Adam and Steve Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kmillerk1
kmillerk1
354 Followers

"You didn't notice on the plane?" Adam laughed.

"I was a little preoccupied trying to get your cock in my mouth to care what underwear you were wearing." Steve laughed and pulled Adam in for a kiss.

They both used the toilet, Adam thinking it was odd that it was out in the open but he didn't care, they were going to be experiencing more than just pissing and shitting in front of one another. Adam pealed his jockstrap off before getting in bed, Steve was still putting things away and getting ready. When Adam slide between the cool sheets, he started feeling how tired he was, he watched Steve a few minutes before closing his eyes and then he heard nothing.

*******

Adam started waking up, he was toasty warm, and he could feel Steve curled up next to him with Steve's head on his chest. Adam stretched a little and stroked Steve's hair. "Good morning, Adam." A very sleepy sounding Steve said and snuggled up to Adam just a bit more.

"Morning." Adam kissed the top of Steve's head, when Steve slipped his hand down to grasp Adam's cock. "Oh, frisky this morning." Adam smiled.

"Well it is about time we get to move beyond oral or jerking one another off." Steve smiled, as he moved down to take Adam's cock in his mouth.

Adam laughed. "So we're moving beyond oral, huh?"

Steve lifted off Adam's cock for a second. "Well maybe not beyond but adding to it." He smiled up at Adam before taking his cock back into his throat.

Adam sat up and removed Steve from his cock, showing his strength he pulled Steve up and tossed Steve on the bed beside him. He quickly covered Steve and started kissing. "Where's the lube." Steve didn't even get a chance to answer before Adam covered his mouth with his.

When Adam started kissing down Steve's chest, Steve reached over for the bedside drawer where he placed the lube last night. When Adam reached Steve's cock, Steve was clawing at the bedsheets he dropped the lube on the bed next to his hips before Adam took his entire cock in his mouth. "Oh god, Adam." He pushed up even further in Adam's throat.

Adam pushed Steve's legs up, which Steve got the hint and held them. Adam then felt around for the lube that he saw Steve drop, opened the cap, poured some in his hand and spread it over his pucker. He held his index finger at Steve's entrance and looked up at Steve while having Steve's cock halfway down his throat. "So you are going to make me beg?" Steve said as Adam slipped his finger in. "Ohhhhhhh shit." Adam smiled around Steve's cock.

Adam did the same in and out movements with his finger as he was doing with Steve's cock, once he felt Steve relax he add a second and then a third finger. Every once in a while Adam would push on Steve prostate and was rewarded with a burst of precum, which he happily swallowed.

When he had Steve loose he pulled off Steve's cock, removed his finger, lubed up his cock and Steve moaned. He took Steve's ankles out of Steve's hands and place one on his shoulder while he slowly inserted his cock in Steve. "Oh god Adam, shit you're huge." Adam stopped when Steve said that. "Keep going, shit, it feels great." Steve almost screamed, making Adam smile.

When Adam bottomed out he released Steve's ankles so he could bend down and kiss Steve. "You are so tight, I love it." Adam whispered in Steve's ear before grasping Steve's ankles again and curling him up a little more where Steve ass was more in the air, so he could start fucking Steve.

Steve was beside himself, he was feeling good on all different levels, it had been forever since he had been fucked, and Adam was hitting his prostate causing him to scream out. Adam was getting closer to release when he felt Steve reach between them and jerk off his own cock. Adam was fucking Steve faster and faster and then when he felt Steve tighten around him that was enough to push him over the edge and he was able to pump into Steve just a few more times before he started cumming deep inside.

Adam was frozen while he came in Steve, he could see Steve below him and he saw a few of Steve's ropes of cum squirt past his cheek onto the pillow. Adam was in bliss, finally when his spasms finished he collapsed onto Steve, Steve wrapped his arms and legs around Adam and they laid like that for a while. They both were shaking slightly, Adam could feel Steve's legs trembling.

"And why haven't we done this earlier?" Steve asked when he finally found his voice.

"Because you aren't quiet when I suck you off, and now I know you are definitely not quiet when I'm fucking you, so I think Teddy would be slightly embarrassed." Adam smiled and laughed. He felt his cock pop out of Steve's ass, so he lifted off and laid beside him.

"Remind me to send Teddy to his friends more often, instead of them coming to my house." Steve laughed.

