Adriana and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," I moaned back. It was like her big long black dick was perfect shaped for my asshole, every vein and the shape of her tip filling me up completely and reaching exactly the right depth. "You're so fucking perfect," I breathed, barely able to speak but desperate to tell Adriana how much I loved what she was doing to me.

The hand she had in my hair pulled my head to the side, and her lips raised to meet mine. Our mouths opened to each other, our tongues dancing around each other. We kissed passionately and roughly while she forcefully fucked my aching, needy asshole.

We stayed like that for a long time. She roughly, powerfully fucked me while we kissed with unbridled, desperate passion. We moaned into each other, never breaking our long kiss. Her soft lips were, in that moment, the most glorious thing I had ever tasted.

Adriana couldn't keep going forever, though. As she started panting through our kiss, her thrusts became shorter and harder. I yelped against her lips as she began rocketing her black snake into me, hitting that spot deep inside me again and again. Suddenly, I felt something welling up inside me - I was about to cum. I wanted to tell Adriana, but I was so enraptured by her beautiful lips that I couldn't.

At the same time, though, her own thrusting sped up even more, and she began to moan. Her fingers squeezed mine, and suddenly she pulled away from our kiss just as my orgasm began.

She moaned ferociously, staring right into my eyes while her big black dick exploded inside me, filling my sated ass with her thick essence. At the same time, my cock erupted beneath me, spilling my cum on to the sheets and against my belly. I couldn't make a sound, the pleasure overwhelming every sense I had. All I could focus on was Adriana's shaft in my ass, and her perfect eyes staring into mine. Her cock bulged and spasmed in me, her load coming and coming for a long time, and each movement inside me drew out another small spray from my shaft.

Eventually her cock went still, her orgasm finally ending, and she went limp on top of me. We laid like that, face to face, breathing heavily, her solid dick softening little by little within me. She rested with her eyes closed, exhausted, the sweat on her ebony skin glistening. I watched her for a long time, overwhelmed by a feeling of strange contentment. She opened her eyes and smiled wide.

"That was perfect," she said with a giggle. She began to sit up, kneeling over my back, and slowly extracted her cock from my ass. We both moaned slightly, still sensitive from the intensity of our orgasms. Her shaft flopped down, finally at rest, and she laid down next to me. I rolled over a bit, then put my hand on her neck. Immediately, she grabbed me and pulled me close, tightly enveloping me with her soft, glistening black body. She held my head against her neck, stroking my hair and wrapping her leg around me. I could feel her cock, soft but still big and heavy, against mine. She cradled me against her, her soft breasts cushioning me. With my face against her neck, I could smell her, sweat and perfume and her natural scent. It was heavenly.

"Baby," she cooed into my hair. "I love you." I felt so comfortable there in her arms, cradled against her tits and frizzy hair and big black penis. I felt overwhelmed in that moment - I could only say one thing.

"I love you too, Ana," I murmured against her neck. She smiled into my hair, then kissed the top of my head.

"Get some sleep, honey," she cooed. "We'll be busy tomorrow."

And so I slept, held tightly in Adriana's arms.

12