she asked, "Like what you see?" with a very seductive expression on her face.

I smiled back and answered, "You are the sexiest woman I've ever seen. I doubt there is a man on the planet that wouldn't want to fuck you, looking like that. You're even sexier than you have been in my dirtiest fantasies."

With a very satisfied grin on her face she said, "Well, a resounding endorsement. Thank you Darling, you really don't understand how erotic it is to hear you say that."

With that she descended to her knees and set about undoing my trousers, which very quickly hit the floor for me to step out of, rapidly followed by my boxers. My cock was now swaying directly in front of Mum's face. She seemed to be being charmed by the snake swaying in front of her eyes.

After a few moments she leaned forward and simply slid her mouth over my cock and set about sucking me off. She only did this for a minute or so while I removed my shirt. With only my shoes and socks on Mum removed her mouth and took hold of me feet in turn relieving me of my footwear leaving me naked. She then stood up and kissed me quickly. She was flushed and seemed a little tense.

Stepping back from me she said, "C'mon stud, sit down and let me sit on that gorgeous cock of yours. I need to fuck you."

I smiled, now needing to couple with Mum nearly as much as she seemed to need to do so with me. I sat down and watched as she stepped astride my knees. Her legs parted and looking up at her crotch she was very obviously ready with her lips and the tops of her thighs very clearly coated in her vaginal lubricant. She was 'hot to trot' as they say.

I raised my hand and ran a couple of fingers between her pussy lips, coating my fingers with her juices. I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked my fingers clean, savouring the taste and smell of my mother's sex. Mum groaned as she watched me taste her juices. I repeated the action, coating my fingers again, but this time I offered them to Mum who enthusiastically consumed her own excretions closing her eyes to allow herself to concentrate on the taste and smell invading her senses. She also let out a small "Mmmmm" as she indulged herself.

Her eyes suddenly snapped open and there was a determination etched across her face.

"Stuart, I need your cock." She said as she moved herself towards me, now with her knees on the sofa either side of my thighs, which I had now taken hold of, not only to stimulate her a little, but also to guide her crotch to engage with my own.

She was in position, and her hand grasped my very turgid member, engaging it with her opening and without further ceremony she lowered herself onto me, with her arousal eliminating any resistance to our sexual organs sliding smoothly together.

Her velvety channel was hot and felt like heaven as she began to raise and lower herself along my length. Her muscles felt as if they were rippling and grasping at my cock as she rose and fell on me.

Periodically we were both groaning and gasping as the excitement and stimulation increased. I diverted my concentration to Mum's breasts and grasped them, thumbing her nipples. She leaned into me allowing me to suck and lick her nipples. Mum groaned as my mouth went to work, sometimes struggling to stay in contact as she continued to bounce on my cock.