All Comments on 'Adam and Steve Ch. 03'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Funny thing and review

Funny thing is that I finished up ch.'s 1 & 2. Now for the review. I really like the chemistry and trust that these two have with each other. The thing is that everyone in this world speaks so formally and speaks the truth about every single thing, even to strangers. Other than that I really like the story. Lot of typos and change in tense, but I have come to expect that from Literotica and sites like it. This story is a hell of a lot better than most of the shit that comes through Literotica and you should keep going! Maybe explain what the Ames family does (is it the mafia?) and make the brother come back with a vengeance. Give the story some action, you know? Also, teddy should sound more older. I am 19 and I remember never sounding that respectful and kind like that. I remember cussing in front of everyone (never in a mean way). However I did speak in a formal way, mostly because I am weird like that, though.

-whitewolf

Ps I do not have an account yet so I am not posting on this nonexistent account. I am planning a story, but I want I make it right before getting my hopes up.

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
outdone yourself

Kmillerk1 you have outdone yourself. This is a good addition to this story. A&S needed this in their lives. But I have a question, Is Teddy going to come across as gay as well? That seems to be a secret he and Jeff are hiding. I think you need to keep going with your stories and bringing good characters to life. I can't wait for more

aclassylady

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh my

The rumors. Teddy and Jeff. Oh my

RubyRed01RubyRed01almost 9 years ago
WOW -- Can't wait for more

I am not sure why I waited so long to read this story. I am loving it!

I see a couple of comments about editing and would offer it would make it easier to read. However, I am enjoying your work too much to keep it from me from reading it. I wish I had the creativity and talent to write.

Keep up the good work and I can't wait for more

willieonewillieonealmost 9 years ago

Please tell me the next chapter will be posted soon!!! Love it.

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

liked it.want to read the next chapter.

what is the rumors going on.

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361about 2 years ago

I was hooked by chapter 2! Adam and Steve clearly have the hots for each other and respect each other’s boundaries! Teddy, seems to be the grown up at times and handles the relationship between Adam and Steve very maturely. Can’t wait to see what happens next…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm confident your attitude has changed with how much time has passed.

Just wanting to remind you, even free stories is a good way to promote your writing. Saying stuff like "Oh it's free anyway so don't bother reading" just gives no positive perspective here.

I'll list some of my first impressions here:

"So you have to be paid to finally pay attention to mistakes in your stories?"

"Folks are reminding you to proofread, don't get all smug about it thinking that you are the best writer in his genre."

Again, it's a bit harsh and well, a lot of time has passed so I believe that you are past this phase. Just wanting to express my reminder because that kind of response is always the best way to drop my positive impressions in a heartbeat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES