Adele de Clune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I don't think so Kerry. That's all too pedestrian and would be under-paid for me. Look just kiss me and go. I'll come in and see you on Monday with my CV and references. I'm thinking top-line surveillance would be more in my line."

"Oh yeah," he laughed. "Baby, you have no idea."

"Oh yeah? "I trained as an engineer with the British Army, and am expert with firearms and explosives as part of the engineering training was demolition. For the past four years I was attached to Army intelligence units in several hot spots, including Iraq and Afghanistan."

Kerry's jaw dropped. Adele darted forward, flicked her tongue into his mouth and said goodbye, she'd really enjoyed herself.

"No wait, let's..."

"Sorry I'm delaying Ralph. We promised we wouldn't be too late home. Tomorrow then?"

"Right but let me have a proper kiss."

"Patience you sexy man," she said, blowing him a kiss and stepping between cars to where Ralph was glancing at his watch, talking to Noel.

* * *

Brushing Adele's hair Yvonne said, "According to Ralph you played brilliant golf and appeared to have made a big impression on Kerry Hill. What he's like? His mother and I are good friends and she complains he won't settle down and he says its because he hasn't met the right woman."

"Kerry is in his early thirties, tall, broad and blond hair to his shoulders, hard blue eyes and a soft smile -- well at least it was when directed at me."

"Oh god. He sounds like my dream lover."

"No good for you. I think he's a really tough guy. He'd make you cry. I'm used to guys like that."

"I bet," Yvonne said. "And I bet you are tough when necessary. Do you think he'll date you?"

"I can't see how I can miss. I have him pumped up already. Oh, his mom is holding a pool party tomorrow so he's invited me. Kerry and his girlfriend have parted so his mom is also inviting some eligible women from her office in the hope that something happens, so I guess she'll take a big fix on me as an interloper who's messing up her plans."

"Or she may see you as super eligible."

Adele snorted. "What, with hair and skin like this?"

"Let me tell you darling his mom is no beauty and is hard as nails, having dealt with criminals from two angles. She'd made sergeant in frontline policing when with her law degree and not too long after that switched to a job in the DA's office when head-hunted. She may see you as a replica of herself and think you'll be an ideal daughter-in-law.

"Marry? I want the guy to fuck me."

"Adele darling, you really shouldn't talk like that," her aunt said sweetly. And then Adele felt the tremor of a giggle through her aunt's hand resting on Adele's shoulder.

CHAPTER 2

Yvonne opened the door when the bell rang and knew Kerry well enough to greet him, "Hi Kerry, a great day for being out in the sun."

"Yes indeed Mrs de Clune."

"Just Yvonne will be sufficient. Adele is coming. She is so pleased at being asked out. This is her first social outing since her arrival from England."

"So she's English?"

"Actually she's Anglo-American. Her late father and my husband Ralph were brothers. Their grandfather was from France, hence the name de Clune."

"Very interesting. Here she comes. Wow..."

Adele couldn't be missed, dressed in yellow and wearing a straw colored sunhat.

"Hi."

"Hi. Should we go?"

Adele kissed Yvonne and Kerry said "Goodbye Yvonne" and they walked off to the car, not touching. Yvonne found that such an anti-climax but at least he did hold the door of the red Mustang open for Adele. They had treated each other like strangers. She then clicked. Of course, that's what they were; they'd only met yesterday. Only when Kerry was lowering himself into the vehicle did Yvonne realize it was the passenger's seat. What was that about?

As they walked to the car Kerry said lightly, "You are acting aloof today?"

"Well I'm sorry I was not all over you rubbing myself up against your outstretched leg like an American girl would do."

He laughed and said he wished. "A compromise would have been acceptable like just the touch of a breast against me as we kissed."

"I tend not to be too eager about kissing me before I'm warmed up. I'm half English."

"So your aunt said."

"Yvonne talks to much."

"She's a romantic."

Adele laughed and said, "God, how did you manage to work that out by yourself?"

He ignored her but smiled. "Want to sit your driving test now."

"Okay."

"Aren't you going to say not in this muscle car?"

"Why would I say that?"

"Because... well I don't know," Kerry finished lamely, holding the driver's door open for her.

Adele drove off slowly to get the feel of the GT.

"Do you know what you're driving?"

"I believe it's the 4.6 V8 obviously with manual transmission."

"You're right. Show me what you've got."

"No way am I'm going to park and do that in this neighborhood."

Kerry flushed. "The car you fool -- drive it hard and as legally as you can."

"Let the feel transfer to me first. I'm trained to reduce risk."

"Oh yes, Army trained. I suppose you even drove Hummers."

"Actually yes. A bit of a dog but it was armor plated and we were on sand."

They reached a warehouse district and Adele turned into it and accelerated smoothly along the near-empty road to 60, hit the brakes and gearshift, turning around to face the way they'd come from, took a right turn hard and roared down the short blind street and braked heavily to stop a foot away from a brick wall. She hit reverse, spun the vehicle around and proceeded at legally speed. "Directions to you home please," she said sweetly.

"You drive well," Kerry said, a little hoarsely, releasing his grip on his seat.

There were women everywhere, outnumbering the males. Someone called to Kerry, diverting him to give Adele opportunity to look around. She'd picked out the most unattractive woman old enough to be Kerry's mother when a husky voice beside her said, "Hi, are you a friend of Kerry's. I'm his mother."

The ruggedly handsome woman with three-color hair and was Kerry's height, almost six foot.

"Yes, I'm Adele de Clune. How nice to meet you."

"Ah the English golfer Kerry and Noel were in raptures about over dinner last night?"

"Yes, my golf impressed them it seems. You have a lovely setting here. The pool looks wonderful."

"Welcome to our home Adele. Please call me Kathryn. Here comes Noel galloping over to greet you," said his wife, dressed in a black one-piece swimsuit and an orange and white sarong.

Noel kissed both women, which Adele thought was rather couth, and he said. "If you either play golf with Adele darling pick her as your partner. If anything she's even more ruthless than your are."

"That sounds interesting," Kathryn laughed. "Come with us Adele and meet some of our friends."

Driving Adele home Kerry asked, "Well, what do you think?"

"You have a lovely family. Your mom was so pleasant to me and your two sisters seemed very excited to meet me. What have you been saying to them about me?"

The car lurched. "Nothing."

"Liar."

"Well, I'd said to Melissa you were cute."

"Huh."

"What does that mean? Have you ever told Melissa or Marie that any of your other girlfriends was cute?"

The car lurched. "Um no."

"So they were surprised to find I was nothing like being cute."

"Yes. Um Melissa said you were too good for me and Marie was far kinder to me and said at last I'd brought home an amazing woman."

"Oh your poor darling. Sisters can be so cruel to a younger brother."

"No, what they said was great, confirming my own observations and feelings."

Adele giggled and asked, "Has the seduction commenced."

The car accelerated briefly and slowed. "Do you want to be seduced?"

"Yes."

"Oh god. This is a first for me."

"What is?"

"A woman, not drunk, talking openly about desiring to be seduced."

"Can you handle it?"

Kerry joked he often handled it. His passenger roared in laughter. Encouraged, he placed a hand on Adele's shoulder. She pulled it down and held it on her left breast.

"Are you serious?"

She answered yes and he said let's go down to his father's boat.

"Oooh."

He took a left and headed for the river marina.

* * *

Kerry would long remember that late afternoon encounter with the woman he planned to marry within the year.

They'd kissed outside the car, outside the saloon as he struggled to get the key in the lock and inside the saloon as he shut the door and they kissed with some passion. But inside the master's stateroom when he kissed deep into the side of Adele's neck he was aware of her hand sliding down over his belly and it went on until it grasped his erection. He kissed and then tongued her as he heard his zip open and then felt her hand digging for his very ready cock. He began ripping off his clothes and she calmly adjusted her position to give him room while she continued to jack him off.

Wasn't she going to fall down to her knees and suck?

"Undress me," she murmured.

Kerry almost went dizzy as he released her swelling tits and saw the almost animalistic desire on her reddening face. God, she looked ready to fuck him to death. He dropped her skirt to her ankles and pulled the side ties of her bikini. The vulva was hairy with bulging lips showing a streak of healthy looking pink. He didn't mind hair.

Just as Kerry was about to slip to his knees to lick her cunt he flew through the air and landed on his back, aware that while still in midair Adele had jerked one of his arms to pull his head clear of the bed end. She then leapt on to him as he was struggling to sit up, flattening him again. Her cunt was now above him so he licked and felt his cock being licked before it slid into her mouth.

Faces, tits, cunts and asses of some of the best women Kerry had fucked began floating through Kerry's mind as his tongue sank into Adele. Her odor was strong but inoffensive and the taste of pussy juice switched his mind to drawing her to sexual release and he worked with fervor, adding two lively fingers. But before he achieved that goal his body tensed and he began jerking and he felt helpless as he began filling her mouth with warm semen, being too choked to warn her because of the shock at ejaculating so quickly.

He lay panting as she rolled off and said sweetly, "You taste good. A tradable commodity on world premium markets I should think."

Kerry looked at her horrified, not use to being addressed in that manner by a woman.

Adele giggled and said, "Do me doggy and take as long as you like. It's been a long time for me since I've had this opportunity."

Kerry plugged away, feeling his strength returning. Their bodies heated and they both began to sweat. The erotic sound of the slap, slap as he slammed against her thighs and butt reloaded his desire. As he began tiring Kerry grabbed his hand and placed it at the top of the groove just above her asshole and then withdrew her hand. He reached under her and wet his middle finger on escaping pussy juice and gently circled the pucker and worked the finger in to the first joint and waggled it.

Adele began bucking and panting and throwing a hand around his butt pulled him in hard on the thrust stokes. He began banging her harder and faster and she screamed into a huge climax that brought him into ball-aching release over the top of that, mixing cum with cum. He roared his approval and then flopped off her, exhausted. Half a minute later she kissed him and grabbing his shirt off the end of the bed to wipe escaping juices said brightly, "Coffee?"

As Kerry slipped into sleep he couldn't remember if he'd answered her. He had this great fear she would return expected to be fucked before and after coffee. He really needed to work on his fitness and with fitness would come stamina. God, what a woman!

Kerry could hear through a hazy curtain a soporific voice telling him to wake up. Then he felt himself being shaken. He awoke and blinked, looking at a face, not the most beautiful face he'd encountered, but an attractive face of someone who'd obviously had a hard life but the mouth was soft and the lips appeared very kissable. He blinked again, the lips came closer and they kissed. Kerry felt a surge of energy flow through him and recognized the familiar post-coitus feeling.

They fucked themselves legless.

Kerry awoke, looked at his watch and yawned, "It's late. Let's clean up here and I'll drive you home."

He pushed Adele aside as she reached to grab him and lurched forward saying he wanted to shower. In the shower it all came back to him. He turned off the water and walked back into the stateroom, feeling rejuvenated, his memory flicking into full power.

"You almost fucked me into exhaustion Adele."

She giggled and said she was glad she'd been of some use.

Kerry without pausing to think than was one of the most profound and unusual comment's he'd even heard from a woman post-coitus. "Thank you."

"What for?"

"For being so loving."

"I don't love you."

"Oh you do but don't know it yet."

"I was just desperately in need of a good fuck. You were available and I used you. End of story."

"Don't argue with me Adele. "I want you to be my regular date. Just say yes."

"Yes."

"Thank you."

"Come on, I've tidied up here. Let's get you home."

Kerry pleased, "Stay with me tonight."

"Come on, you are in no more need of another round than I need a cream cake."

"What?"

"It doesn't matter. Follow me. I'll lock and you set the alarm. I know the spot where the key is hidden."

When they arrived at the Hill's sprawling home Kerry repeated his demand that she stay the night.

"Okay but only if your mom approves."

"She'll be asleep."

"I'll wake her."

As they entered the house they heard Kathryn call, "Is that you Kerry?"

He called yes mom and they climbed the stairs. Kerry headed left into the east wing with Adele turned right as she saw a light do on in that direction. At the half open door she called, "It's Adele Kathryn. "

"Oh hi, have you had a lovely evening?"

"Yes thank you. Kerry wants me to sleep with him but it's your house and I'll only do that if I have your approval."

"Yes dear, of course. Ohmigod, none of his women have ever made that request. Oh sorry, that was an insensitive comment."

"No it's fine Kathryn. I wouldn't have expected your robust son to have kept himself unused and hanging like a bridle on a wall."

Kathryn giggled and called, "Good night dear. Join us for breakfast at 7:30."

Kerry was already asleep when Adele found the right bedroom and he was up shaving when she awoke.

She went into the bathroom behind him. He looked at her in the mirror and winked. She placed her arms around him and loosely held the bundle in the front of his boxers. "And how's this little man?"

"He'll grow fast if you don't leave him and that will make me late for work."

Adele giggled and stepped into the shower.

Ten minutes later, devoid of makeup and wearing the dress, bra and shoes she'd worn yesterday, Adele a little nervously entered the big kitchen behind Kerry.

Kathryn flew at her and hugged and kissed her saying, "You are so welcome in my house. God you are all sinew and muscle."

"There's quite a volume of tit there mom."

"Kerry, go to your room!"

He grinned, kissed his mom and swatted her butt.

As Kathryn was pouring coffee she asked, "Adele would you care to come shopping with me today?"

"I'm taking her home to change and get make-up on and then she'd coming to the office for an assessment. Dad I'll be a bit late."

"Mrs Banks hires office staff."

"I'll be assessing Adele for field surveillance."

"But she needs experience for that."

Kerry said patiently, "How about six years in British Army field intelligence dad, including time in Iraq and Afghanistan?"

Adele kept her eyes down, slicing an apple into her yogurt, aware the parents were staring at her.

Noel said quietly, "Fully trained in surveillance, counter-intelligence, small arms, unarmed combat and survival behind enemy lines?"

Still not looking up Adele said, "Breaking and entering, driving foreign vehicles, demolition, interrogation, making stubborn people talk, resisting torture, field initiative, avoiding capture and pulling the plug when it's the preferable alternative."

"Oh god," Kathryn cried.

"That was only training," Adele said, looking up at Kathryn and smiling.

"But what about on foreign soil in action?"

Adele's smile vanished and she said softly, "I tend not to talk about that. That's also part of training. I'd like to go shopping with you sometime Kathryn. I'm become a little out of touch. The sight of determined-looking women charging about rather unnerves me."

The men grinned but Kathryn appeared unable to tell whether Adele was kidding.

* * *

Adele drove to the office, allowing Kerry to read her CV and check out her references, Arm record and other credentials.

"You could go into civil engineering and earn big money as a consultant. Why enter security?"

"Because I want to be with you."

"Christ Adele, that's being naive."

"It's my choice though, isn't it?"

Kerry rubbed his ear and grinned. "Yes."

Near the end of the assessment Kerry said he wouldn't bother about small arms knowledge because her reports were clear about her expertise and using a baton. It's coffee break -- could you go into café and try to antagonize a guy about your size. But don't hurt him and try not to get hurt yourself."

"Is this necessary?"

Kerry grinned and said no. He was interested to observe is she could antagonize a guy to hit her.

"This is stupid."

He grinned.

She walked to the café mumbling to herself. She stood in the line for coffee and seeing a burly guy approach hauled her skirt right up and scratched her butt under her panty line.

"Like me to do that for you babe?"

"Fuck off bozo."

"You cheeky cow. Are you Welsh?"

"If I'm Welsh you're a faggot or what are they called over here -- gays?"

"You cheeky bitch, take that back or I'll swat you."

"Back off Adele," yelled Kerry from across the room. "Leave her Karl."

"Oh Karl with the pink jocks. Sorry I don't have a penis for you to suck Karl?"

People around them scattered. Karl tried to swat Karl's head but suddenly it wasn't there.

"Behind you Karl," she taunted. He turned and charged, arms out to catch her in a bear hug.

She stepped aside and landed a kick in the side of his ribcage. Karl bellowed in pain and turned ready to murder the bitch but she slammed into him low, knocking him to the ground and before he could move she had his big head in her hands and had twisted it sideways. "Move Karl and I'll twist you head back and it's the last thing you'll ever know."

"Boss!" he yelled.

"Release him Adele."

"Not before Karl apologizes for attempting to hit a lady."

"I apologize Adele. I failed to recognize you as a lady."

"Oh good boy Karl," Adele said, releasing him and springing up helped him to his feet.

"Leave her Karl. She's just become our newest recruit. I had asked her to pick on someone her own size but see decided to impress me."

"She impressed me too boss," he said, holding out his hand and saying, "Hi Adele, I'm Karl Hunger. I'll remember you tonight when my wife asks where did I get those new bruises."

"Wife? My impression was you were gay?"

People who'd come in closer scattered again but Karl just grunted and said, "You're quite a chick Adele." He held out his arms and she went into them and kissed his cheek.

"Ah Karl, you are my first friend in this establishment apart from the boy."

Karl sat her down at a table, told the boss to sit, and went off to fetch three coffees and also on the tray were three open face fried ham and egg sandwiches.

Back in the office Kerry agreed to place Adele on the day shift, 9:00 to 6:00 with the proviso she'd occasionally work on special ops at night. She then was introduced to the first of three supervisors who ran different operations.