Adrenaline Rush Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some days I shot two loads in her mouth and one in her pussy, some days I shot one in her mouth and two in her pussy. I'm amazed that she wasn't fucked completely raw, but I guess she had her weekends to recover. But since I'm a caring guy, I figured I should take it a bit easier on her mouth and pussy.

The next time she bent over my desk, I started eating her out from behind, as usual. This time, I slowly licked up to her asshole and pressed the button. She shuddered. Partly from the protein powder, partly from fear. She said that nobody had fucked her there before, not even her boyfriend.

Well, I was going to make her beg for it.

I continued licking her asshole while pushing the button intermittently. She continued to writhe and moan. Standing up, I placed the head of my cock between her lips, as I always do, and started fucking her. I replaced my tongue on her asshole with my pinky finger. Soon she was cumming, and I pushed my pinky in to the second knuckle. Jenna howled in ecstacy. Thank god I had soundproofed my office. Jenna's cunt tightened around my cock and she went through wave after wave of pure pleasure. I paused my thrusting but kept my finger in her asshole. As she started coming down from her orgasm, I started thrusting again -- with both my cock and with my finger, fucking both of her holes at the same time. Her second orgasm overtook her, aided by pushes of the button. By the time I was ready to cum, she was on her fifth orgasm and my pinky finger was all the way in.

The next day, I was using my index finger instead of my pinky. The following week, it was my thumb up her asshole. I can't say I was completely surprised when one day, as she bent over my desk and lifted up her skirt, I was greeted with glistening lips peeking out at me from underneath a buttplug. She was ready to be ass fucked. I removed the buttplug and placed the head of my cock against the tightest of her holes. I rubbed it in circles for a few minutes until she was wantonly panting, dripping with desire. She begged me to fuck her ass.

I teased her a few minutes longer until she was whimpering, and finally started to apply steady pressure to her asshole. I kept this up while rubbing her clit, and the head of my cock finally popped past her sphincter. I pushed the button. She came. I gave her a minute of rest before slowly advancing. Slowly I went further and further, getting her accustomed to the full length of my cock. I pushed two inches in, then pulled one inch out. Two inches in, one inch out. Rinse and repeat until finally I had the whole length in. I pushed the button. She came again. And again. And again. I fucked her ass, slowly at first, then picking up the pace until I was ready to cum. It must have taken me an hour -- when you cum three times a day for weeks, it takes you a while. Finally I unleashed torrent after torrent of cum deep into her body.

Now that her ass was available to me, I continued to pump my cum into her three times a day, five days a week. Every time it would be a different hole. You know how the saying goes -- variety is the spice of life.

Jenna embraced her new duties, and flaunted her sexuality around the office. Her short dresses provided tantalizing views to the men in the office, and she did nothing to hide her just-fucked dishevelled look at lunch. Besides, why else would she be in my office every day with the door locked? I'm sure some of the men made passes at her when I wasn't there to see, but without the power of the protein powder to make her heart skip beats, I doubt they got very far with her. However, when I used my ring, her legs and lips eagerly parted for them, but I'll tell that part of her story some other time.

In the first two months of her internship, Jenna had gone from a medical student hungry to make new discoveries to a cock sucking slut hungry for my dick in her cunt and in her ass.

I, on the other hand, had finally started making breakthroughs in my research. With the added focus afforded to me by having my balls drained three times a day, I was able to make many new discoveries. Most importantly, I found a way to add a chain of amino acids -- building blocks of protein -- in a certain spot that kept the same overall shape and function of the protein package, but changed its resonant frequency. This meant that I could use different frequencies to control independent release of hormones. I could now control more than one person at a time. I was also close to figuring out how to package oxytocin, the female love hormone. For accuracy, it's actually an orgasm and breast-milk hormone, but this isn't that kind of story. Finally, I upgraded my ring to include a button for the second frequency. The next step in my research would be to find more different chains of amino acids to allow even more frequencies and more people to control. I would probably be limited by the physical space on my ring, so I would also have to find a solution for this. At any rate, I could now begin phase two of my unethical project -- controlling my wife.

To be honest, I probably could have started giving her the same protein package as Jenna, since they're not usually in the same room at the same time, but then I would have had a lot of difficulty figuring out the details of the algorithm of the signal strength to determine how much hormone to release. Having a second frequency was my answer to this.

Now, you're probably wondering, given how much I've talked about sex with my wife, what else could there be to possible explore? I've already fucked her mouth, pussy, and ass, and she's played with my cock, ass, and balls. We've dabbled in bondage and other forms of kink, so what else is left?

Well, my dear readers, let me tell you.

Remember how I said that my wife has good genes? Let me tell you how good those genes really are. Her older sister, Becky, is 34. She's married and has two young children. She is also a brunette and is one hundred percent a fucking MILF. She has 34DD tits that were a gift from her two pregnancies, and as she is a stay at home mother who has hired a nanny, she has plenty of time for the gym. She must really love working out her core because her abs were rock solid. Sara's younger brother, Dan, is 30. He's an engineer and not yet married. I know you don't really care about him. Well, I guess some of you would be excited to see if he ends up fucking Sara or Becky or Julie. But you'll have to wait and see.

Julie is Sara's youngest sister. She is 21. At nine years younger than Dan, she was obviously a mistake, but we don't say that out loud. Julie has the tightest, perkiest body you've ever seen. She's 5'2", 105lbs soaking wet, with 32C tits and an ass to die for. She is in her last year of studying art at a nearby college and is constantly posting selfies of herself at the gym. She squats. Oh boy, does she ever squat.

Now some of you are thinking -- I've only made one other frequency so far, how would I use it to control more than one person? Is it one big fucking orgy where I lace the fruit punch and everyone goes into a fucking frenzy? Well, that does happen eventually, but not right now, and not with fruit punch. No, what I did now was so fucking next level that I felt like I was playing chess in four dimensions.

I've mentioned before that Sara and I had a pool in our backyard. Well, one sweltering weekend that July, Sara and I invited her family over to use the pool. Becky brought her husband, Roger, and Dan and Julie brought themselves. I had been using the protein powder here and there on Sara -- mostly for things like getting her to wearing less around the house, or going deeper on a rim job, or wearing a butt plug while I fucked her cunt, so she was no stranger to the sensation that the adrenaline and serotonin provided. I had used the full Pavlov powers at my disposal to get her excitement through the roof whenever I pushed the button.

I was standing in the kitchen by the counter, talking with Sara. She was standing near the sink. Julie walked in through the sliding door of the house towards the bathroom. She was wearing a tight little bikini that had her ass on full display. The triangle at the back of her bikini dived deep between her cheeks, leaving the two tanned globes for all to see. As she passed us, I followed her with my eyes, watching her sexy little ass sway down the hallway. I made it obvious that I was checking out my wife's 21 year old sister. As I did so, I pressed the button on my ring. I heard a moan.

My ring had emitted a frequency that matched the protein powder packages inside Sara. Thousands of these packages had released adrenaline and serotonin into her bloodstream. The serotonin made her happy and excited. The adrenaline made her heart beat faster, made her pupils dilate, and made her cheeks flush. Sara was now turned on. She was now turned on by the fact that I had just blatantly checked out her 21 year old sister's ass.

I wasn't going to seduce Julie. I was going to make Sara seduce her for me.

Evil. Fucking. Genius.

12