All Comments on 'Adriana Love Ch. 02'

by kara_love

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
nights1717nights1717over 11 years ago
beautiful

what a beautiful story of degradation

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YES!

SO GLAD that you are continuing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story....belongs under Bukkake!

Adriana and Carmen certainly know how to empty prostates and testicles into their eager, excited mouths. Great cocksucking girls....in great demand also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks!

Super glad you decided to write another chapter! I love the way you manage to make Adrianna seem so innocent and reluctant, yet slutty, eager, and willing at the same time! If you make another chapter, you can bet ill be the first to read it and give you 5 stars!

Big Fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

wonderful story, so well-written. I was like Adriana in my schooldays..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic!

I can't wait to see what these two sluts do next! Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I know this is fantasy but damn all those diseases. You can get herpes,syphallis,Chlamydia,gonorrhea and aids from cocksucking. Word to the wise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bev/Beverly

Ok as soon as they go in the booth all of a sudden Carmen is Bev, then in the next sentence she is Carmen again and further down she is Beverly again. Doesn't anyone proof read this before you submit it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sad

Its a crime that this Story did end - so fucking good!

sslarivio1sslarivio1almost 3 years ago

Geez all these bold "Anonymous' people take this stuff so serious! its a good sex story, but fiction. ok so she used the wrong name. And I am sure the fictional characters are worried about diseases. Chill the f out and enjoy the story or just quietly leave. No one cares about your negative thoughts. If you are so good and an expert at this use a name and write your own story. That being said, I liked the story and am ready for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fully agree with sslarivio1: awesome story one shouldnt "interprete" too much, otherwise its getting akward. I dont think there`ll be a sequel the story is quite old

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I too thought this was a copy of the Ordeal of Emilia Clarke story over on HF but look at the dates this story was posted - all between 2011 - 2013, while the Emilia stories weren't posted until 2017-2018. Therefore it is the Emilia Clarke story author who has copied the stories written by kara love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous