Adam, His Wife, Her Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley continued: "You know, once we were in a threesome with Adam's high school girlfriend, and while he was fucking her, I was licking his balls. She called me a pussy-licking bitch and told me to "lick her cunt". I didn't know her like that and humiliating me wasn't part of the deal. I sat up and asked him to pull out of her and fuck me. He did. For an hour while she watched. We got our things and left the suite. She had flown in to re-kindle her romance with him and he dropped her because I asked. Adam and I are fucking solid big brother. So don't worry about fucking up our marriage. He wears a ring with mine and my sisters' names on it, but his heart is mine. Tell me the truth. Do you want me?"

"Yes. Goddammit yes. I want you. I love you." Jason proclaimed. Finally. It was like a thousand pounds off his shoulders. "I want your body. I want you to love me too. But I don't have any desire to get in Adam's way. I just want some of you for myself. I've been in love with you for as long as I can remember - I just haven't realized it till now. Adam, I'm sorry. You guys are asking me, so I'm telling you. I wasn't planning on making a move or anything. Dammit I'm saying this all too fast. I don't know what I'm saying."

"Dude. Relax." Adam said. "You know, I can't stand the thought of Ashley, or any of the girls really being with another man. Call me small-minded but I just don't play like that. But for some reason, you being their brother. It doesn't seem like a big deal to me. You're my best friend, you're like my brother. And I know that Ashley and I are forever. I don't have a problem with you wanting this. You guys both know that I lost my virginity to my twin sister Kyla. We were 18. Ashley was the first woman who was ever better than her in bed. I told myself I wouldn't marry anyone that wasn't at least as good as my sister Kyla." Ashley smiled. "Kyla? I'm better? The way you talk about your sister I usually get jealous! You told me you guys once spent two hours fucking in her dorm just because you didn't want to leave her pussy!" "I did" Adam responded. "But I've spent three straight hours in yours" he said, slapping her bun.

Ashley spoke. "Jason, bring that cock here." Jason began to pinch himself. Was something about to happen? He came over to his sister, sitting right next to her as she spread her legs. Adam moved over and motioned to him to get between her legs. He moved, quickly. She cupped his balls with her hand. His sister was holding his balls, slowly massaging them. His erection got even harder.

"I want you to understand something before this goes further. First - I'm Adam's. To prove this, I want you to stick your tongue into my pussy. Into your little sister's cunt, and taste her husband's thick cum pouring out of it. I want you to know that if I give you privileges with my body, Adam's rights always trump them. Do it. Lick. Swallow."

Jason could barely contain his excitement. Did his sister Ashley just command him to lick her pussy?" He dove in as fast as he could and slowly began to lick the lips of her pussy, and then worked his way inside. It was the sweetest, most pungent, most powerful smell he had ever smelled, and the most overwhelming taste he had ever imagined. It was perfect. It was his best friend's cum mingled with his baby sister's cunt cream. He realized - he was addicted. He was stuck. He was a slave to this now. Definitely a slave to her. As he licked, the muscles of her vagina slowly pushed out a thick glob of her husband's semen onto Jason's tongue. Adam sat there watching the first man besides himself to ever touch his wife in her private parts, and on realizing what was happening, felt like a sex god. His best friend was swallowing his semen from his own sister's pussy. Jason knew the moment the combined taste of his sister and Adam hit his tongue, that they were exactly right for each other. Even the way their most private sexual fluids tasted together - his cum and her pussy cream were perfect. He knew it was their rock solid bond that was the foundation of this home. It was how all the unusual relationships not only survived, but flourished.

"Swallow it" Ashley commanded. "Make it a part of you. Know that if you get my cunt, you are a visitor only." Jason complied. It was the best thing he had ever tasted. He was honored to swallow it.

"Second" she said. "If you enter my pussy today, it is with Adam's cum as your lubricant. I hope you know what that means. That this is happening with his blessing." "I know." Jason replied.

"Then time for me to tell you my secret. I love you, Jason. I've been in love with you since we were 15. If you hadn't introduced me to Adam, I had plans to seduce YOU. To make you mine."

"WHAT?" Jason asked. "Are you...fucking...kidding me?"

"No." Ashley told him. But the truth is, I'm glad this happened. I love you, but it would never have been like it is with Adam. He's my soulmate. You're my brother. I'll love you, but he has my heart in his hands. But regardless, I want you to know - there is a place for you in my heart, the womanly part of it, too. And in my pussy, if you're willing, for as long as Adam allows."

"I know what it means to be my sister's lover." Adam interrupted. "I won't get in the way of a brother and sister sharing that. Kyla's still in med school but she wears a ring with my name on it. Everyone assumes she's married. In our hearts, she is - to me. When she finishes overseas, she's going to join us here. I know how beautiful that relationship can be, and as long as we understand that Ashley and I are priority, I'm honored to share her with you."

Jason still couldn't believe what was happening. This was his every dream coming true. Suddenly, he felt it. His sister's tongue, on the underside of his penis, and then her entire mouth engulfing him as she placed her hands on his thighs. She was sucking her big brother's cock, and he had no idea what to do. Adam got up, his dick at attention again, and got behind Ashley. She placed himself at her entrance again, and slowly entered and began thrusting. As he thrust, Jason felt his sister Ashley's mouth move in rhythm. He was feeling her husband fuck her, through his dick. Ashley, processed what was happening. Her big brother's penis, thick, strong - the object of her teenage fantasies, was in her mouth. She could taste his cock sweat. She could smell his balls. She could feel little drips of his pre-cum drip onto the back of her tongue. She had never seen or touched a penis except her husbands. Now here she was with Jason, her big brother.

Finally, she pulled him out of her mouth, pulled Adam out of her pussy, and lay on her back. "Honey, Adam. Can you do the honors?" "Of course" he replied. He placed his hand on his brother-in-law's dick and guided him toward her. Years ago, her brother and blessed their marriage by having him enter her. Now, the husband was letting his wife be taken by her brother. He rubbed the head up and down, and pushed the head in. The rest was up to Jason.

Jason savored every moment, every inch, as he slowly drove himself into his little sister's pussy. He looked into her eyes and found them locked on Adam, smiling. He was disappointed. Was this just about them? Adam leaned toward her face and kissed her deeply. Then kissed her neck. Her breasts. Her stomach, and finally, he came to the point where Jason disappeared inside Ashley. Brother inside sister. He kissed the exact spot where his friend's cock disappeared inside his wife's vagina. He took a drop of his own thick cum that was hanging off his dick, and rubbed it into the spot where sister met brother, almost like he was blessing their union. Wow. He really was OK with this. He really did love them both. Now Ashley looked at Jason. She began to draw him in, inch after sweet inch, until all of him was firmly inside her and his pelvis was touching hers. He could feel her heartbeat through her cunt, her eyes locked on him. She was still tight, but so, so warm and wet. It felt like Adam had pumped a pint of cum into her.

He pulled out slowly, wanting to see the glistening juice on his penis. Proof that his sister had taken him inside her, as if the warmth of her cunt surrounding him wasn't enough. As he did, he saw it. Shining. Glistening. His baby sister Ashley's pussy juice. Coating his cock. Then, some white globs. Her husband's semen, mingled with her. Also on his dick. He went crazy. He grabbed her by the hips and slowly began to thrust. Little by little he increased the tempo, slamming into his sister's pussy with 27 years of love and 13 years of lust. "Oh, my Ashley. My sister." he said. "Jason, my brother. My lover." she moaned back. As he fucked her, he leaned down to suck her breasts. She smell of her sweat, the taste of her flesh. Everything was perfection. He continued thrusting into his little sister, and felt her feet against his back drawing him in. He was the first man she had ever had besides Adam. She loved every second of it. She had wanted him since she was a teenager. It was his fault for introducing her to a man who could give her everything. But no matter. Now she had them both. She thrust up to meet him.

Adam sat there, enjoying every moment. Completely secure in his marriage, he savored watching his friend and his own wife making love. Ashley reached out for his hand. She wanted to ensure he understood, her brother inside her cunt didn't mean her husband was any less in her life. He took her hand, kissed it, and held it for a bit, feeling the rhythm of Jason's thrusts through it. "Its OK" he whispered, and placed it on Jason's arm. She had permission to really, really enjoy this. And enjoy it she did. Adam watched her smile, moan, and move her hips in exactly the way she did when he fucked her so many times, now being able to see it from this perspective. He watched the twinkle in her eye as she looked at her brother pounding into her pussy. He watched how her pussy lips folded in, and then gripped out as her brother's penis went into it and pulled out. He looked at how her cunt cream, which had so far only gifted his penis, his fingers, and his tongue with her rich, exquisite, perfect taste and texture, was now covering Jason - her brother's - his friend's cock.

Jason and Ashley, as they made love, and kissed, felt so many emotions rush through them. Moments of growing up together as brother and sister, hugs, kisses, sharing meals, smiles, laughs. Coming home from school together. Comforting one another, fighting one another. Arguing with each other. Feeling like they hated each other. Laughing together with their parents. Ashley asking Jason if she could sleep in his bed when she was 6 and scared of the thunder. Ashley telling Jason that she loved Adam and wanted to marry him and how they had celebrated by going out to dinner. Growing up and noticing one another grow into mature adults. All of it had culminated in today's events - Jason entering Ashley's married, wet, hot cunt - as her brother, and fucking her as her lover. Her brother's sweat was mingling with her own as his wiped and dripped onto her body. The pre-cum from his penis began to dribble into her vagina, as her sisterly pussy juices coated his man-meat and made it hers. For the first time, the sweaty, sexy scent of their bodies together - not just Ashley and Adam, but Ashley and Jason - brother and sister, had been created. He kissed her lips as he slammed into her body, sucking her tongue and drinking her sweet saliva, tasting his sister's kiss. He looked at her perfect breasts. So far, he had only seen them bounce when Adam, his friend, her husband had fucked her. In the shower, in the living room, in various places in the house. Once, they had even asked him to apply sunscreen to her body while they fucked. Now, those breasts shook because of him. He bent down and took her left nipple into his mouth and sucked, and sucked, and sucked. He wanted to taste it and never forget it. To absorb the sweat from her breast into himself. To know his sister the way her husband did.

Ashley could think of little more than how much she loved her big brother. How he was inside the same sacred tunnel that she so far, had reserved for Adam. She resolved herself at that moment. She would never let any other man ever enter her body besides the two of them. She wanted to serve them and them alone. Her husband. Her brother. It was enough for her. Even though she had only fucked Adam before, she knew she was good in bed. As her brother pounded her cunt, she thought about how she knew that. Adam had fucked many, many women before her. And when he found her, he settled down. He left everyone else and dedicated himself solely to her, except for the arrangements she allowed. He had told her his sexual history. And he had told her that she was the best he had ever had, in any department of his love life. She had tamed him. She knew that she had the same power over her brother. She could sense his body binding to her. Becoming hers. She could sense her pussy pulsing and pulling and soaking his dick with her sexual powers. Two men were hers now.

He was now slamming into his sister so hard, that Ashley's breasts were bouncing too much to get a good grip with his mouth. So Adam took his own hands, and placed it onto his wife's breast, holding it, so her brother could suck. Ashley became so turned on, that her pussy lost it. It began contracting hard around her brother's still thrusting penis. Her husband was holding her breast for her brother to suck while her brother fucked her. It was too much. Her pussy began squirting, coating Jason's pelvis and stomach with his sister's pleasure cocktail. As her climax came, she drew him deep into her, and screamed. "Jaaason!" Jason exploded with a grunt. "Ohhhhhh FUCK!" he yelled. Adam saw Jason's balls began to shudder and lift and saw his cock, the few inches that were still outside Ashley's pussy start to shake. He knew what was happening. His wife's pussy was getting inseminated by her brother's cock. Her body had never known another man besides Adam. Her pussy had never taken another cock, or even shown itself to any other man. Here it was now, being deeply violated, pleasured, thrust into, and now, ejaculated into by another man - her own brother. His best friend.

Torrents of warm, creamy semen fired out of his massive dick into his sister's waiting, pulsing vagina. It went deep into her. This was an act that could never be undone. His cum was now mingled with Adam's inside her pussy. They had always been like brothers and did everything side by side. Now Adam's thick semen was mixed with Jason's thick load inside Ashley's pussy, their sperm swimming side by side inside her body. Her husband and her brother and just released their baby batter into her cunt a few minutes apart from each other. The fact overwhelmed her as she smiled and lay her had back down on the pillow.

Sweat dripped from her face as her brother embraced her. She felt the few drips escape the seal his cock made in her pussy and make their way to her ass. Jason was so exhausted, he pulled out slowly and lay next to her. As she felt a more massive glob of cum flow out of her, she was surprised to feel a hand brush across her ass and into her pussy. She smiled. Adam. He was getting as much of the load he and Jason had given her to mix with her juices. She moaned. He was so freaky. And she loved him for it. He had placed his tongue under her pussy and was letting the incestuous cocktail of her juices, her brother's cum, and his own semen drip onto his tongue. He swished them around and his mouth, and swallowed. Ashley almost had another orgasm at what had just happened. Her husband had just let her brother violate her pussy, and he had just swallowed their combined sexual fluids - cum, pussy juice, sweat. "I normally wouldn't do that with another man's cum." Adam told her. "But I wanted you to know how completely accepting I am of this new relationship you've started with Jason. I want you to rest assured and feel relaxed. With all the freedom that you give me, I want you to know that I'm willingly and fully comfortable with sharing you with him. But him only." Ashley smiled. He was perfection in the form of a man. A stud with so much masculinity and self-confidence, and security. She belonged to him even more now than she ever did before.

Then he let his fingers take more of her creampie so that they were completely covered in this forbidden mixture. His loaded, fully dripping two fingers came to her mouth. He kissed her and deposited it inside her mouth. She swallowed. She moved her tongue around and tasted herself, her husband, and her brother - mingled together in her mouth. Perfection. But, it was too thick. She had swallowed it all but she couldn't go to sleep before washing it down. As Jason got up to use the bathroom, she grabbed his hand. "Wait." she said to her big brother.

"Jason. I want you to know something. I am going to give my body to you, many, many more times over the course of our lives. I'm going to let you fuck my pussy, take my ass, and I'm going to suck your dick. Me. Your little sister. Your Ashley. As long as Adam is OK with it, and I know he will be - I'm going to do things to you, that you only dreamed of. Your cum will mix with Adam's inside me many more times. Your sweat will mingle with mine. Your saliva with mine. You will leave marks of your love on my neck right next to Adam's. I will love you. I do love you." She began to caress his hand with her left hand, and rub her husband's penis with her right.

Jason was halfway between wanting to jump her again and jumping in excitement at what a lucky man he was. This woman was perfect. How could he have missed it this whole time? Oh well. It didn't matter. He was getting her now without any responsibility except to love her. He was lucky as hell.

"But, the foundation of this home is based on mine and Adam's relationship. So sometimes, I might ask you do things that are slightly humiliating, like eat his cum out of my pussy. No home can stand with two kings. If you're willing to do that from time to time, and do things like pull out of me so he can enter if I ask you to, this will work. I will give you my love, my body, my ass, my pussy. I will make sure your dick is always taken care of. And, after Adam and I talk a little, we might expand your selection of pussy in this household to our other sisters as well."

"That works for me." he responded. "One day, when I marry, I'll run that home. I don't need to run this one. This is Adam's and yours. But I do want to enjoy this with you. I love you, and if those are you conditions, I accept them. Besides, you and him mixed together taste like heaven." Jason responded.

"Good. There's a few things that only Adam and I will do together like what we are about to do now. But I don't want you to think I love you less. It is that I love you differently. He's my soulmate and lover. You are my brother and lover. I'll fuck you even when he's not around. But there are things I know you've told me you can never do. And it is fitting, because it really is for me and my husband. But you are welcome to watch us."

Jason was curious. "That sounds fine with me sis. But what are you talking about? Can you give me an example?"

"Have you ever noticed that Adam and I never need to go piss after we fuck?" Ashley asked him. "In fact, we barely ever piss in the bathroom. We just go straight to sleep or get on with our day. Here's why." Ashley mouth still had a ton of sticky cum in it that just wouldn't go down. Adam mounted her face and positioned his large but softening cock into her mouth. The smell of the sweat from his dick and balls mixed with her pussy juices overwhelmed her. "Give it to me slow baby" she told Adam. Her husband slowly began to drip his clear, warm piss into her mouth. He controlled the speed and even stopped every few seconds to give her time as she slowly swallowed it. Jason watched her perfect sister consume his friend's piss. They really were perfect for each other. She would control the stream by squeezing Adam's hand. When she let go, he'd piss. When she squeezed, he'd hold. "It's the last spurt" he told her. She opened wide and her mouth filled almost to capacity. She began to move it around her mouth, washing any cum left and swallowed it.