All Comments on 'Added Heat Ch. 02'

by TheOrangeGrove

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
stop sharing mom

moms should not be shared because their pussies are a sacred place where a son should cum and nobody else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Mean spirited

The anonymous comment that Mom should share her pussy only with her son seems a bit unfair.to mom.

If she is that horny, why restrict her amorous activities? After all sonny is getting all he wants so why not let his friends share his good fortune and add to mom's pleasure?

Hey it's only a story, Right!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

great story can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DAD NEEDS TO DISCOVER SHERRY&RYAN..AND JOIN IN TOTALLY

OVER THE TOP .. AND NOW.. GET DAD TO DISCOVER THE SEX CHARGED ACTION GOING ON...AND IMMEDIATELY WANT TO JOIN IN WITH HIS STUD SON AND FRIENDS IN DOING SHERRY...HIS LONG TIME FANTASY OF SEEING RYAN IN ACTION WITH MOM...AND YEAH..FOR THIS WIFE/MOM..LIKE MANY OTHERS OUT THERE..PERHAPS SHERRY WILL REALLY LET LOOSE..AND WANT TO SEE ALL THE STUDS TRY SOME BI WITH HER RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

This is turning out to be a great series.

Its way too early to include dad, that should come near the finish. She could fuck his friends though without him knowing. Why not have her go dogging?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
faulty memory?

In Ch1 she sits on one of the boys and has her son in her pussy. FF to Ch2 where she has one of the boys enter her ass "that had never been touched before".

it isn't that bad a story, but, keeping details logical would help!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Hey can you have it were it goes to the next day and in the morning her son has sex with her in the shower

spankfunforspankfunforabout 7 years ago
MILF Of My Dreams!

Mom and Milf - Sherry Is The Woman Lots Of Men and Women Masturbate About While Reading LITEROTICA and Other Pertinent Literature! Loved This Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finally

An incest story where the son gets to go first, and not be an afterthought only getting a turn just because he's there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree with Anon. 08/12/17

The son should always be first with his mom, and anyone else should be an afterthought.

This was great, because the mom chose her son ahead of the others. She gave the rest her son's leftovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it is abslutely tragic that this seems to be the last OG story ever. These exciting and well-written stories have endless possibilities, although ending in an all-holes gangbang for Sherry is always the preferred outcome. If no more are written then we shall just have to make do with these gems.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous