Adriana Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kara_love
kara_love
770 Followers

"Yes, it's very important." said Adriana as she took one step closer to Lance.

"Get back on your knees if you don't want me to pour all this out," said Lance as he grinned. He wanted to test Adriana.

Adriana stared at Lance as he pointed to the floor. She hopelessly complied and got on her knees. She looked sexy and adorable on her knees with such a desperate look on her face.

"Crawl over back to Cowen, you cum whore." said Lance as his grin got wider. He watched as Adriana turned around and crawled to back between Cowen's legs, her little apple bottom swaying as she crawled. Cowen grinned as the little minx got between his legs again. His cock was getting hard again.

"Ask Cowen to fuck your asshole." said Lance as he sat down on the couch, with the jar tightly in his sweaty hand. The newfound power he had over Adriana was making him nervous. Adriana turned her head back around to look up at Lance.

"Do what I say," said Lance as he tilted the jar again, threatening to spill. Adriana turned back around and looked up at Cowen.

"Can you fuck my asshole Cowen?" asked Adriana shyly. Cowen's cock was now fully hard and throbbing yet again, in Adriana's face.

"Of course," said Cowen as he reached around and petted Adriana again. "Why don't you turn around for me, slut?" said Cowen as he stroked his cock and pointed at Adriana's face, smearing her face yet again with his precum. Adriana looked up at Cowen as he humiliated her. She wondered how she came to this situation yet again.

Adriana turned around and crawled away a couple steps to give Cowen space. Cowen got behind Adriana and inspected Adriana's perfect little butt. He placed his hand behind Adriana's head and pushed down, making her lower her head and her ass up even more.

"Mmmmmm..." said Cowen as his hands roamed over Adriana's round butt. "Thanks, Lance," said Cowen in an upbeat tone. Cowen massaged Adriana's soft cheeks and ran his hand thoroughly between Adriana's buttcrack, feeling the small ridges around her asshole.

"Not a problem, bro," said Lance as he grabbed the cellphone and aimed at Cowen and Adriana. Cowen grinned at the camera, then held the base of his cock, and pushed at Adriana's little asshole.

"Ughhh," moaned Adriana as she felt Cowen enter. Her asshole was still sore from yesterday. Cowen groaned too. He heard about how tight a girl's ass was and how good it'd feel, but actually experiencing his cock slide into Adriana's ass overwhelmed him in pleasure. Every inch of his cock was surrounded by a tight, warm pleasure. Every inch he moved, Adriana's ass tightened around him and milked his cock.

"How's that cock, Adriana?" asked Lance as he brought the cellphone directly to her face, catching her wincing and moaning. Adriana kept quiet and just held onto the floor tightly.

"You like it?" asked Lance again as he kneeled in front of Adriana and pulled down his shorts. He grabbed a handful of Adriana's long hair and wrapped it around his cock, and started stroking. Below him, Adriana was starting to sob as the two boys used her. The situation was completely out of her control, and had been for a while. She thought she could safely get a load of cum from Cowen, but she ended up being a fuck toy for these two boys.

Cowen was still fucking Adriana slowly, enjoying every inch of her forbidden hole. Today was his luckiest day. Not only did he get his first two blowjobs from his hot babysitter, he was also fucking Adriana in the ass. IN THE ASS, Cowen thought. He wished he could pat himself on the back for that. He felt a shudder in his legs as he fucked Adriana. He was about to cum again, for the third time tonight. He started fucking Adriana as hard as he could, his legs shaking from pleasure and the over stimulation. And then, he came inside of Adriana's ass.

"Mmmmmm..." groaned Cowen as he pulled his cock out of Adriana's asshole. A trail of cum followed his cock and flowed out of Adriana. He stood up and fell back into the couch. Adriana stayed down in her position and continued to sob.

"Come on, Adriana, go clean up his cock." said Lance as he freed her hair from his grip. Adriana slowly rose and turned around on her knees. She knew Cowen was looking down at her like a lowly whore with a big stupid grin on his face. Adriana didn't bother looking up, and started licking Cowen's cock.

"Hey Adriana, look at this." said Lance. Adriana turned around and watched in shock as Lance slowly dripped a few drops of the cum from the jar onto the carpet.

"No! Stop that!" shouted Adriana as she broke into tears.

"Crawl here and lick it up, or I'm gonna pour more out." said Lance, giggling. He was really getting used to making Adriana do whatever he wanted. Adriana got on fours and crawled to Lance's feet and licked up the bit of cum he dripped, and looked up.

"Oops, a little more," said Lance as he dripped another bit. Then he watched Adriana lower her head and lick it back up.

"Good dog," said Lance, cracking up. Cowen was laughing too. "Now bark for more, doggie," said Lance as he pushed Adriana over with his feet. Adriana got back on fours and looked up at Lance. She couldn't believe what Lance wanted her to do.

"Bark, bitch. Bark like a dog." said Lance sternly as he pushed Adriana over again. Adriana cried out louder and got back on fours, and started barking.

"Ruff, ruff," cried Adriana. Lance mercilessly tilted the jar again, and placed his foot on Adriana's head as she lowered herself to suck up the cum from the carpet.

"I think you had enough cum, right bitch?" said Lance as he looked down at Adriana in disgust.

"I don't think so," said Cowen as he walked over to Lance and Adriana. He grabbed a whole chunk of Adriana's hair and pulled it back, snatched the jar from Lance's hand and poured the white, sticky jar of cum onto Adriana's pretty face. Adriana cried out louder but the cum was flowing into her mouth as well. Dissatisfied, Cowen rubbed the jar's rim on Adriana's face, and used the rim to push the cum around, making it coat all over Adriana's face and neck.

"That's better," said Cowen, staring down Adriana. The two boys watched as their favorite girl sat on her knees with her head tilted back, all covered up in cum. Adriana struggled against Cowen's grip on her hair, but Cowen pulled Adriana's hair down even harder, holding her in place.

"You're such a dirty girl, Adriana," said Cowen, staring down at hopeless Adriana under his grip. He grinned as he toyed with her hair, pulling her hair back left and right, watching Adriana blindly struggle under him. He pulled up a generous dose of spit from his throat and spat on Adriana's face, then pulled her hair back even more and let go, making her fall backwards onto the floor. Adriana, sobbing loudly, grabbed the jar from Cowen's hand and ran to the bathroom.
-

Matthew was chatting in the jailbait chat when his new friend, OLDMIKE, came online. He was the one who had cummed on his daughter's picture. Immediately, he sent a message.

FBFAN: Hey man, you came on the picture of a girl I uploaded.
OLDMIKE: yes, her, very nice girl... i'd love to cum on her face in real time
FBFAN: Haha, as do I. So you liked her a lot, I see.
OLDMIKE: of course, she looks so innocent but so sexy.. i'd love to fuck that little ass of hers over and over
FBFAN: Yeah? What would you do to her?
OLDMIKE: tie her up, fuck her face, fuck her pussy, rape her little round ass and then cum all over her slutty face

Matthew furiously stroked his cock as his new friend laid out his fantasies about his daughter.

OLDMIKE: you have any good pictures of her man? like nice ones
FBFAN: What kind of good pictures?
OLDMIKE: like nudes

Matthew's heart skipped a beat. He did have a bunch of topless photos of Adriana from his spycam. But if these pictures ever got out, it'd be all over the internet like all the other jailbait pictures he knew.

FBFAN: No, but I have some in her bikini. Want them?
OLDMIKE: yeah man that'll do for now.. she's just really sexy, you know? how do you know her anyway, is she like your classmate?
FBFAN: Yes, we go to the same high school.
OLDMIKE: what's her name?
FBFAN: Adriana
OLDMIKE: i meant her full name

Matthew wondered why OLDMIKE wanted Adriana's full name. OLDMIKE would easily find out more about Adriana just by looking her up on facebook.

FBFAN: Why do you want her full name?
OLDMIKE: so i can send her these cum pictures and see how she likes them
FBFAN: Okay..

