All Comments on 'Adam's Story'

by escribe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Rubbish!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Not sure what to make of this. It seems very incomplete.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
?????

(Looks around blankly, shaking my head mumbling, "What the hell was that.")

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 10 years ago
Adam...

Not a very good story teller, is he? In fact, I suspect it is really the first shot of a room full of monkeys set loose on typewriters.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Chapter One (plz include)

It is clear from comments early in this monologue that this is an (unacknowledged) initial chapter in a series! Poor Form! (also, PLEASE keep all chapters in the SAME category! Since it is clear that Chris and the other angels were not visiting the Garden to visit Adam's stinky ass, we, the readers, can discern that Eve was a welcome addition to the Garden. Kinda like Celestial R&R, and Eve was the LBFM. Adam, though there first, was just a sperm donor to help produce fresh, tight Eve variants to stock the Garden!

This entry chapter failed, IM(not so H)O, in the main objective - to pique interest in future chapters! It was too obscure and oblique ... or just plain weird!

2* (with hopes I'm wrong, the POTENTIAL is HUGE!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's a start, give him a break

A short intro to a series - it was fun to read and hopefully many more chapter will follow - like to know what all those visiting angels were up to, bet Eve did too.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
WTF

That made.no sense at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous