Adam and Steve Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He touched both of them on the shoulder, they both woke up and looked up at Teddy. "This is how it's supposed to be."

"What Teddy?" Steve asked.

"You two, you are supposed to be together, I hated this past week." Teddy looked at them. "When did Adam sneak in?"

Steve chuckled. "What was it around three this morning?" Steve looked back at Adam for confirmation.

"Yeah."

"And what were you two doing before that?" Teddy inquired.

"Talking on the phone." Steve responded. "Who is the adult here, again?"

"Steve, I didn't want you two, to back away from one another. You were miserable this week and I knew Adam was because the later it got in the week, he was getting a shorter temper with the team."

"Teddy we can limit our relationship too." Teddy cut Steve off.

"No, I want it back the way it was before. Steve the only time I saw you smile is when you were in the stands at the games and could see Adam. I think I watched you two more than I did the ball this week. I think it was just the normal teenager angst." Teddy looked at them. "If I wouldn't have caught you two in bed together, would Adam still be here when I would normally wake up?"

Steve looked up at Teddy with a guilty expression. "No, I would have woken him and he would have been out of here, but since we were up until seven talking, we fell asleep before he could leave."

"And why would you have made him leave?"

"Because I was going to spend the day with you."

"No you're not, you are going to spend the day with Adam and tonight, we're all going to go out as a family with Jeff in tow." Teddy laughed, Steve went to protest. "No Steve, I was just scared that you were going to ship me off is all. I didn't want you to be lonely, Adam and you make a great couple and I want it to go back to how it was before."

"How before do you mean?" Steve asked.

"Adam driving me to school and home, him falling asleep on the couch because he is tired or in bed before you even finish with your work for the night. This week has been too weird for all of us."

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Steve asked.

"Yes and." Teddy cut himself off and blushed.

"And what?" Steve asked.

"Adam shouldn't feel uncomfortable about touching you in front of me." Both Adam and Steve smiled and Teddy laughed. "You know what I mean, holding hands, hugging and kissing, nothing else of course." Teddy paused. "Like right now, you two are in bed, it doesn't bother me, it just seems normal."

"But you shouldn't have to see it." Adam piped in, Steve remained quiet because he wanted Adam's touch.

"My Mother's boyfriends touched her in front of me, why can you? And that bothered me, I didn't like it but what you do doesn't bother me, it feels more right." Teddy looked at Adam. "Do you love my Uncle?"

"Very much so." Adam responded.

"Then show it, don't worry about me, or for god's sake or Jeff. We don't care."

Adam looked at Teddy for a minute and then saw Jeff standing in the doorway. "So the rumors are true?" Adam asked.

Teddy looked at Steve and then at Adam.