Admission of Guilt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaylee turned on the small radio, some background noise to block out the other noises; her nerves were at the breaking point. She bustled about, fixing the simple meal of hamburger and macaroni and cheese. A song she didn't like came on and she turned the dial of the small radio

"Crazy On You," by Heart came on and she froze, unable to think. That had been the song playing on the radio.

Dinner was a quiet affair. Margaret listlessly pushed the food around on her plate, Jesse ate rapidly, and Grant and Brandon ----ate quickly.

"You staying tonight?" Margaret asked Grant as he stood up.

"Damn it woman!" Jesse thundered. "Yes! He said yes the first fifteen times you asked that question! Yes, he's staying the night!"

"All right," Margaret snapped back at Jesse. "I just wasn't sure, all right?"

Grant's room had been relatively untouched in the six years he'd been away. What clothes he'd left behind, Brandon had long ago claimed. He smiled; the cowboy boots, however, still stood in the corner of the closet. They were too big for Brandon.

>>>>

"Fuck Dad," Grant thought as he ignored Peggy. "And fuck Parker."

That had been the only reason he'd even looked twice at Peggy Campion; Dad and Parker would be impressed with the girl and her blonde hair and big boobs. Her entire appeal, however, was skin deep. She was flighty, pretentious, arrogant and temperamental.

He'd liked Kaylee's looks the first time he saw her, and had learned that she was an intelligent, thoughtful, sweet girl. But her flat chest, multitude of freckles, and docile nature would have made her far too easy a target for Jesse and Parker to ridicule. And after they'd cleaned her bones of any scraps of meat, Jesse and Parker would have turned their scorn on to him.

"Fuck them," he said again and walked over to Kaylee.

"Hey," he said, pinning her against her locker.

"Uh, hey," she squeaked.

"I was wondering," Grant said in his low, seductive voice. "If you were doing anything this Friday night?"

He loved crystal meth; he had the courage to ask this sweet girl out, had the courage to not worry about being rejected.

"Um, no, no, I'm not," she squeaked.

"I'd love to take you to Manny's; you like Mexican food?" Grant asked, lips millimeters from her ear, fingers lightly touching her concave belly.

"Yeah," she agreed.

She would have eaten garbage if that's what he wanted to do; anything just so long as she was with Grant Johnson.

"Great, pick you up at seven, okay?" he whispered, sending hot shivers up and down her spine.

"She let out her breath as he turned the corner and giggled nervously; she'd not even realized she'd been holding her breath.

Gretchen mumbled her congratulations, and then didn't speak to Kaylee again.

----

Tommy was impressed with the young man; he was well aware of who Jesse Johnson was. Cathy was suspicious; why was this young man interested in her daughter?

Kaylee had selected her favorite blue silk blouse and a short denim skirt. She wore no bra underneath, and wore the sexy thong panties Gretchen had given to her as a joke. When she entered the living room, Dad and Grant were looking at Dad's latest acquisition a twelve-gauge shotgun.

"See, it's got this adjustable choke, next deer season we'll have to get together," Tommy said.

"Sounds good to me," Grant smiled.

Kaylee thought she would faint. Grant had her pinned against his car as he opened the passenger door for her. He ground his crotch against the small of her back, letting her feel his excitement.

The food was spicy and Grant smiled as Kaylee drank all of her water and all of his water before the waiter could come back and refills her water glass.

She also did not miss the fact that a dour faced Peggy Campion and a slightly sick looking Steve Hebert were three tables over, both shooting dirty looks their way.

"Ever been to the Basin?" Grant asked in his seductive whisper as he opened her car door.

"Um, no, no," Kaylee squeaked.

"Want to go?" Grant asked as he started his car.

"Um, yeah, yeah, sure," Kaylee agreed.

Her pasty skin became even more pale when she saw him take a deep sniff of some powdery looking stuff in a plastic bag.

"Um, what, what was that?" she asked.

"What was what?" Grant asked and turned the radio on.

"Um, that stuff. In that bag," Kaylee said and pointed to his shirt pocket.

"Meth, want some?" Grant offered.

"Um, no, no," Kaylee said, frightened.

He found a spot and turned off the car's ignition. The radio played softly.

"Um, listen, um, maybe you should, maybe we ought to ..." Kaylee stammered.

His kiss was so soft, a breath against her lips. His fingers lightly touched her face. Again his lips brushed hers, and then she felt his tongue.

This was what they meant when they wrote about 'swooning.' This was what they meant when they wrote about 'take her breath away.'