Matthew typed out Adriana's name, and his last name. He hesitated for a moment before pressing the enter key, but did it anyway.

OLDMIKE: woodbridge?
FBFAN: Yeah, that's the high school.
OLDMIKE: you wanna fuck her?
FBFAN: Doesn't everybody?
OLDMIKE: im gonna see if she likes the pictures

And Matthew watched in disbelief as OLDMIKE laid out his plans to fuck his daughter. OLDMAN wanted to test his daughter's sluttiness by giving her pictures of him cumming on her picture. He quickly printed out a picture of Adriana. OLDMAN was letting Matthew have a couple pictures in the collection of images he was going to show to Adriana.
-

"God, that sucks. I'm going to tear Cowen a new one." said Carmen as she hugged Adriana. Adriana hugged her best friend back, crying her heart out.

"My dad is going to lose his job... We're going to lose our house..." sniffled Adriana, then sobbed loudly again, her face buried into Carmen's shoulder.

"I have an idea... But you might not like it..." said Carmen, soothingly rubbing Adriana's back. "I know a place..."

"Where?" asked Adriana, lifting her head up to look at Carmen.

"This.. bookstore, I heard about it from someone, and I went there once... They have booths with holes, and guys put their dick in the holes..."

"And then?"

"And then we can suck them off." said Carmen, nodding.

It was the only idea left.

Adriana gave Carmen a kiss on her lips. A soft, loving kiss.

"You would do it with me?" said Adriana, her eyes sparkling.

"Sure baby, we're best friends. I'd do anything for you." said Carmen, giving a peck back at Adriana.

-

Carmen and Adriana walked into the dimly lit bookstore. As late as it was, there were more than a dozen people scrawling around. The fat clerk gave a smile to Carmen as they passed by, and eyed Adriana up and down. He licked his lips, grinning at the two sexy schoolgirls. Carmen led Adriana around the shelves, giving good looks to all the men at the place. Adriana could feel their eyes ogling her little ass as she walked by. She smiled meekly when an old man grabbed his crotch tightly, making the outline of his hard cock show.

They walked into a booth. Not even ten seconds later, they heard the door slam from the next booth.

"This is what you do..." said Carmen, as she slipped her small hand through the hole in the wall. A moment later, a hard cock came through the hole.

Adriana watched as Bev worked on the cock that entered through the glory hole. Carmen teased the cock with her tongue, licking under the ridge below the head softly, with her fingertips lightly tracing the thick, veiny cock. Adriana could hear the guy groan behind the wall as Beverly worked her magic.

"Hey, suck this."

Adriana turned her head to see a thick cock poking through her side of the booth. She got closer to the cock and examined it hesitantly. She kissed away the bead of precum at the tip, and savored the taste. Her pussy began to wet as she started to mouth at the stranger's cock. Her teenage lips planted wet, suckly kisses down the side of the cock, her little tongue swirling at the spot as she moved her mouth to kiss down further. Adriana slipped the stranger's cock into her wet, cock-hungry mouth, and began sucking, pleasuring the man behind the wall. Adriana enthusiastically deepthroated the thick cock, testing out her blowjob skills on the stranger, which was then met by an approving moan.

"One down, many more to go," said Carmen as she spat into the jar. The man she was sucking had blown his load into her mouth. Adriana looked over and smiled at Beverly, then resumed sucking her man.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," whispered the man as he stuck his hips against the glory hole even more. Adriana sucked the cock faster, tightening her lips around the hard rod. Moments later, she was milking the stranger's load into her mouth.

"I hope you swallowed, babe," said the man as he zipped up his pants. Adriana swirled her tongue around the load of cum in her mouth, savoring its taste. She felt sad that she had to spit the cum into the jar.

"Of course I did," said Carmen, leaning over to Adriana, then winked. Adriana giggled quietly and spat the load into the jar.

"Fuck..." said the man next door. Adriana kissed the tip of the cock, then engulfed the head, licking around lovingly.

The man withdrew his cock, and stuck two fingers through the wall. Feeling naughty, Adriana sucked on the man's fingers, and lovingly massaged it with her tongue.

"You're such a sweet girl..." said the man with a satisfied tone. Adriana heard a little shuffle, and saw a couple $20 bills come through the hole.

"There's some allowance for you baby, come back here often."

Carmen turned around, and gave Adriana a surprised look. She leaned forward and licked Adriana's lips, then swallowed the little bit of cum that she cleaned from Adriana. They both giggled again.

"Keep sucking honey, you were doing great," urged the man from Carmen's side. Carmen rolled her eyes at Adriana, and turned back around to continue sucking.

Adriana heard the door open and close on her side, and heard unbuckling. A black cock came through the hole.

"Holy shit," Adriana said to herself. It was huge!

"Suck it, little white whore."

Adriana stretched her lips around the thick, black cock. She wrapped her small hands around the cock, and licked at the tip.

"Yeah baby, little white sluts love some black meat."

Adriana and Carmen laughed at the absurdity. Adriana continued to suck, taking as much as she can, both her small hands stroking the cock. She flicked her little tongue all over the cock, giving light kisses.

"Too big for you baby?" said the man.

"Yeah, it really is." said Adriana with a sorry tone.

The man withdrew his cock, and peered through the glory hole. Adriana and his eyes met.

"I'm going to come into your booth. You gonna open it for me. I'm gonna stuff this dick down your pretty face, then I'm gonna fuck your little white ass. You gonna want it."

"Uhhh..." stutted Adriana.

"You gonna open that booth. You gonna do that, understand, little girl? Cause if not, you ain't gonna get to fuck this big cock. I know you's a little slut, you want this meat."

Adriana turned her head to Carmen. Carmen turned her head around and shrugged.

"Okay." said Adriana.

They heard a little commotion outside, and a knock at the door. Adriana unlocked the door to the booth. There were at at least six guys waiting for their turn all together. Adriana's pussy tingled with anticipation. The big black man slipped through the door, and sat down in the chair, facing Adriana. He dropped his pants, and motioned Adriana to come. As soon as Adriana scooted forward, the man placed his big hand behind Adriana's head, and pushed her head down.

Adriana obliged as the man forcefully pumped her head up and down his cock. He placed both his hands behind her head, and fucked her throat, shoving his cock all the way down. To his amazement, this little girl wasn't a novice at deepthroating.

With her eyes tightly closed, Adriana let this man fuck her face. Her pussy was on fire. She loved being used like this.

The man pulled Adriana's hair up, making her tilt up. He grinned.

"Turn around baby, let's fuck that pussy."

And she did. She didn't care that her friend was in the booth with her. For some reason, this booth felt like it was full of sexual energy. Adriana felt herself even lusting after Carmen. The man grabbed her hips and bounced her little body on his cock, making her moan out loud. She noticed a cock through the hole, and decided to suck it. She has never felt so slutty.

"Jesus, you whore!" yelled Carmen, surprised, with a huge smile on her face. Adriana grabbed Carmen and pulled her in. Adriana felt so sexy. She kissed Carmen, licking each other's lips. Adriana flicked her tongue at Carmen's mouth, calling it to open. The two girls, with their mouths wide open, engaged on a full french kiss.

"Damn you little sluts, damn, damn, take this cock!" muttered the man, pulling down Adriana's hips even harder on his cock.

"Cum on both of us!" said Adriana. The man took his opportunity and let her hips go. The two girls knelt at the man's feet, and continued their french kiss on the tip of the man's cock, sliding their mouths up and down the thick black cock.

The man grabbed his cock, and stroked furiously. He shot ropes and ropes of cum onto the two little nymphs, who were trading his cum back and forth with their mouths.

"Fuckkkkk, that was so good..." said the man. He took a moment's rest, and stood up. He opened the door to the booth and walked out, letting the door swing wide open.

The group of men looked at the two beautiful school girls and stepped forward.

"Well, we're going to need a bigger room. But I'm sure we can get all the cum we need." said Carmen, looking at Adriana.

kara_love
kara_love
770 Followers