Adam & Eve - Eve Loses a Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arched a curious brow. "What is the second bet I am paying off?" Her cheeks darkened further as she watched him suddenly hit the top floor button, and felt the elevator begin to rise to the top of the building. Her eyes widened as he quickly unzipped his pants, his thick cock plunging forward. Her eyes bulged as she realized what bet he meant, peeking back up at him, shaking her head as if she had a choice. His wicked grin convinced her otherwise as she glanced at the floor marker, knowing she had about three minutes before they would reach the top, then make it to the bottom if someone were to hit the button. She let the raincoat fall to the floor again, and instantly slipped down to her knees, peering up at him as she pushed him back against the wall of the elevator, "This is so unfair."

His eyes smiled as his fingertips tangled into her hair, pulling her closer as she opened her lips, wrapping them around his swollen head, sucking hard over it. She smiled over his thick cock as she heard his groans start instantly, moaning as she slowly inched her lips down his entire length, devouring his cock in one deep stroke as she felt it bump against the back of her throat, triggering her to gasp, sucking in harder.

Adam's fists tighten into her hair, feeling his swollen head bump her throat, grunting as he pulled back, then thrust forward again, growling hungrily as his thick cock grew harder. He loved the feeling of fucking his lover's mouth, and the thought of her sucking his cock in an elevator had driven him insane since he had won the bet two weeks ago. Gasping as he felt her tongue rolling over his thick shaft, thrusting harder as he started fucking her mouth faster, listening to her muffled moans growing wilder. Growling under his breath as he felt her nails digging into his ass, tugging him closer as she took his throbbing cock deeper into her throat. Groaning loudly as the elevator hit the top floor, his fists gripping her hair tighter as he feels her tiny hand cupping and squeezing his cum-filled balls. Lifting himself onto his tip toes as he starts bucking urgently, her hungry moans growing louder, as she loved the feel of his cock exploding in her mouth, and could not wait to finish him.

Both of their eyes snapped upward as they felt the elevator start moving again, slowly moving down towards the flashing light of the first floor. He grinned down at her wickedly as he saw the panic in her eyes. Eve started sucking hungrily, squeezing his balls and working his shaft wildly, her head bobbing faster on his huge cock. Adam grunted animalistically, fucking her mouth faster as her head bobbed wildly, arching his back as his thick cock tensed wildly. Eve sucked frantically as she watched the elevator pass the 20th floor, screaming towards the 15th floor as she sucked hungrily, moaning and begging over his hard cock, knowing it drives him insane. His fists gripped her hair tighter, urgently pumping into her mouth as they hit the 10th floor, Eve sucks him deep into her throat and screams around his huge cock. Vibrations tear through his cock as Adam explodes, cumming violently against the back of her throat, pounding into her mouth as she moans and swallows around his thick shaft. She whimpers and moans, swallowing every drop as she watches the floor indicator move past the 5th floor, shaking her head from side to side as she milks the last of his hot cum from his throbbing cock. She grasps the raincoat as she pulls back, standing quickly and wrapping the raincoat over her naked, sweaty body, standing in front of Adam as the doors open to the first floor. They peer out at another member of the cleaning crew just as Adam zips up his pants loudly behind her, both of them blush hard, panting raggedly as they walk past the cleaning crew member who chuckles under his breath. Adam grasps her hand, squeezing gently as he leads her from the building. She peers up at him, whispering softly, "Why don't we ever bet on anything that I can beat you at?"

Adam arched a curious brow, whispering softly as he guides her into the car, "What would you want to bet on?"

She smiled to herself, watching him get into the driver's seat, "We could tease each other like crazy, and the first one who gives in would have to let the other person be in complete control for an hour?"

He shook his head slowly, "That is not fair, but I am willing to try it...Tomorrow night?" Arching a curious brow.

She nodded slowly, "Tomorrow night it is." They slowly drove off from the parking lot, hearts still pounding from the fun finish to a long work week...

12