Adam & Jesse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had gotten hired as a bartender in the club in which Taylor and Borg Incorporated had their offices. He had found that it was a very popular place and it had given him access to many people. He also liked the fact that it had exotic dancers making it much more fun for him to work there. Many of the customers also were employees of Taylor and Borg. Gerald Borg, a sixty-year-old man and one of the partners, was a regular customer who liked the dancers, especially the young ones.

He also had learned that Gerald Borg, a very respected, yet feared businessman, seemed to have a lot of pull in the town. What surprised him mostly was that Gerald was running the business, but the major shareholder and president was a woman named Renee Taylor. He didn't know much about Renee, as he had not met her. Apparently she traveled a lot and also learned that she didn't get along with Gerald.

His case did not involve the company or it's owners but he had checked a few things out, since he was suspicious by nature. He saw that Gerald was a man use to getting what he wanted and he treated no one with respect. Most of the dancers hated it when he came into the bar. The man was more than 6ft tall and was a large man, although not heavy, just very big.In all the time that he had worked there, he had only witnessed one person that was not intimidated by this man. What surprised him the most was that it happened to be a woman. He had only seen her on one occasion, and as the club was dark, he never got a very good look at her.

What astounded him was, Gerald and another man were sitting at a table when the woman came in and argued with them for a while and finally Gerald swore at her and slapped her. She threw his drink at him, slapped him back and left still swearing as she did. Adam had started to go over to them but Jason, the other bartender told him not to. He asked the other employees there about her, and he was informed she was Gerald's daughter and it was best not to get involved in the arguments between the two if he wanted to keep his job.

To be continued...

12