Adele de Clune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus," he said as Adele helped him to his feet. "What was that? I'd be mad taking your on."

"Do you work at the de Clune's?"

"Yes."

"I signed on four hours ago. My boss is Fran."

"I'm Fran's boss."

Adele grinned. "Oh unlucky you."

He grinned and said Fran's bark was worst than her bite.

"In that case I believe your claim of working at de Clune's," Adele teased.

"Look let's have lunch, my shout. They serve only health food here but it's delicious. I'm still shaken after my near mishap with the weights. I took on too much too early in the routine, ignoring the rule to warm up."

"Yes I'll lunch with you as my reward for saving your neck."

"What's your role in Fran's department? There was only one vacancy."

"I filled that position."

"Oh good. Do you have wide experience in the garment industry?"

"Until this morning, the closest I've come to it is wearing the products."

The direction of operations looked at Adele quizzically and decided to let that one go.

Ralph was in the foyer waving off a VIP when Andrew and Adele walked in together.

"Oh hello you two. I see you've met my niece Andy?"

"Yes." She just gave me her name as Adele."

"Well its Adele de Clune and she's working in design."

Andrew said carefully, "With absolutely no experience unless somehow one can relate being in the military with clothing design."

"It's where Yvonne thought she should be."

"Oh right," Andy gritted.

"She has a master's in engineering so knows all about the principles of fabrication, which is what we do in this business, and knows all about design and demolition."

"Demolition?"

"It is becoming a family joke Andy. Give her three months max and you'll wonder why we didn't find her earlier."

"Anything you say Ralph."

Adele eyed her senior boss. "Are you married or courting Andy?"

"No and not that it's any business of yours Adele," Andy gritted. "I'm still emerging from divorce."

"Oh splendid. There's boxing on at the Arena on Saturday with some tickets still unsold. Want to take me?"

"Splendid?"

"Well I had told you I was living in England. Do we have a date?"

"You've asked me for a date. That just isn't... "

"Oh come on Andy. Modernize."

Andy caught Ralph's grin so committed.

"Thank you Andy. You are such a gentleman," Adele said walking off.

The two men watched her slightly swaying ass.

"Exactly what is that Ralph?"

"My niece Andy and from what I'm learning not far from being a wonder woman."

"I must admit she comes with surprises," Andy said.

"Oh?"

"Over at the gym we had a spat. She looked angry. I goaded her to hit me and she threw me. Ralph, I'm nodding kidding. I've read about that throw. She could have broken my back with that throw had she chosen to so."

"That suggest she likes you," Ralph laughed.

* * *

Adele met Andy over at the gym most days and on Friday, sitting with him for lunch, she said, "Tell me about the marriage break up?"

"No."

"Oh come on Andy, it's eating at you. Either go after her or admit it has ended."

"That's a great dress you are wearing. Cut well for your tits."

"You diverting, still running Andy. What happened?

He looked at Adele who wore the softest expression he'd seen on her. He hesitated.

"Be brave Andy."

That goaded him. "We learnt to fight, we forgot when the time was right to give in. She stopped the sex. I stopped loving her and then she left me saying our marriage was dead."

"It often happens like that."

"I really don't think so."

"Try talking to some women previously married to guys in the military. I've helped with counseling."

"Her mother says it was Leone's fault."

"And you've thought about that, wanting it to be someone's fault?"

"At first I didn't, knowing we were both at fault."

Adele then looked at him so intently Andy felt obliged to look at her.

"What where her mother's words that impressed you most?"

Andy stalled. Adele waited patiently. Finally he said, "That Leone also had been a cold bitch to her."

"Bingo."

"What?"

"Use that as the reason why your marriage failed -- the main reason although you contributed. And then acceptance will show you to daylight again."

"You mean to regain my sense of freedom and self worth?"

"Yes."

"Perhaps it's worth a try."

Adele smiled. "Perhaps?"

"It's worth a try."

"Do you fuck on first dates Andy?"

He noticeably jumped. "There hasn't been another woman since Leone although I've paid for it a few times."

Adele said softly. "Try me on Saturday night Andy. It might show what you've been missing."

"I'd like to think about that."

"Why, to hunt for a reason why you shouldn't do it?"

Andy scratched behind his right ear. "Okay, if you are in the right mood we do it."

"I'll be in the right mood Andy. There's nothing like watching men battering each other in the ring to get me aroused."

"Christ. You have a killer's instinct."

"Well that's something I could do without Andy. Perhaps you can help me lose it?"

The 35-year old business management executive looked at the woman he knew was almost eight years his junior, and ran fingers through his curly short-cropped blonde hair not bothering to try to hide his receding temples. This woman would not care about grace and beauty -- just look at her appearance. And yet she seemed intent on him. What was this... an invitation to enter a domestic relationship? He took the plunge.

"Are you sweetening up to me?"

"Something like that."

Drawing deeper breath he asked her to be more specific.

She smiled. "I need someone, you need someone... oh hello?"

Andy swallowed. "You know nothing about me."

"And ditto."

He couldn't argue against that so diverted. "Why me?"

"God you are hard going. Why not?" She looked at him solemnly and said, "It's a good time to kiss me."

There were a couple of guys in the gym café from de Clune's but Andy sighed and thought so what. Their lips touched, she trickled her right hand fingers down the side of his face and he felt her lips open and so he tongued her. She went "Hmmmm." And that's what started his heart really pumping. The babe could really kiss.

He pulled away. "Wow, that was a lover's kiss."

"Come to dinner tonight."

"You mean at Ralph and Yvonne's home? I looked up your file and saw that's your home address. They haven't asked me over since just after my marriage break-up though we have eaten out together a few times."

"People are like that. It's not judgmental. They will be delighted to find I've got you."

"You've what?"

"Come on Andy. I have you hooked and you know it. Don't fight it. Enjoy. How big do you think my tits are and do you think I shave, clip or have a natural bush?"

"Adele, for god sake. We're in a public place and two guys from the footwear department are over there grinning at us."

"But they can't hear what I'm saying?"

"No."

"Then might I suggest you stop being jumpy and relax and enjoy our current conversation? It's rare for me to talk to a man like this."

"What were we talking about?"

"Oh Andy," Adele sighed.

Early afternoon Kathryn Hill called Adele.

"Hi, I heard from Yvonne you have taken a job with Ralph?"

"Yes, sorry I haven't been in touch. It all happened so suddenly. I was to start with Noel on Tuesday but Yvonne said something that made my see my future and that was that. Noel was very kind when I called him."

"What about Kerry?"

"What about him Kathryn?"

"I was hoping... you know."

"In my mind I gave him 24 hours to contact me. He didn't so we two are history."

"I'm sad but suspected it might be like that. I'm calling about going shopping with you. Would tomorrow suit? I would like to give you advice about clothing. You're not in the army any longer and neither are you an off-duty soldier. I know where to take you to stores and people with style."

"Even though we have no connection any longer?"

"Dear, Yvonne and I are good friends and will remain so and I'll continue seeing you, the more feminine you I hope."

"Oh in that case I'm happy you want to see more of me; you are indeed a friend. Now I'll ask you something. I've met a new man, an older man and am taking him home for dinner this evening. He's our director of operations."

"You mean Andrew Baker?"

"Yes. Um...?"

"Andy lived with his parents who lived next door to us when Andy joined de Clune's as a young graduate. It was my social tennis partner Ralph who introduced me to Noel. Before long Noel, Ralph, Yvonne and I began double dating. It's such a small world isn't it?"

"Indeed. Look in that case will you and Noel also come to dinner this evening as we are all somewhat bonded. Please say you'll come. It's my turn to cook and I'll call Yvonne to say you guys and Andy are coming.

"Yes, I like the sound of this. We'll accept your kind invitation. Noel and I had nothing arranged for this evening"

* * *

On the way home Adele called in to have her hair combed and told Michelle she was hosting dinner that evening.

"Well, I'm delighted with the results of your skin conditioning and you hair is growing well and is recovering it's natural sheen and is displaying more body. I'll do some cutting and shaping before combing it up."

"Up?"

"It's traditional for a hostess to have her hair up. You won't be wearing an army cap darling."

Although not interring in the kitchen, Yvonne hovered and kept topping up their wine glasses until finally Adele had to say enough, that no way did she wish to serve her meal drunk.

Noel and Kathryn arrived first and Kathryn held back talking to Yvonne and watched Adele and Noel meet for the first time since Adele had quit the job with Noel's company only hours after signing on. But it was fine -- they kissed and Noel made a reasonable comment about the cleavage Adele was showing and asking was there a reason for that had her laughing. Yvonne and Kathryn relaxed.

Andy arrived fifteen minutes later, dressed in a black blazer, wine tie-less business shirt and cream pants and black loafers. Adele had met him at the door and thought he looked lovely and had taken her hint to dress smart casual very seriously. She attempted to hold his green-eyed gaze but his gaze slipped to her cleavage that under his examination had the exposed white flesh turn slightly pink.

"Lovely," he murmured and looking up kissed her delicately and said the flowers he carried were for Yvonne. Adele felt it was such a perfect welcome. She took him by the arm into the others and she blushed again knowing the older folk were assessing them as a young couple at the cusp of something big... possibly. Ralph slapped Andy on the back in welcome, handing him a drink and when the flowers were handed across Yvonne whispered something that made Andy turn to look at Adele who hurried off in confusion to the kitchen.

Adele returned to the door later and called, "Ralph, could you kindly assist to serve."

As soon as they disappeared into the kitchen Adele stopped and turned chin up and was kissed thoroughly. He then delivered the line coached by Yvonne, "Your hair looks lovely this evening." She smiled, kissed him again and they carried in the plates.

"This is English fare this evening," Adele announced. "Beef Wellington with mashed potatoes and green vegetables to be followed by spiced apple and pecan crumble with mascarpone vanilla cream."

Later everyone declared Adele had cooked magnificently. Yvonne had whispered it was okay for Andy to stay but Adele preferred to send him home after some sweet kisses, as she would be staying in his apartment the next night after the boxing and she didn't want to take the shine off that.

She went shopping with Kathryn and Yvonne next morning. Adele bought extravagantly on the advice of the two older women and store advisers, accessories as well as summer clothes as they were into the final month of spring. At one store Adele gazed thoughtfully at a black and silver cat suit but didn't purchase it. That afternoon she borrowed Yvonne's car and went to her office where she designed a new product line, the drawings ready for pattern making.

When finished Adele called Fran.

"You want me to come to the office late Saturday afternoon? We've at a party and I have high hopes of getting lucky."

"Oh sorry. It will wait till Monday."

But Fran had heard the high excitement in Adele's voice die and so said she was on her way.

Looking at the reason for being called in Fran gasped, "Jesus Christ!"

Adele flushed in pleasure. They were looking at cat suits, a male and a female version. They had slanted zip pockets and the belt around the waist incorporated clips for gloves and other light accessories including a case for sunglasses and to hang a whistle and compass. There were numerous pockets and a matching cap. The arresting feature was the coloring -- the material was a mix of randomly shaped single-color oblongs in black, two shades of blue and gray.

"Oh so sexy," Fran grinned, "and so versatile. I bet out in the open in mist and in shade under trees the wearer will be difficult to spot. Brilliant, brilliant. You have done these drawings very well. There's not too much to tidy up. You are very creative."

"No, the word is adaptive," Adele said. "Why re-invent the wheel when researchers for the military have done the work for us? Airmen wear cat suits but this line is based on what I saw during a two-week exchange scheme between of us had with ten Russians. We chose to go with a unit up near the Arctic Circle and this was their uniform."

Flipping over the page she showed drawings of waterproof and thermal linings, a hood and detachable facemask.

Fran kissed Adele and congratulated her again. "I'll come in early Monday and correct these drawings and take them to the 9:30 executive meeting. Even if we don't produce this line we'll grain credit for initiative and I thank you for that. Well, I'm back to the party -- there's a guy sniffing around me and as I don't get much sex these days I'm keen about a quick one under a tree or wherever."

"Thanks for coming Fran. I became so excited."

* * *

Adele and Andy burst through the doorway of his apartment, highly charged after a meal of spaghetti meatballs at an Italian family restaurant and watching seven boxing fights. He locked the door and lunged at Adele who pulled him to the floor.

"The bed," he panted.

"Can't wait," she cried, unbuckling him and struggled to free his erection they'd stimulated under dry humping in the elevator. By the time she had his fat, six inches in her hand her panties were already hanging over the light stand where they'd been thrown, her bra was undone and he was attempting to suck a nipple down his throat.

"Oooh," said Adele, one of the minority of women who like it rough. She elbowed him sharply in the ribs to let him know she was there and spun around on to of him to bite down on his erection.

"Jesus," he groaned, ramming two fingers straight into Adele who squealed and said go easy.

"Likewise," he panted, circling her clit that had come out of hiding.

"Oooh, oooh," she said. "That's exactly right. Don't quite touch it."

She licked his dick up and down a couple of times and ran her tongue over his hairy balls before brushing her hair aside and settling down to gobble the head of his dick while stroking it up and down to bring him towards the boil.

Once Andy had gotten her really juicy and she was jerking her crotch at his tongue he pulled away and spun her away and pulled her into sitting position.

"Aw just when I was working to get it all into my mouth. Actually how did I get in this position? You really are quite strong."

"Shut up. Sit on me and earn your keep."

"Yes master." She grinned, bent and kissed him passionately and then sat up and they both watched as she stuffed his dripping cock up her cunt.

"One of the best moments in sex is watching that happen," she murmured, as Andy thrust his hands under her ass and lifted her and they were away, he attempting to snare a nipple on a bobbing tit with his teeth.

They banged away into their respective releases that came only moments apart. After cleaning up they rested, grinning at one another.

"I could be smaller that some of the guys you may have known," Andy said ruefully but was cheered when Adele said it had only popped out twice and she thought that was about average when riding Cowgirl.

"At least it's plump and gives me a great mouthful and the indications are you really know how to use it."

It's impossible for a guy to swagger when he's sprawled on a bed but Andy had the expression of a swagger. "You say the nicest things to me," he grinned.

* * *

Next morning Andy awoke to find his sexy visitor pulling his penis.

"What are you doing?" he yawned.

She looked concerned. "Don't you wake with a morning erection?"

"Usually but not when it's been hammered for half the night."

She giggled and drew a finger over his anus and Lo! his dick began hardening.

"You are such a charming lady with all the right touches."

"Oh thank you sir."

She lay on him and stuffed it in her and left him to do the work, she taking some of her weight on her arms to make it easier for him. She only had to stuff it back three times so he was rather pleased with his performance.

"Come over my tits."

When Andy was ready he accepted the invitation, pushing her off. They both sat up and he squirted and then she did something he'd found it rare with women. She popped his spent dick in her mouth and sucked the last drips and swallowed. He felt that was 'the finishing touch'. He pushed the hair off her face and kissed her and almost purred when she said, "How lovely. Most men roll away, fart and drop off to sleep."

God, what type of males had she been associating with? Oh yeah, army macho men. Wishing to make a favorable impression, Andy said, "That's because you are such good company. Want to think about moving in with me?"

"Oooh."

There was no other response so he said, "Well?"

"I'd like to think about it."

Confused, Andy said, "What is there to think about?"

"Well, for a start I have not lived with a guy. I'd like to know why have you made this proposal?"

"I, well, um..."

"You can be frank with me."

"Well I'm lonely. Living together we'd fuck more. I'd eat better and go out more and you'd do my laundry and look after my dry-cleaning."

"I see. And what's in it for me?"

"Um, you'd fuck more and we'd build a social life."

"Oh is that all?"

"Christ Adele, go easy. You are a young woman and need to be regularly fucked."

"I see. And who told you that?"

"It just occurred to me. Oh, I'll buy you a vehicle to give you independence."

"That's better but still not good enough."

"Adele, I'm lonely, I want you for company and I was you around so I can love you."

"Oooh, I like that last bit."

"There's eight years difference in age between us Adele."

"Seven I should think but so what?"

Andy dropped his head. "I don't want to stand in the way of your matrimonial prospects."

Adele bit back a scream of laughter. The guy was looking so pathetic. "Oh that's very kind of you Andy but in the army I tended to be in the company of officers for my safety and I became used to older men. And who's saying we won't marry?"

Taken by surprise Andy said would she consider marrying him -- a divorcee?

"If you don't prove to be a disappointment and likewise I live up to my potential with you who knows; we could decide to align permanently? We should keep our options open."

"I really like the sound of that," Andy said.

CHAPTER 4

Chief designer Fran Steele arrived at de Clune's an hour earlier than usual on Monday morning to work on Adele's drawings. She intended presenting them to the management meeting at 10:00. Adele had called her the previous afternoon to say she'd located enough of the camouflage cloth to make 5000 hunting suits plus the winter fleece for the inserts. The suppliers of the fabric in India had three airfreight containers of other fabric leaving for America in four days' time so three more containers would spread air cargo costs so they'd offered a great deal.