Adele, A Coed Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
502 Followers

I didn't even have the energy to cover myself and I could feel Eric's eyes, and then his hands, crawling all over my boobs. It was relaxing, and after all we had done, the least of my incestuous worries. Then he stopped for a moment and I felt him pushing my thighs gently apart. I looked down to see what he was doing just as his mouth descended on my soaked pussy and began licking me.

"Wait! What are you doi... You're my brother! Gross!"

"No, its nice, I love eating pussy, and yours is... fucking awesome! You have the most beautiful cunt... Why are you so sweet?" He asked as his mouth attacked my junk again. I gasped, and put my hand on the back of his head to clutch his hair and pull him away, but his tongue was like magic! I couldn't make him stop, and I started gasping and panting again as small shocks shot out throughout my body from my clit.

Okay, maybe being out of control sexually from my step sibling licking my junk was the most degrading thing I had ever allowed to be done to me, but it felt ethereal. Hmmm, maybe I just liked degrading things. Further investigation might be necessary.

Having some guy lick me down there? The idea was repulsive to me. Having my brother lick me down there was perfectly repugnant and degrading. But it felt so good that after a few moments of his oral attention I surrendered and opened my legs wide to give him full access to my drenched slit. I was in heaven as he tried to lick me dry, only to make more juice arise from me. He slurped them up like they were pizza and ice cream, and he was starved for them. Soon I was bucking my hips and fucking his face like he had fucked mine. And he licked my clit like a kitten lapping milk the whole time.

When a finger went into me I nearly exploded, but when the same finger withdrew and began circling my asshole and massaging my wetness all around it, I lifted hips and tightened my thighs and gluts and nearly shouted "No! Not there!"

"Sorry, your ass is so cute I just had to let it know how much I adored it." Eric said as he moved his finger away and I relaxed back onto the bed. It was that moment, with those words, that he began kissing his way up my abdomen and returned to my breasts. They still had his dried slobber all over them and I felt nasty, but he sucked them gently anyway. My pussy was demanding relief, he had left before finishing me off, and he pulled my shirt, that had been wadded up above my tits, over my head with my assistance until I was completely naked before him.

He suckled my nips for a moment then whispered "I had to eat you, it would be a shame to fuck a pussy that sweet without eating it first"

"Whoa! What?" I said as I felt his still hard penis press against the opening to my vag. "You're my brother! I never said you could..." But his hardness slipping into me cut off my protest.

"For the summer we're fuck buddies, I think you're pussy is amazing!"

"Ohhhhh I moaned as his cock brought blessed relief to the fire burning in me. It only took a few strokes for him to set me cumming again, and he loved it as I thrashed about underneath him. One orgasm led to another and then another as I squeezed my loins and my body tried to milk the jism from him.

"Fuck that feels so fucking good!" I nearly yelled. Getting off on my sibling fucking me? Okay, now I knew the most degrading thing I had allowed to happen to me.

"Damn your pussy is so fucking tight... you make me want to blow" He grunted.

"Do it! Cum for me, cum inside me! Do it" I nearly shouted as I was out of my head with lust and ecstacy.

"Fuck!! I'm in love with my slut sister!" He grunted, then kissed me on the lips, slipping his tongue in my mouth. I sucked on his tongue and he on mine.

I was still in the midst of fucking cumming when his words hit me... "You love me?" I panted, barely able to breath at this point.

"Yes, you know I do... I've tried to show you for years..."

Now I was really confused, but fortunately orgasm led the way and guided my voice... "Then fuck me, fuck me hard, cum inside me, mark your turf like a dog... make me your slut!"

And with that he tightened up all over, sent me once again into the abyss of ecstacy, and filled me with his semen.

We just laid there, him inside me, his sweat dripping body atop my own, his hair chest pressing on my tits, trying to catch our breath and, well me at least, trying to rationalize what had just happened. This wasn't right, and I kept telling myself that, but it felt so good and even natural. But even if I could rationalize that Eric and I shared no DNA, something was really bothering me. As his penis went flaccid and plopped out of me, and a small stream of his semen ran out of me and down to drip off my butt hole and onto the sheets, I had to ask.

"Why do you keep saying mean things to me?

"What do you mean?"

"You called me a slut. Do you think I'm a slut? Just because... well, you're the one that took it to this, I just wanted to rub one out in privacy. There's nothing wrong with... Why? Why are so mean to me?"

"Oh come on Addy, every Monday at work Rod tells me about your weekends. I know all about you two. I hear about the threesomes and how you are stripping in Memphis. And how you suck him off all the time. I'm not going to tell the folks, but this summer, I want some of that pussy. I've always wanted it, I adore you, every time he talks it just kills me and"

"What the holy blue fuck are you talking about?"

"You and Rod. I know about it."

"Did he tell you this?"

"Yes."

"He's a fucking liar dumbass! I havent' seen him since prom, he wanted to fuck me then but I said no! I have never... Oh fuck I'm going to kick his ass... So you will know, I had sex one time before today and it wasn't with any of your stoner friends and certainly not him. I'm not a stripper, what the fuck? Why would I need to make money stripping? Threesome? I would never... You are so fucking gullible! Oh and my first blow job? You just got it asshole. I'm a good girl. Get off me. Now!"

He rolled off me and gave me a sheepish look. "So you never..."

"No! I never did anything before, well, my boyfriend and I did it a week ago, but that wasn't planned and..., Thats none of your business. You... Oh fuck!"

I jumped up and took a long hot shower, washing the sex and decadence from me, and when I calmed down and got out Eric had already left for work. While I was in there though, I did a lot of thinking. What I arrived at was 1) Fucking your brother. Wrong. 2) Blow job for brother, also wrong. 3) Semen in mouth. Uh... okay kind of ewwwww, but also, well, I liked it. 4) Brother licking junk until you were so hot he could fuck you without any real protest? Yeah, really wrong, and kind of nasty. This was balanced against 5) Brother has wonderful penis that is yummy good and fucks for hours, and 6) the idiot claims to love me. Oh! And has apparently spent a lot of time staring at my ass and tits and daydreaming about me being a stripper and having three way sex, which was both weird and intriguing. All in all, further investigation needed. Its not like we could get more incestuous.

I changed my sheets, owing to a large wet stain on them, and took a nap. It was only about five p.m. and dumb ass wouldn't be home until midnight. While I slept I dreamed about Eric, and for part of that, about stripping for him. No way I would do that in a strip joint, but for home use, uh... maybe. I woke up, got dressed and headed to the mall. My underwear has always been for comfort. Tonight, I would need something with more visual impact.

Jessie92
Jessie92
502 Followers
12