Added Heat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry thought for a moment and realized that she had a mixture of three loads of cum inside of her ass and not a single drop had seeped out yet.

"Oh my God, I love having so many cocks and so many loads of cum inside of me. Who's next?" she asked them. She felt like such a cumslut, after having had facials, and loads unleashed inside of her pussy and ass. She still had some cum dripping on her face from her previous facials and she loved it. Zac was the next one of the guys to plunge his cock into her ass. He also was not able to last very long against the incredible tightness of her ass. Her ass begged for his cum and it came quickly.

"Oh yeah, one more! Come on honey! Fuck this juicy ass!" Jim didn't need to be called twice. He was the last one to shove his cock into her ass. He fucked her quickly causing loud smack noises of his pelvis hitting her ass cheeks. He surprised her when he pulled out of her ass and swiftly moved a little lower and shoved it into her pussy. He fucked her in her tight, wet pussy for a few minutes before pulling out and shoving his cock into her ass again. He came in her ass with quite a massive load.

"Oh my Goodness! I feel so full of cum! I love it! Thank you baby!" she said to him. He pulled his cock out and stood back. Sherry rolled over onto her back and laid flat, in shock and what had just happened. One by one, they five boys all fucked her thoroughly in the ass and came and filled her with cum. Ryan came up and laid down next to his mother.

"Thank you so much for this, baby! I haven't had this much fun in a long time!" she said to him.

"Thank you, mom! This is so fucking awesome! I really hope this isn't a one-time thing. We have to do this again some time." he replied.

"Of course we will baby. You guys can all come over for a pool party whenever you want. As long as my husband isn't here of course." she said to them, as she noticed that she did not feel guilty in the slightest, which surprised her. They guys all smiled at the realization that they'd be fucking her regularly.

Ryan scooted closer to her and opened his mouth as wide as he could. He took one of her swollen nipples in his mouth and sucked on it as hard as he could. Sherry ran her fingers through his hair as he sucked on her massive tit. Ryan started stroking his cock back to life yet again as he sucked and licked his mother's breast. Sherry looked at the others and somehow, after having cum so much and so many times already, they were all hard again. She wanted to fuck them one last time before they finished up for the day.

Sherry climbed over her son and straddled him. She reached down between her legs and grabbed a hold of his cock to aim it at her pussy as she lowered herself down. Swiftly, she lowered herself down all the way and took his entire length into her hot, wet snatch. She lowered herself down on him to allow him to continue sucking on her nipples. He tried his best to keep a nipple in his mouth, but found it difficult as his mother started bouncing up and down on his penis.

"Somebody put a cock in my mouth!" she called to the others. Zac was the first to respond to this and was shoving his cock into Sherry Davis' mouth in no time. She spit on his red unit and stroked it until it was soaking wet.

"Put that cock in my asshole, honey." she instructed. He crouched up behind her. He watched his friends cock sliding in and out of her pussy for a moment, which turned him on. He moved up and aimed his cock at her puckered little hole. Sherry stopped bouncing on Ryan when she felt the first contact of Zac's cock on her asshole. Slowly, Zac popped the head of his cock into her.

"Oh my God! Oh holy shit, that's fucking incredible!" she yelled. "I love having two cocks in my holes. Oh wow!"

She pressed his cock all the way forward until the full length of his cock was inside of her. The three of them stood still for a moment. Sherry's mouth was wide open in absolute ecstasy. She loved the feeling of having two cocks in her at the same time. Ryan was the first to start fucking up into her pussy. Zac followed along and fucked her ass. They were quickly able to get into a nice rhythm.

Erik, Oliver, and Jim all decided they had to join in on this. Jim moved up and shoved his cock into Sherry's mouth. She eagerly sucked up and down his cock. Erik and Oliver stood on either side of her. She was able to reach up and stroke both cocks in her hands. She shuttered in delight as she realized that she was pleasing all five cocks at the same time. She moaned and groaned loudly through her nose and through the cock that was sawing in and out of her mouth. She sucked, stroked, and fucked as best she could as she approached another orgasm. The cock in her mouth popped out for a moment.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh I love pleasing all of you at the same time! I fuck I'm cumming again! I'm going to cum!" She let out a loud squeal of pleasure as she shoved the cock before her back into her mouth. She let out a series of loud moans and groans that did not sound very ladylike. She slowed herself down for a moment as she rode out her orgasm. She again took the cock out of her mouth to catch her breath. She panted and took deep breaths. She continued slowly fucking herself back at the cocks in her ass and pussy and stroked the cocks in her hands.

Once she regained herself, she again sucked on Jim's cock and quickened her stroking and fucking. After having watched her cum so loudly, the guys were all very close to cumming as well. They were able to fuck her well for a few minutes before they started to cum.

It seemed like all five cocks came at the same time. She was surprised with a load of jizz in her mouth. The two cocks she was stroking came on each side of her face and the two cocks inside of her coated and filled her with cum in both holes. Sherry smiles with an erupting cock still in her mouth as she took loads on her face and in her ass and pussy. She swallowed the load in her mouth loudly. Zac pulled his cock out of her ass and Sherry stayed impaled on her son's cock as she rested.

"I think I've just about had enough for today, boys. Thank you so much! I had such a great time!" she said to them.

"We had a really great time too Mrs. Davis! Thank you!" replied Jim. All the other boys nodded and thanked her too.

After a few minutes, she finally lifted herself up off of her son's cock. She went over and hugged each of the boys to say goodbye. All the boys started getting hard again as Sherry went up to each of them and pressed her tits against their chest as she hugged them. She laughed at this.

"You boys are just too much." she said giggling. "Ugh, fine! Everyone lay on the bed." she told them.

The five boys all sat down on the edge of the bed and laid back. She got down on her hands and kneed and crawled over to the first boy who was Zac. She stroked his cock rapidly and sucked on his head.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good!" groaned Zac.

Sherry sucked his cock up and down loudly and quickly Zac couldn't last very long against her incredible blowjob skills and came in her mouth in no time. She happily took his entire load into her mouth and gulped it down. She moved onto the next boy, Oliver. She again, sucked his cock up and down quickly. The only thing that could be heard is the wet sucking sounds of her mouth as her lips glided up and down on the cock of her son's friend. She did her very best, trying to get him to cum as quickly as possible. Of course, Oliver wasn't able to last very long against her skillful mouth either, and he came in her mouth with a few ropes of cum. She sat back as she swallowed his load with a smile.

The next boy was her son, Ryan. She spit on his cock before she shoved it in her mouth and skillfully sucked on his unit. She could taste the mixture of both of their cum as she sucked him. She loved the taste of their mixed juices. She sucked happily on her son's cock, knowing she would probably be sucking and fucking this cock regularly from now on. Ryan was also thinking the same thing. He couldn't wait to fuck his mom all over the house while his father was away. He came hard as he thought of this and sent quite a few ropes of cum into his mother's mouth. He looked down at the cum-covered face of his mother as she sucked on the head of his cock and took his load into her mouth. She popped his cock out of her mouth and looked up into her son's eyes. She audibly swished the cum around her mouth a few times before gulping it down as she smiled widely at her son.

She moved up to the fourth boy, Jim. She quickly got to sucking and had him cumming in no time at all. Just like she had done with the other boys, she took his load of cum in her mouth and swallowed it down to her belly. Erik was the last boy and she had his load of cum down in her belly in no time as well.

Once she had finished giving all of them blowjobs, the boys all went down to gather their belongings and left. She was alone with her son at last, both were still naked as they sat in the kitchen, thinking about everything that just happened.

"You're the sexiest woman ever, mom! It was so awesome watching you do all those things to us. I love you so much." Ryan said to his mother.

"I love you too, baby! I think we are going to have a lot of adventures."

12