Adam, His Wife, Her Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The best drink the world after your cum honey." she said to her husband. Now it was Adam's turn. He lay down as she mounted his face. She placed her pussy right above his mouth. It still had some cum dripping from it from both his and Jason's recent fuckfest inside Ashley's pussy. He stuck his tongue out and licked it up, tasting again the unique combination of himself, his wife, and her brother. It was actually pretty good. She slowly began to drip her piss into his waiting mouth, and he did the same thing she had. She would stop while he swallowed, and then she would continue again. He controlled the stream by squeezing her right bun. Squeeze meant stop. Release meant go. Finally, she emptied the remaining contents of her bladder into his mouth as he swallowed. Now Jason understood why they both drank so much water. It wasn't just that they were fitness nuts and kept their bodies in pristine condition. It was because this was part of their sex life, to share each other's most private fluids, even piss. Drinking so much water kept it mostly colorless and clean for each other.

"Let's go get in our shower. Let's see if we can sandwich Jason's load between two of yours." she said to him. As she got out of bed, she walked up to her brother, and handed him her panties, still wet from her night of sleep. "Rest assured that we will fuck again big brother. But until then, if you need to get off, use these." She kissed him, took Adam's hand, and left Jason's room to go to hers and Adams.

Jason stood there and reflected at what had been happening. He had fulfilled the biggest dream he had ever had, to make love to his little sister. Jason placed the panties against his nose and sniffed deeply, letting his little sister's scent invade him. He could only hear one thing playing over and over again in his head. It was Ashley, his little sister saying to him: "I am going to give my body to you, many, many more times over the course of our lives. I'm going to let you fuck my pussy, take my ass, and I'm going to suck your dick. Me. Your little sister. Your Ashley."