All Comments on 'Adam, His Wife, Her Brother'

by FantasySharer1

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
C Cup

Sorry, was put off in the first paragraph when the brother described his sister as being C-cup. How many brothers really know what cup size their sister is, unless they either buy their sisters bras or have a good look at their underwear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Piece of shit story

what was erotic about this? This does not belong on an erotic literature web site. This belongs on a sex story site. There was zero character development. Zero build up. Zero plot. Zero eroticism. This story is a zero.

FantasySharer1FantasySharer1almost 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry to Disappoint - It IS a Sex Story!

Sorry to disappoint you guys. It is a sex story. Literotica is filled with them. But I do hope you find something more to your liking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot as hell

This was awesome. Hot as hell. Keep it coming!

FantasySharer1FantasySharer1almost 9 years agoAuthor
C Cup Comment

The brother doesn't describe his sister as a C-Cup, the narrator does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Adam is an major asshole!

Oh my God in part 1 and 2 you made Adam like he's God's gift to women but he's a major douchebag. I feel sorry for Jason not getting on the fun for years because of Mr. " I'm the alpha male around here" douche Adam.

FantasySharer1FantasySharer1almost 9 years agoAuthor
Adam Is Sharing His Wife!

I'm sorry you didn't like the story. Adam is sharing his wife with her brother/his best friend! That's not very much like an asshole!

Besides, he is going to be very generous and giving going forward and very open in letting his friend Jason enjoy what he has. Have to wait!

NightXXXDemonNightXXXDemonover 8 years ago
Poor Jason

He should've told his mother and sister from the beginning he wantef to join in than being scared of Adam because he's the real man of the house not Adam. Now Adam want to share now after along time that's nice of him not! I hope he some from his sister's friend.

WintergraspWintergraspover 8 years ago
Keep it up!

This is the best story on this site. Keep writing! Dying to read the next part. Ignore the commenters who say that Adam is a dick. The dominant/hierarchal relationship between Adam and Jason great. Favorite parts of the story: descriptions of cum and sperm mixing together, the incest, sloppy seconds, and Jason tasting Adam's juices. Some bi-curious action between Adam and Jason would be great -- especially some double vaginal penetration. Worst parts: the watersports/pissing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great new story about incest n 3some

shoud have kept weird family situation out of it, unless its for next part. keyla can have some fun with Jason

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Its ok

Stupidiest tradition ever you have to fuck your brother in front of your husband or hat ever it was in ch 1 anyways I thought that was stupid but very nice story very nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing work, please continue

Looking forward to the next part..

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 7 years ago
Just doesn't ring true

Each story should have its own inner logic, but this one just fails to make much sense. It began in part one where the father turns over his wife, daughters and house to Adam, just so he can run off with some young chick. Who would ever do such a thing? If things are so open in the family, sexually speaking, why isn't ole Dad sticking around, fucking his wife and daughters and just bringing his new chippy into the mix? It makes no sense.

In this second part, first we have Adam and Ashley coming to fuck in Jason's bed, because two of the sisters are sleeping in A&A's bed. Why wouldn't they go and fuck in one of the two sister's empty beds instead of waking Jason? Again, it doesn't make sense.

And then we have the "family tradition" of the oldest brother preparing his sisters for their weddings. As far as I can tell, Ashley is the only sister to have gotten married. So, where did this "tradition" come from, complete with the "speech" when inserting Adam's dick into Ashley's pussy (A&A never did it before?). It doesn't make a lick of sense.

And lastly, you keep beating us over the head with all of these declarative statements about how Jason and Adam are best friends, Jason is proud of the way Adam fucks his sisters and mom, and Jason loves to watch him do it. WTF? Jason's been watching this go on for a while now, and yet is only now just starting to get turned on by his sisters and mom? In the realm of normal human emotional reaction/interaction, that makes no sense whatsoever. At times, it almost sounds like Jason wants to be fucked by Adam, too.

While there are a lot of hot elements to this story, the underlying plot is just too bizarre and a logical failure. So much of it makes no sense. It's like whatever stray fantasy element crossed your mind, you included it in the story, whether it made logical sense or not. You threw everything you could think of against the wall to see what sticks, but unfortunately, the wall has remained almost completely clean.

As best-selling author, Tom Clancy said, "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

So now Adam let Josh fuck his wife and cum in her fertile pussy. What if Josh impregnates Ashley? I bet nobody has thought of that. The plot thickens 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Hilarious

Thanks for this, I needed a good laugh today, and the "I'm a Alfa mail bull" types always make me laugh uncontrollably. I know it's not PC to laugh at people with mental deficiencies, put these characters make the exception to the rule.

Brandon11Brandon116 months ago
Loveo

Wishing for more.

mfbridgesmfbridges23 days ago

Under the premise of being an Alpha...I really find it unlikely he'd slurp a guy's stuff up for any reason. I know I wouldn't and I'm not even close to being an Alpha.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasySharer1@FantasySharer1
113 Followers
My sexual fantasy life largely centers around this: My absolute favorite poly dynamic would be for my wife's older brother to move into our house with us and become a second "husband" to her. The set up would be exclusive loyal between the three of us. I saw his dick in a loc...