All Comments on 'Adrenaline Rush Ch. 02'

by falmos

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Great effort on the second instalment, love the amount of detail and pseudoscientific explanations. Hope you get the next chapter out sooner ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great, but

you took too long. I forgot all about this story in that time. Thanks for another chapter

MaginManMaginManalmost 7 years ago
A lot of fun

Please don't make us wait to long for the next chapter! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
All that work for pussy?

Ruining lives, destroying people and all so he can fuck some pussy.

That describes 99.9999999999% of stories in here. And all of them are equally boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful!

When's Chapter 3 coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Surprisingly Good

Not gonna lie, I found this story by accident when looking for another one (which I still haven't found...). I was pleasantly surprised by the writing quality. And the fact that it's fucking hot.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 6 years ago
Thanks for coming back to this one

after two years. It's rare to see a new wrinkle on a mind control story, but you pulled it off and you've certainly left enough interesting hints for continuation of this plot for me to check back for Chapter 3.

I do o want to respond to some criticism. While readers are, of course, free to read (and not read) what they want and free to like (and dislike) what they want, if the author is trying to write a character who is a dislikable sociopath then if readers complain that they hate the boss because he's a dislikable sociopath, the author should take pride, he (or she) had achieved her (or his) goal. In fact, the more virulent the complaints about the boss the better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Chapter 3 Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Extraordinary, it's never too late for a third part ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous