Adam and Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum's breathing had a tremble in it as she became more and more aroused and stimulated. She was climbing the ladder towards ecstasy and I was right behind her.

"Oh Baby. Fuck me. Fill me with your cum. I need you to cum inside me. Bring me off Lover." She suddenly cried out, suddenly more coherently.

"I love you Mum." I suddenly said unexpectedly, and surprisingly emotionally. With those words Mum suddenly peaked and shook as her orgasm almost mugged her in its rapid onset. Her vagina clamped down hard on my cock and equally quickly I was taken over the edge and began to shoot my seed deep into her vagina, where she had demanded I put it. I kept pumping as we kissed urgently, wanting more and more of each other as the sudden emotion of the moment overtook us with a surprising intensity.

We held onto each other as our climaxes washed over us. I wanted, no needed the intimacy of the contact with my mother more than ever before, even within our newly found sexual relationship. I was being blown away by the need to hold, be held, love and be loved by the only woman on this earth that could satisfy my need; my mother.

As the ecstasy diminished I was overcome with emotion and became very teary. I looked up at Mum who also had tears rolling down her cheeks and she sobbed, "I love you Stuart."

Although still engaged it was a purely emotional experience at this point and we just held on to each other kissing from time to time but simply needing to be held by each other. We stayed there for many minutes, not aware of exactly how many passed, but not caring and not wanting this moment to end.

Eventually we broke our hold and looked deeply into each other's eyes and then we both kissed each other. It was a kiss of pure love. A mixture of the love of a mother and son, but also that of two lovers who had each found their soulmate. It was the most intense moment of my life.

Finally breaking the kiss we both sat back and just looked at each other. I felt totally embarrassed at the emotional impact of the moment and it seemed clear that Mum was similarly affected.

"Well, that was a surprise." She suddenly said a little sheepishly.

"How did that happen?" I asked.

"I don't know Darling. I've never felt so totally overcome with emotion like that before." Looking straight at me she added, "But, it was also the most emotionally fulfilling moment I've ever experienced. I've never felt so close to anyone before. Not even your father when we first fell in love or even you when you were born. This was something totally different."

"Yeah, I think I know what you mean." I agreed.

After another short pause Mum said, "Let's go and clean up and we can chat about it."

"Ok." I replied.

With that she raised up off of me, placing her hand over her pussy. She reached for me with her other hand and helping me up we went to the bathroom where we showered together. We didn't say much but washed each other until we were both refreshed.

There was an underlying seriousness and for me even an element of fear at what had happened. Eventually refreshed and dressed in casual, but normal clothes we both went back to the lounge and sat down with our wine and just sat together, not really talking. I guess we were both taking in the sudden shift in our relationship. In one evening it seems to have gone from a simple physical attraction to the addition of something with significant emotional overtones.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes Darling. I think so." Came Mum's reply.

"I don't understand why I felt so connected to you earlier. It was almost like being with you made me complete. Like, until then, something was missing from my life."

Smiling at my admission Mum said, "It felt to me like an emotional vacuum was suddenly filled and it felt so right. I do really feel like I'm addicted to you."

"I know what you mean. So what do we do now?"

"I'm afraid I don't have any answers for you Darling. It has taken me as much by surprise as you, it seems." She paused briefly in thought and then added, "Let's just go with the flow and see where it takes us shall we?"

I smiled and nodded in agreement before leaning into Mum and giving her a hug and a kiss.

We settled back and enjoyed each other's company, just knowing that the person we love most is beside us and neither of us really needed anything more.

**************

We continued to share our precious time together for the next few days. We made love often. It was now always an emotional event so it was difficult to class our love making as anything else. But eventually it was time for Mum to head back home.

I had helped her put everything back into her car and readied myself for her departure. It was plain to see that we were both dreading being separated. I didn't want her to go and she didn't want to leave.

We stood just inside my apartment holding each other and kissing each other.

"Do you really have to go?" I asked a little choked up.

Equally choked and actually crying, she replied, "My Darling Stuart, yes I do have to go, but I don't want to. You are the love of my life and I don't know how I will cope so far away from you. But we have to find a way to live apart, or make some major decisions affecting both of us."

"When can you come back?" I asked with a desperation that was beginning to overwhelm me.

"Hopefully sooner than we both expect. Let's see how things go."

"I love you Mum." I professed as I kissed her one more time.

As we broke the kiss she said, "I love you too, my darling son."

She turned and opened the door ready to head out to her car. I went to follow but she stopped me. "Please stay here Lover. I'm not sure I can drive away seeing you watching me. I'll see you again soon and we will talk later and in the coming days."

"Drive safely Mum." I said finally understanding and accepting that we were parting.

Turning back to me and giving me one final kiss and caressing my face she finally said, "Goodbye Darling." With that she closed the door leaving me behind it.

I decided I wouldn't try to watch her go and headed back in and sat thinking about the very empty feeling I had inside.

For the next few hours I moped around the apartment not knowing what to do with myself. I knew Mum was staying over at Linda's, as she did on the way down, so I found myself in a kind of limbo waiting for her to call.

Suddenly my phone sang in receipt of a text message. I picked it up and the message was from Mum. It read, 'Darling, I'm not sure I can cope speaking to you. I miss you so much already but I can't let Linda see how upset I am. I will call you tomorrow once I get home. All my love, Mum.'

I wanted to call her back but understood how she would likely break down. I felt like I was on the verge of falling in a heap and bawling my eyes out. But I managed to keep myself under some form of control.

**************

We spoke tearfully the following day and Mum said she had made a couple of decisions and needed to make some arrangements.

She had decided to divorce Dad. She had also asked if she could relocate her job down to Bristol where her company also had offices. This was arranged and in the following summer with the divorce complete, the house sold in Scotland and her job transferred and after regular visits down to see me, we had concocted a story for my friends explaining why my mother was moving down to live with me.

I had taken a flight up to Scotland and we had hired a van to transfer Mum's things down to Bristol. I drove the van and Mum drove her car. With a stopover in a hotel on the way we finally arrived back at what was now our home together. With Mum's belongings either in temporary storage or put away in the apartment and the van returned we had finished moving her in.

She had her own room for appearances but we both knew she would sleep in my bed.

We were finally able to relax and we shared a drink and toasted our new life together. Since the New Year trip I had noticed that Mum had removed her wedding ring. After the toast I brought out a small gift and handed it to her saying, "A small gift representing my love for you."

Her expression was one of uncertainty and she looked at me quizzically as she took it seeing the smile on my face. She opened the wrapping and then the small jewellery box. Inside was a simple gold band, which she removed. Inspecting it she saw the inscription. It read; 'Adam loves Eve forever".

Mum laughed at the words, but tears of happiness also formed and began running down her cheeks. I took the ring from her and lifting her left hand I placed it on her third finger. I said, "To my lover and my secret wife. I love you Evelyn and want to spend my life with you."

I kissed her deeply and passionately and she returned the kiss with equal depth and passion.

When we broke Mum was smiling and said, "Thank you very much Darling. I understand the inscription: very clever and cryptic. I am honoured and flattered to be your secret wife and want to spend my life with you as well."

Kissing me again she took me by the hand and led me to our new marital bed. On the way she said, "It's time to consummate our marriage."

This we did for the rest of the day beginning a new chapter in both of our lives.

**************