All Comments on 'Addicted to Dick'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Great start and hope that there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Torn

I'm torn btw wanting to fuck Ricky or get fucked like Ricky. Damn hot story please keep it going , maybe the homeowner husband catches them in the poolhouse and joins them .he fucks Ricky and rickys boss fucks him .

WAClimber87WAClimber87over 6 years ago

I can see the influence of SR-71 pilot on your fiction. Even though Ricky is only 21 there's no puppy love for boyishness here. This is a story of a man getting cocked by working men with stubble on their cheeks and calluses on their hands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Super Hot

Ricky sure likes to take a big cock in his boypussy !!!!!! Lucky guy to find all these hot guys to fuck him soooooo often ! It's a wonder he can walk as they fuck him in succession several times. His pussy is so full of hot cum ! Sweet !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh? Anonymous 8/29/17?

Pls. Tell us moar.

joeywhorejoeywhorealmost 5 years ago

More please this is fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)! LOVE it!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sir,

Another great story! Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always have had bisexual fantasies and loved jacking off to bisexual porn. Wouldn’t actually try it as I felt guilty after organism and found it disgusting to think about after I came. 90 days in jail and I sucked dick for approximately 80 of those days. I’d jack off while sucking sometimes. If I came first, I’d have to continue sucking while experiencing the negative feeling after I’d get off. Didn’t take long to lose those feeling . I can suck and fuck with a same sex partner all night now.

46204_zipper46204_zipper3 months ago

Some guys just need to have a dick in their ass. Some guys really get off on the feeling. A dildo just doesn’t do it.

It is impossible to describe the pleasure you feel when you jack off and cum while riding a hard cock. Every Top should try it just once to appreciate how much pleasure the Bottom feels.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...