All Comments on 'Addicted'

by moldedmind

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Suggestion

Combine other stories and have the different mistress try to seduce the other slaves away from each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Done to death

Throw it on the stack, one more of the same.

zena99zena99over 5 years ago
Liked it

But Jane could have Laurie do so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved this concept

This was great, with the antagonist turning things on the protagonist and dooming her forever with mind control. Love more of the same!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Such a good hypnosis description

I like a bit of realism to make it feel as if it could actually happen. The story’s been done before but you did it so well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story, mildly dissapointed

Very good story, but a little disappointing Laurie didn't have a paper weight in her ass at the end

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 5 years ago
Really? Everyone loved it? Really?

Flawed concept from the VERY start so then it’s hard to get enthused when it’s such a gaping plot device.

So the flaw is that Laurie knew immediately that Jane had ridden the coat tails of her self hypnosis. That’s ok, a smart person able to reason has a fairly good chance in this situation. Jane had only instilled two commands, write the report and deliver today. So deliver the report and Jane’s programmed influence is at an end.

So the status quo is that somehow Jane knows she programmed Laurie but doesn’t know the lead up to the ability to do that and Laurie knows not to do self hypnosis at work or lock the door if able.

So Jane has no ability to influence Laurie and the story ends. It no, Jane is now magically smart and Laurie is magically a dumb bitch. Yet they are equal and Laurie is a bit better. So how does the intelligence reversal and gap happen? Nope fucking woeful.

1 Star as 0 stars in not an option.

BCTgirlBCTgirlover 4 years ago
Fantastic work

Absolutely exciting and well crafted. Arousing AF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
so good!

so good, really enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Would love another chapter (or more) of this. Meep the hypnosis minimal. She has an addiction to Jane. That's it. The obedience is just the result of Jane withholding the source of that addiction.

Now pick up from the day after that first induction. Let Laurie fight and try to stay away. Let it drag into 2-3 miserable days. She returns home at night to her husband in a foul mood each night. Finally on the third day, she succumbs, and Jane really twists the knife of humiliation before "allowing" Laurie to satisfy her craving. Laurie hates every minute of it, loathing having to submit to this bitch. But she does in order to satisfy her addiction.

This Carrie's on for a few days Jane simply getting off to Laurie's addiction until a disagreement at work comes up and Jane withholds access unless Laurie does it her way. After nearly a week of resisting, and conflict with her husband, she goes to the bosses and admits Jane's way is probably better, immediately rushing to Jane's office afterwards.

Pro.otion comes up and Jane demands Laurie has to tank her own prospects in favor of Jane. Again a battle of wills until Laurie submits. Jane may even demand Laurie ask to work under Jane. Maybe Laurie considers quitting but then realizes she can't satisfy her addiction if she leaves Jane.

Maybe a few weeks later, an office gathering, Jane meets Laurie's husband and decides Laurie needs to invite Jane over for dinner. After which, Jane demands that Laurie convince her husband to sleep with Jane.

So much potential. So much humiliation and degradation to suck out of it on her way down. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like the previous commenter said, I was expecting Laurie to have a paper weight in her ass at the end. I was definitely left wanting more, well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoldedmind@moldedmind
I'm an author of mind control erotica. I've been writing in the genre for a few years. I really enjoy exploring favorite tropes and new ideas alike, and adding any twists to them that I can think of. If you're interested in finding more of my work, or seeing updates from me m...