She shuddered slightly when she felt his fingertips graze her nipples through the material of her blouse. He was sucking her tongue, lightly touching her face with one hand, teasing her flesh with the other.

Her eyes flew open; he was reaching up under her skirt.

"No," she cried out and grabbed his wrist with both of her hands.

"If we still have time, we might still get by," the singer sang

"Fucking tease," Grant screamed in rage and slammed his elbow into the pit of her stomach.

"Let me go crazy crazy on you," the singer howled.

Kaylee sobbed as Grant drove in and out of her dry pussy.

"My love is the evening breeze touching your skin," the singer sang.

----

For the remainder of the two months they had school, Grant occasionally looked her way. She could not meet his hazel eyes.

His hazel eyes had tempted her. Then when he was through using her, they looked past her, she didn't even exist anymore. Now they mocked her and dared her to say anything about it, about him using her.

<<<<

Sandra pulled the pale, nervous looking girl into the back.

"Look, you need to see somebody about this," Sandra demanded. "I can't have you walking around looking like death warmed over, and what you did to that poor kid yesterday was just short of unforgivable."

"He read the menu for five minutes, then stood there taking another five minutes to order!" Kaylee shrilled.

"I'm serious," Sandra said. "You need to see a doctor or something, even Shannon and Brook are afraid of you."

Kaylee burst out laughing; the idea that Shannon and Brook were afraid of her was completely preposterous to her.

"It's not a laughing matter," Sandra said loudly.

"Fine, fine, I'll go see a doctor," Kaylee snapped. "Who's on our insurance plan? Oh, that's right! We don't have insurance!"

"Find a God damned doctor, Sandra hissed. "I'll pay for it."

----

Grant finished up the five appointments in Bender before ten o'clock and decided to swing south on Highway 19, go to Baylor Lake and see if he could catch up with Kaylee Richards.

"Got to eat," he smiled. "And their roast beef does smell good."

He called Adonis and let the man know what was going on.

"Pray," Adonis said. "When in doubt, pray. Ask God for guidance, direction, and strength."

"Yeah, yeah," Grant smiled. "I'll let you know how it goes."

Chapter 5

The receptionist could barely speak English and Kaylee was tempted to tell the girl to forget the whole thing. Finally, Kaylee managed to get an appointment with the doctor for the following Friday.

"Friday?" Sandra asked. "That's our busiest day!"

"It was the soonest I could get," Kaylee said.

"Fine, fine," Sandra grumbled and waddled into the back to tend to the deep fat fryers.

At Eleven o'clock the lunch rush started. Kaylee kept busy, kept the orders coming, kept the line moving.

Hazel eyes.

His hazel eyes mocked her, dared her to do anything about it.

"Hello Kaylee," he said quietly.

Sandra heard Shannon scream, heard something thud to the floor, heard the murmur of several voices, then heard Kaylee chanting 'Ow, ow, ow.'

She came out and saw Kaylee hopping around, clutching her right wrist in her left hand. A man lay on the floor in front of the counter. Shannon huddled in a corner behind the counter, as far away from Kaylee as she could get.

>>>>

"Grant Edward Johnson," Brother Dominick said and Grant sauntered across the stage to the smattering of applause and received his diploma.

A few more names were called out, again to the smattering of applause.

"Kaylee Ann Richards," Brother Dominick called out and there were only two people that applauded; Cathy and Joseph. Tommy said he was unable to get off of the third shift and Chad was 'too cool' to applaud.

In the parking lot, Jesse fiddled with his newest expensive camera and Margaret angered him by offering useless suggestions. Neither parent noticed when Grant turned and walked away.

In May of 2001 several young adults migrated to New Orleans. Grant Edward Johnson had two advantages over most of them. One, he was very handsome. Two, he had a bank account with fourteen thousand, eight hundred and thirty four dollars and eight cents.

He located a motel on Conti Street; the manager rented the rooms out by the week; didn't ask questions and didn't offer answers. What he did have was a one room space with a bed, a television, a small dresser, a table and two chairs, and a small bathroom for one hundred and ninety five dollars a week.

Grant kept his eyes open and found what he was looking for.

Kelvin 'Baby' Babineaux stood on the curb, keeping an eye open for the cops and for a potential buyer. At first, the good-looking white boy didn't register with him; the kid just looked totally out of place in the run-down surroundings.

Kelvin let a rare smile crack his face, showing off his gold teeth. Grant showed him the hundred-dollar bill and Kelvin nodded across the street to 'Dynomite.' They called him Dynomite because he looked exactly like Jimmy Walker from the seventies sitcom 'Good Times.'

Dynomite waited until Grant crossed the street before producing the small bag and Grant nodded his thanks.

----

KayAnn McDonald smiled at the good-looking boy and wiggled her ass in front of him. He smirked and slid a five-dollar bill her way and she dropped her bra to the floor of the stage.

She whipped her red hair around a few times, then sashayed over to a deaf man. His face split in two as she signed rapidly to him and he signed back.

"Bad boy!" she signed and he giggled and grunted and slid a dollar bill into her garter belt.

"Hey, how about a lap dance?" KayAnn asked the boy.

"How much?" Grant smiled.

"Fifty," KayAnn smiled.

"Too much," Grant smiled and shook his head no.

"Tell you what," she leaned close, breathing her bubble gum tinged breath in his face. "For you, forty."

"Still a bit pricey," Grant smiled.

"It's worth it," KayAnn said seductively and fluttered her green eyes at him.

"You know what?" Grant smiled. "What the Hell, why not?"

"Yay!" KayAnn laughed.

"So, what's your name?" KayAnn asked as she slowly brushed her small breasts against his chest.

She was a master at this. Her thigh brushed the lump in Grant's jeans. She could keep a man on the verge of coming for quite a while, and as long as they were on the verge of coming, they would keep the twenties coming.

"Grant, yours?" he said.

"KayAnn," she said; she did not bother with a stage name.

Grant stiffened and lost his erection.

KayAnn wondered what had happened; the boy looked like he'd been slapped. As soon as the song was over, he got to his feet and left the bar.

----

KayAnn dropped a few items into the basket and turned the corner.

"Hey, how's it going?" she heard the good-looking boy ask.

"Fine," she said in as cool a tone as she could.

Last thing she needed was some high school boy trying to hit on her. All she wanted to do was get her groceries and get home; it had been a long night.

"Grant," the boy said.

"Good for you," she said.

"Um, remember?" the boy said, losing some of his confidence.

KayAnn sighed. Why couldn't these idiots understand; it was a job. Just because she took off her clothes in front of them, just because she rubbed all over them, didn't mean she wanted to fuck. It was a job, nothing more.

"Tuesday night?" he pressed on.

"Sorry," she smiled an artificial smile and walked away.

A few days later, on her day off, she saw him again on the corner of Magazine and Canal. She smiled her artificial smile again and he smiled his warmest smile in return.

"Hey, how about lunch?" he offered.

"Got to eat," she agreed. "How about..."

She was going to suggest Antoine's. Stick this punk with a seventy, eighty-dollar bill, leave him all hot and bothered, maybe he'd get the point and leave her the fuck alone.

"Russell's Short Stop," Grant said and smiled. "Po-boys and a beer, how's that sound?"

"Okay," she smiled.

He wasn't as stupid as she thought.

----

Two weeks later, he caught her in a weak moment and after sweet and sour chicken and a few beers, she went with him back to his motel room.

She told him she was twenty-nine and smiled sadly as he told her he was eighteen. They made out for a few minutes before she stripped out of her clothes and got on her hands and knees, waggling her ass at him.

"Oh, yeah, baby, give it to me," she cooed, hoping this kid was a quick shooter.

"Mother fucker!" she screamed as he plunged into her pussy to the hilt.

The head of his cock hammered repeatedly against the mouth of her cervix and was quite painful.

"Let me go, cock sucker!" she screamed and struggled.

Fear gripped her as he forced her face into the dirty pillow and continued to pound into her sore pussy. She struggled violently, but was no match for the younger, stronger Grant. He pinched her clitoris forcefully and she felt a tremendous orgasm well up in her just before she fell into blackness.

"You fucking ass hole!" she screamed when she came to. "You trying to kill me?"

"If I was trying to kill you, you'd be dead," he said and snorted some meth. "Want some?"

"Fucking right I do," she said and did as much as she could.

"Fucking bite me and I'll kill you, stupid cunt," he spat and thrust into her mouth.

She did toy briefly with the idea of biting down, but knew he would make good on his threat. She struggled as he continued to push himself into her mouth deeper and deeper. She couldn't breathe and felt blackness again begin to envelope her. He pinched down quite hard on her clitoris and she felt another tremendous orgasm well up just as she blacked out.

"See you around, okay?" she quietly said and let herself out of the motel room.

----

Grant stared in horror at the television. Both of the Twin Towers were ablaze; hijackers had slammed two 747 jets into the buildings. Next to him, KayAnn sat, also horrified.

"What do you think we ought to do?" she finally asked him.

"I think we should get married," he said and started to cry.

"Do what?" KayAnn asked.

"Baby, it' looks like the whole fucking world's gone crazy, like it's going to end soon," Grant cried. "I don't want to be alone, and I don't think you ought to be alone either."

She dug out her birth certificate and had the good grace to be slightly embarrassed when Grant did the math and concluded that KayAnn Bernice McDonald was actually thirty-nine, not twenty nine years of age.

----

Kaylee's brother loaded up her clothes into the back of his Volkswagen Golf. Brother and sister were silent as they drove the thirty-eight miles from Bender to Baylor Lake.

Joey's friend, Shelley, waved happily and showed them the apartment. It was a nice one-bedroom apartment, on the second floor of the three-story apartment building.

"And I talked with my mom's friend; she's got this sandwich shop," Shelley enthused. "Sandra says you can start right away."

"Um, how much is the rent?" Kaylee asked.

"Four hundred," Shelley said.

"And I've already paid the first month," Joey told her.

Kaylee cried, heart-wrenching sobs, as her brother backed out of the parking lot. It was her first night alone.

<<<<

"Here, hold this to your eye," Sandra said brusquely.

This man was a lot of trouble for her and for her employees. Because of him, she'd had to send Kaylee home early, allow Kaylee to miss a day of work, and now, this man could sue the sandwich shop, sue her.

"Thanks," Grant said and put the improvised ice pack to his left eye.

Shannon held another dishtowel full of ice to Kaylee's wrist, which had swollen considerably.

"Go home," Sandra said to Kaylee.

Kaylee's heart dropped into the pit of her stomach. If she lost this job, she'd also lose her apartment. As it was, she was living from paycheck to meager paycheck. Even being out of work for one pay cycle would wipe her out. But she also knew that what she'd done was grounds for being terminated.

"No," Grant said forcefully. "She was only acting in self-defense."

"You sure?" Sandra asked.

She didn't want to lose Kaylee; Kaylee was the best employee she'd ever had.

"Yes ma'am," Grant said.

Sandra got behind the cash register and started waiting on the long line of customers. Shannon went to the back and began making the sandwiches. Kaylee took a deep breath, gritted her teeth and approached Grant. She held the dishtowel to her throbbing wrist.

"Thank you," Kaylee grudgingly said.

"It's the truth; you were acting in self-defense. Of course, you're about seven years late," Grant smiled.

"Yeah, well.." Kaylee said.

"Look, I know you got to get back to work, but I really do want to talk with you," Grant said.

"Uh huh, yeah, well, now's not a real good time," Kaylee said and hurried away.

His deep voice was so seductive; she felt herself being drawn to it, much like a moth to the flame.

He was even more handsome today than he had been as an eighteen year old. His curly brown hair was cut close to the scalp and there was a hint of gray, even though he was only twenty-five years old. His hazel eyes had small crow's feet at the corners, giving them an even warmer appeal.

Kaylee nudged Sandra away from the cash register and began taking orders.

"Okay, just don't hit me," the construction worker joked as he approached the register and smiled at Kaylee.

"Don't give me a reason to," Kaylee said and smiled.

"You know, you're kind of pretty when you smile," Shannon said and called out for Robert to pick up his order.

Chapter 6

"Tell me who did this; I'll go take care of them," Terri demanded as she looked at Grant's black eye.

"Uh huh," Grant said and smirked.

Terri was thirty-five years old, more than just a few pounds overweight, a heavy smoker, and horribly out of shape. Kaylee, as he well knew, packed a pretty solid punch.

After the meeting, Terri took Grant back to her house. Grant would have preferred to be in his own bed, but Terri insisted on being with him. He hated when she smoked in his house; it took days for the smell to dissipate.

She undressed him and slowly, seductively undressed herself. He smiled as she showed him how she could lick her own nipples, then offered them to him to lick and suck.

He closed his eyes and imagined it was Kaylee that squatted above him, Kaylee's hot pussy that slowly took his cock in, inch by inch.

"You're so big," Kaylee whispered in his ear.

But he knew it was Terri, not Kaylee.

Terri's cigarette tinged breath was a huge turn-off, as was the lumps of fat here and there. It made it difficult to fantasize; Kaylee did not smoke, nor did she have any lumps and bumps. He shut out all other stimuli and imagined making love to Kaylee, touching her, kissing her, pleasuring her.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" Terri laughed as she came down from another orgasm. "Mother fucker! Maybe I ought to hit you in the other eye!"