Steve turned to his side facing away from Adam, he was going to get out of bed but Adam grabbed ahold of him and snuggled up behind him, they both fell to sleep for a while. When Adam woke a while later he found himself in bed alone, he looked over at the tub and decided to take a shower.

The tub was a standalone claw foot with a shower curtain all the way around it, he reached in and turned the water on, and he could tell that Steve had already taken a shower. He took a piss while he waited for the water to warm up before stepping into the tub and washing Steve's dried cum off his chest.

When he stepped out of the shower, there was a towel laying on a stool for him, he smiled and looked around but there still was no Steve. Adam dried off and found his clothes that Steve had put away in the dresser last night. He dressed in jeans, t-shirt and socks and walked out into the main room. He found Steve sitting on the couch reading. "Are you hungry?"

Adam sat next to Steve, put his arm around him and kissed him, before he sat back on the couch. "I'm more than capable of making myself something to eat."

"I know, but there is a plate staying warm for you in the oven." Steve smiled as he turned the page in his book. Adam got up, retrieved the plate, sat at the little table and ate. When he was finished he walked back over to the couch and laid he head in Steve's lap because it looked like Steve wanted to continue to read. Steve just stroked Adam's hair and sat his book aside. "May I asked you something, Adam?"

"Sure, you know you can ask anything."

"How many partners have you had?"

"I know I originally said just Ben, but between Ben and you I had a couple short-term relationships. One was a huge dick, attitude I mean, and the other one was ok, but he was too much of a drama queen for me."

"How so?"

"Just everything was drama, he was always upset about this or that, he could never be happy with just me, it didn't last that long."

"Who did you bottom for?"

"The dick, not that I knew I was going to be bottoming for him. He would grab me in the middle of the night, he was stronger than me and he never prepare me well. When I would top him, I always prepared him, but he didn't take the time and it always hurt. Hence why I don't like to bottom."

"How long were you with him?"

"Two weeks, he didn't start trying to top me until the second week we were together, and after the third time, I told him we were through."

"Would you trust me to top you?"

Adam stayed silent for a few minutes. "We can try."

"You aren't going to go all caveman on me afterwards, are you?"

Adam smiled and laughed. "I'll try not to."

*******

They lounged around most of the day, they snuggled and kissed, but Steve didn't press Adam to let him make love to him. He wanted Adam to be comfortable when he started kissing on him, when they were snuggled together in the bed. He knew that a bad experience can cause someone never to want to be a bottom, so he wanted to make sure that Adam felt wonderful when he finished with him.

Steve straddled Adam as he was kissing him and rubbed their jean covered cocks together, they were both hard. Steve could feel Adam tense up a bit. "We don't have to this weekend, Adam. It's ok."

"No, I told you we could try."

"Yeah, but what I'm seeing in your face is another story. Adam, how bad did the guy hurt you?"

"Let's just say that I wasn't in a relationship with anyone for a year and half later until I met you."

"And we took things completely slow, it took us five months to have sex, but let's not take another five months to have it again." Steve chuckled. "Adam, I'm not going to make love to you tonight. I want you to be completely comfortable with me and to know I won't hurt you."

"Steve I know you won't hurt me, it's just my reaction, it will be this whenever you try again. I trust you Steve, because I love you." Steve looked at Adam when he said that. "I'm not expecting it back Steve. I just wanted to tell you because I do and I want you to know it."

Steve smile and kissed Adam. "I love you too, Adam." Steve wasn't just saying it to say it back, he fell in love with Adam the night they helped Ben out. Steve saw that night how much of a heart Adam had and then the next day when Adam thanked him for not minding that he held Ben all night long.

Steve pushed Adam's t-shirt up and over his head, kissing down his chest; he scooted down his legs as he undid Adam's jeans. Adam lifted up to allow Steve access to pull them off, along with his underwear. When Steve had Adam's cock freed from its confinement, he quickly sank down, taking the entire length in and down his throat, which caused Adam to moan loudly.

Steve took the time while he had Adam distracted to reach for the lube that was just sitting on the nightstand. He flipped Adam over onto his stomach, Adam went willingly and when Steve asked him to get up on his knees he did so as well. "Adam are you ok with me getting you prepared for me?"

"Yes Steve." Adam didn't like the fact that he was going to be fucked but he is willing to let Steve. He is willing to see if he will enjoy it, but it did scare him slightly because he only ever remembers it as being painful.

Steve poured some lube down Adam's ass, he let it flow to his balls. Steve massaged Adam's balls and jerked his cock off a bit with the lube, while he used one hand to rub Adam's cock he used his other to start opening up Adam's ass. Steve was kissing Adam's lower back and ass cheeks while he was doing this. When he achieved three fingers in Adam's ass, he was getting moans out of Adam, and when he would press on Adam's prostate he would get an 'oh', which made Steve smile, he knew he was pleasing Adam.

When Steve pulled out of Adam, he stood up and removed his clothes. Steve lubed up his cock and turned Adam over on his back, he placed a pillow under Adam's lower back and ass for a little leverage for better penetration. He was hoping that it would be more comfortable for Adam this way.

Steve placed the head of his cock at Adam's entrance and waited until Adam was ready for him to push, which Adam just nodded his head. Steve pressed forward and once he pushed past the ring he stopped because he could tell it hurt Adam. "It's ok Adam; I'm not going to move until you are ready for me."

Adam didn't say anything for a few moments, and then started rocking on Steve's cock, Steve took this as a sign to start going deeper into Adam. After a while Adam was moaning and Steve smiled, he knew Adam would like it, if it was done right. Once Steve was fully in, he started off slowly for a few, and he made sure he hit Adam's prostate to send him over the edge.

Adam was out of his mind, he didn't know it could feel this good being the receiver, his cock felt so hard to him, that he was afraid to touch it because he knew he would cum the moment he just held it. Steve had started to fuck him faster and harder, Adam thought his eyes were going to roll up inside his head. When Steve grabbed ahold of Adam's cock and started to rub it, Adam came hard. Adam's cumming caused his muscles to tighten around Steve, causing Steve to only make it a few more pumps in before he was cumming.

Steve collapsed on top of Adam, Adam grabbed ahold of Steve's head and kissed him, they were completely breathless but Adam needed to kiss Steve. When Adam finally broke the kiss, Steve laughed. "I guess it was good for you."

"Thank you, and yes it was good, I didn't know it could feel that way." Adam just held Steve to him, he knew Steve wanted to roll off and snuggle, but Adam wanted him to stay where he was for a few more minutes. When he finally let Steve move, Steve laid his head on Adam's chest and snuggled up to him and they both drifted off to sleep.

*******

Adam woke in the wee hours of the morning on Sunday, Steve had rolled over and was facing away from him. Adam got up to clean up, he was a little sore and it didn't help that he fell asleep with the pillow still under his lower back, which made his back a little sore as well. He went out into the kitchen to grab something to eat, they had missed dinner by making love in the late evening.

After pulling a few things out of the fridge to make a sandwich when he closed the door he was looking right at a very naked Steve and he smiled. "Would you like a sandwich?"

"Yeah, I could eat something, anything at this point." Steve wrapped his arms around Adam and kissed him. "Are you still ok?"

"Never better, a little sore but I'm sure I will get use to that soreness." Adam smiled.

"So I take it you are willing to bottom again?"

"For you, yes." Adam kissed Steve and turned to the counter to start making them a sandwich. They ate and lounged on the couch for a bit before returning to the bedroom. Adam spooned Steve and they went back to sleep.

Sunday passed quickly, Steve had called for the plane to come by four that afternoon. Adam and Steve took a walk together earlier, Adam asked if they needed to strip the bed or anything, Steve told him that he has a service to clean the cabin. So they grabbed up their things, loaded them in the SUV and Steve drove them back to the little airport. Everything was just like on Friday night, someone grabbed up the bags and loaded them before they could even get out of the SUV. When they got back to the private airfield of Steve's families, they drove and picked up Teddy.

Then everything was back to the same as it was before they took their little time away together. Adam would stay most nights but they didn't make love because they were afraid that they would be too loud. Adam and Teddy were back up by five every morning and home by nine. Steve tried to make it to a few games a week, but on the weekends Adam and Steve would try to get some time together. They would either send Teddy to a friends or Steve would rent a room for them to make love without having to worry about Teddy.

One weekend morning in late May when Adam wasn't at the house, Teddy sat next to Steve on the couch. "You look like you have something on your mind?" Steve looked over at Teddy.

"Not really." Teddy stated.

"Teddy it's Saturday, it's eight in the morning and you are up." Steve hated pointing the obvious out to Teddy.

"You and the Coach, seem to be getting serious lately."

"Does that bother you?"

"Yes and no, no because I like Adam and you two make a really great couple, but yes, because I don't know where I'm going to fit in."

"What do you mean Teddy?" Steve looked at Teddy with concern.

"Is Adam going to move in and are you going to want me around?"

"Teddy, of course I want you."

"I know you want me, but will you make me move back with Mom or the Grandparents?"

"Teddy, never would I do that to you, I love you in my home, you are my son more then you are my nephew." Steve was shocked that Teddy thought that. "Teddy, why do you think we wouldn't want you around?"

"Because Adam will barely touch you when I'm around. I know you try to get me out of the house on the weekends so you two can be together. I'm not dumb, Steve." Teddy didn't want to make Steve mad, but he did notice things.

"Adam doesn't want to make you feel uncomfortable, that is why he doesn't touch me much in front of you. I'm sorry, I didn't realize that I was pushing you away. We will change this, Teddy I love you." Steve put his arm around Teddy and side hugged him. "Teddy, I'm sorry that I forgot that you were my number one priority and my relationship is second."

"No it shouldn't be that way Steve, you were always alone. You spent as much time with me before Mom let me move here, as you did once I got here, I understand you need happiness too. It is just my fears that you are going to make me move away is all."

"Are these fears coming more to light because it will be summer and Adam will be around more?"

"I think so."

"Teddy, again I'm sorry, maybe we need to have a family night again. Where there are no friends or boyfriends allowed." Teddy perked up at that, he loved spending time with Steve and he actually missed it.

"That would be great." Steve nodded and Teddy jump up. "I'm going to go back to bed, hope you don't mind Jeff will be over in a bit and he is staying the night."

"No, always look forward to seeing Jeff." Once Teddy left the room Steve started thinking, he knew Adam was due over after a while and he will have to have a talk with him.

Jeff had made it over before Adam that morning; the boys were playing the games in the living room when Adam walked through the door. "Hey Coach."

Adam smiled. "Boys." He walked through the family room not finding Steve, he went into Steve home office and found him. "Hey, handsome."

Steve smiled. "Hey there, yourself." He got up from his desk and went to hug and kiss Adam. "Will you go for a walk with me Adam?" Adam nodded, they walked back through the house passed the boys and went for a walk.

Adam was around most of Saturday and Sunday, but before Jeff had left for home, Adam had kissed Steve and went home for the night. Teddy thought that it was strange but didn't think anything of it until the next morning when instead of Adam taking him to school Steve was up at five waiting in the kitchen for him. "Where's the Coach?"

"Adam won't be taking you to school anymore, I have taken that responsibility back." Steve stated.

"Oh no you don't Steve."

"What?"

"Why didn't Adam stay the night last night or Saturday?"

"He had things he needed to do."

"Steve?" Teddy questioned.

"Teddy, it's ok, we agreed that we could step back from one another a bit. That..."

"No, I wasn't asking for you and the Coach to break up, I was just asking where I would fit, Steve." Teddy looked concerned. "Steve, I shouldn't have said anything, I'm sorry. Please."

"Teddy it's ok, Adam and I aren't breaking up. I'm just taking my responsibilities back from him is all. He shouldn't have to cart you around like you're his kid. He didn't sign up for this, I did."

Teddy didn't want to argue, he was hoping that Adam wasn't mad at him about this. When Steve dropped him off at school, he went straight to the sports complex to work out as normal. He could see that Adam was in his office, but he was afraid to go in. When school ended that day and there was a short practice before the game, Teddy thought Adam would be upset with him, but he was his normal grizzly bear of himself when he was coaching.

When the game began, he knew Steve normally couldn't make the Monday night games, but when he looked over in the stands there he sat, so he knew he wouldn't be riding home with the coach. All week, that was how it was. Steve took him to school and he was at every game or in the parking lot after every practice. Adam didn't come over much at night, since he wasn't driving Teddy it didn't make sense for him to stay and it really was too late for him to come by otherwise.

When Saturday came around again, Teddy went to talk to Steve. He didn't find him anywhere in the common rooms of the house, so it left his bedroom. Teddy was thinking it was late for Steve o be sleeping in, and late was eight in the morning. He went to the bedroom door, opened it and he saw Adam spooning Steve and they were both asleep. He didn't remember Adam coming in last night, he and Jeff were playing a game most of the night.

kmillerk1
kmillerk1
354 Followers